Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Budgie the little helicopter - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and
Budgie the little helicopter- that bloody theme tune pops into my had and wont disappear for days
I really dislike Sarah for that

Reactions: 22
There’s tons of videos by this guy and his sidekick. This one will probably surprise you! Enjoy!

Reactions: 15
Saw a TV program last night and Andrew Parker-Bowles was a page boy at QE2’s Coronation . His father was a good friend of the Queen and he played on the same polo team as Charles when they were young. It is also reported that he dated Princess Anne for quite a while so his family was ‘up there’ with the RF long before he was connected to Camilla. Maybe this is the reason he has been invited.

Thanks @Cassandra333 for new thread and @planetmirth for fab title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
r - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and

Budgie the little helicopter- that bloody theme tune pops into my had and wont disappear for days
I read that as bugger the little helicopter
Budgie the little helicopter - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and

I read that as bugger the little helicopter think I'd better get my eyes tested.

Reactions: 22
Captain? Major? Lt Col?
Tom? Thompson? Johny Thompson?
Is there some pap shot of him I am not aware?
Asking for a friend me.
Thanks!
Ok, nothing, keep on tattling everyone

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.