Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the candle out again. Mr Candle will be proud to do important duty at the Corry

Reactions: 25
Last night I was watching video of a very extragant celebrity birthday party for a one year old child. Over the years…I‘ve seen lots of photos, videos of these lavish parties, among the Hollywood elite that the Gruesomes purport to be part of. M&H have staff, a huge home, grounds that could support a tent..but….nothing.

Except for the near empty do where Archie crawls on the table…why in 4 years have we seen no parties with other celebrity children or classmates or just these supposed ‘friends’ of the Markles? It seems to be the ‘custom’ among their new ‘set.’ Why isn’t Serena there with her child, for example? What would be the threat in a photo released by their PR days after the event?

Something just isn’t normal here. These children are truly ‘invisible.’ Something is very “off.” MM would surely want to flaunt her wealth among her new friends with a party suitable for her royal children. It is out of character for this narcissist to not compete.

Also….LA is a 90 minutes drive from Montecito. That’s not considering traffic. No way anyone is driving Lilibet that far every day and yet no photos. Or is she in a boarding nursery school up there…just kidding.

I cannot believe if those children were at the Jubilee that her vicious competitive personslity wouldn’t have trotted out cute photo after photo of them, to compete with K&C’s children.

I think M is not coming because she would have to bring the children…and that’s a very big problem.

Reactions: 58

Oh thank you so much Turtle so really it could be 46 days. I can't remember when he went over to live in the US. Was it 2020?

Reactions: 18
All that’s how the rich stay rich and like all rich people they just about stay on the right side of the law regarding money matters. wouldnt want his wage bill though. At the end of the day he is King it would be really newsworthy and surprising if he didn’t have a pot to piss in.

Reactions: 22
No alerts here in Kent, although the daughter in Surrey got one. Other daughter, currently in Montenegro, didnt get one either and is most pissed off
Your lucky daughter being in Montenegro! Definitely one of the most stunningly beautiful places in the world I have ever visited..

Reactions: 28
We both have emergency alarms allowed on our mobiles. I got the alarm on my phone. My husband didn't the receive the alarm on his. Don't think it's all working quite as it should.
I had emergency alerts allowed on mine but I didn't get it.
So now I've disabled the feature. Don't want it now. (Sulking)

Besides, I think there's something more sinister to this.
Conspiracy theorist, that's me.

I never put that track and trace shite on my phone or that NHS app thing either.
And I don't trust Alexa.

I'm under the radar, me.
Renegade.

Reactions: 42
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.

Reactions: 18
Oooh, I refuse to have an Alexa in my home too! It's how SkyNet will start. All this AI shenanigans petrifies me, as a child of the Terminator & T2 era.

https://giphy.com/t6lAkVXWvuANMv5Pqa
Peg & Hazno are weapo s grade awful, to stay on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

I'm with you on this @Chita. No alarm for me either (which I was very happy/relieved about) When that phone alarm goes off in future to signal end of days, I'll meet you at survivor basecamp.

Reactions: 29
And last year they didnt even mention his birthday. Didn't even release a new photo of the back of his head.

Bit highlighted in bold is exactly it.
They can't both attend another important Royal event (much as it kills her to miss the photo ops of a lifetime) without the children.

Reactions: 34
Less than 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!
I caved and we started eating the biscuits already.

eta: Think I forgot to say, had a street get together invitation through the door yesterday. We don’t want to go, but will show our faces for a bit in the name of being good neighbours.

Reactions: 30
idk
i think all this reddit quora and tumblr "tea" disturbingly close to finding obscure hermeneutical meanings in broccoli cheese pizza. and/or taking a pizza parlour hostage bc it didn't have a basement.

Reactions: 16
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.
My phone is 4G and I'm not with O2 or Three.
I've been snubbed.
Sulking.
I blame the British media.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.