Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I have made a vow to not click on any newspaper article about the gruesome twosome, a small step in telling the media I am not interested. As far as the HRH for Diana goes I remember thinking why is she getting so hysterical about it? But I suppose in those circles it is really important.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I suspect that if you follow the money trail back you'd find that the Ho personally gave Jeff Rayner money to offer Thomas to pose for photos in Rosarito.
£100,000 for Thomas, and a fee for Jeff. Money paid by the Stoats, not Coleman-Rayner.

Thomas took the bait likely because he needed money. The photos were harmless, TM papped looking at a book "Images of Britain". Sleazy? Not. Tape measure round his neck although the young lad "measuring" him wasn't a tailor but a nearby waiter asked to pose. Sleazy? As well as a fee, Thomas was told that photos of him getting ready for the wedding would "improve his image". How sad that she never intended him to be there to give her away.

Where in Rosarito did TM get this book Images Of Britain? Did Jeff Rayner bring it with him as a prop for the set-up?

So obviously a trap as the photos in themselves were boring. The key was the fee for Thomas, the £100,000 which enabled the Ho to weep that daddy had sold her out. I've always believed she set him a bear-trap and he fell in. The photos were all over the press as the Ho planned, and Thomas sank under a barrage of vitriol and had a heart attack.

I think the poisonous Snakebite was in on this. It enabled the Stoats to cut Thomas off. He was dangerous because although a bit of a mess and rough round the edges, unlike Snakebite he was more or less honest. The Ho didn't want TM revealing any truths at her wedding, and had already planned for the enchanted Chuck to walk her down the aisle. Job done. Snakebite has had her fangs in the trough from years back and I believe is a truly evil woman.
yes agree with you she is deffo behind setting up her Dad

• Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
A bit of sleazy tea about the guy (Ari Emanuel) who signed/started Smegs at the WME! You can’t make this shit up!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

InsomniNat

Honestly, the eve of the coronation?

We just want to see William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis impeccably dressed and in coronets. We don't want Markle drama.

They are all exactly alike! Peg is a Markle through and through. They just can't shut their traps. What a despicable lot they are.

And if Harry had taken his time to get to know her, and her family he would have noticed that very quickly. I just can't believe that a royal prince brought this social reject into the family. After how many British men had rejected her advances and DMs?
I know she screamed desperation, if Ashley Cole doesn’t even want a night with you, you’re doing so thing wrong. And wasn’t she after the X factor guy Matt Cardle, and I’m sure there are loads we don’t know about. It’s just really embarrassing she’s ended up part of the royal family, it’s shocking to believe it could even happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
If my son or daughter had a child either by natural means, surrogacy or adoption then as far as I am concerned it would be my grandchild and I would love it.
I would leave it up to them to announce to the world the circumstances of the child’s birth.
I think that is what the RF did assuming that the truth would be revealed by the Markles when they were ready.
As the lies continue to be rolled out I think the family are distancing themselves and refusing to be photographed, etc as they do not want to be used and be part of it. Even the dear late Queen refused to be photographed.

What does offend me is the lies, the use of different children for photographs, the whinging about titles, etc that seem to mean more to the greedy two than the children themselves.

I think Archie exists, maybe as a surrogate birth, but isn’t the beautiful child they wanted so that is why he is not seen publicly.
As for Lili, I don’t think she exists. She might have been planned, but something has gone wrong and they do not have her in their lives.

Shushex

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Myra love you're wasting your time.....

yes they are.

princess-diana-513463.jpeg

in case you don't know the context, Diana famously dodged Charles in this pic. which lead to a tabloid uproar about the end of their marriage. i am by no means besmirching late Lady Di, i'm just pointing out how Smegzma is skinwalking her, which is ghoulish to say the least.

• Wow
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
When anything negative is said against Migraine the sugars come out with all the crap of "she lives in your head" and "don't comment just to be nasty".
William & Catherine share a lovely anniversary photo & the sugars rip it to pieces & are really nasty & vile.
Make it make sense 🤯

• Heart
  • Sick

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The irony of her wanting to be ‘behind the camera’ now is that her dad could have made that happen.

• Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
I think he means Louis.
---

And the luxury campsites have toilets (albeit basic in comparison to domestic ones) so no need to pee in bushes. Surprised we didn’t get “I was bitten by a snake on my todger “
Some poor Botswanian gardener, "Who has shat in my shrubbery!" 🤣

I've been on safari in Africa. The rules are: wear shoes that fully enclose your feet, don't walk through long grass, keep away from bushes and trees and if something poisonous and bitey gets you get medical help immediately. Even basic camps have toilets (I'm more a luxury hotel girl) so why would you expose your arse?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
That photographer really is a shit photographer isn't he? I mean really bad. I used to be into photography and I've always loved it as an art form. When it is actually art of course. But his stuff? It's dire.

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
God they are such unsentimental bastards. Not the first time TRF have kicked loyal servants to the kerb once they've done their duty. I haven't read the details, but the optics look shit at first glance.
Have to disagree with this.

Angela Kelly enjoyed her position because of her relationship with the Queen, not the whole family. People move on.

It's been almost 8 months now since she died and she is yet to move out of the grace and favour home.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She’s no actress. That face is the face she pulled in the back of the car in the red dress - cannot cope with anything other than adulation.
😁 yes indeed!
And I always think he vaguely started to realise that night what he was leaving behind.

B3CC1A50-270B-4D87-A9B7-CCE021A45B30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Is he kind? sounds like an extremely weird phrase for californian to use I would have expected the phrase used would have been Is he NICE? I have never heard anyone ask if someone is kind the word I have always heard is nice
Is he kind?
Think the entire world now knows the answer to that one

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Boston B

When Meghan asked about Harry “is he kind?” it made me wonder if she was thinking about her yacht days and really meant “does he tip well, buy nice expensive gifts?”
I think the whole question she asked was, "Is he kind of rich, or absurdly rich?" They abbreviated it to save space.

• Haha
Reactions: 34