Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Congrats!

FYI: You see that locked door over there? If you listen carefully, you can hear whimpering. @Nuttynana has LC Johnny in there. Whatever you do, Do. Not. Upset. Her. Hostage negotiations are currently taking place to allow him to attend the coronation.

That's also why there are no cheesy poofs. Plan b, if negotiations fail, is to lure her away with cheese products and swearing then shoot her with a tranquilliser before relocating her to the wilds of London where she can be with her own kind.

🤫😂
you ypu

I told you all, oldest first and you lot can duck off with your envy and lust and I am. teaching him a few tricks (but my bleeding arthritis won't let me).

Tom is guarding the door so beware you smutty slappers, or he will have ya!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.