Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking it could be Jacinda Aderne? Which would tie in with spare banging on about wanting to go to NZ and also the current attempt to secure private messages between her and the snarkles.
Hmm...intriguing notion. I really don't know. Personally, I think it's someone north of the border in the land of Bob and Doug McKenzie. I think it is someone she has known for quite a while. I think this person is rich, influential, politically motivated and knows her (sordid) history. I believe after Markle went rogue and deviated from the original plan, (marriage/"babies") is ultimately when the account stopped Tweeting. There's just too much info in those tweets that to me, originate from someone who knows everything about her and has access to very confidential information. We may never know, but it's fun to try and piece things together.
BTW? Your lambs are SO sweet! I want to kiss them! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread and the lovely title. :)

Someone posted footage on Twatter of the Waleses motorcade.

Outriders and a nice new Prince of Wales Standard flag on the car. Hazza must be combusting. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The desperation for stories, any stories is getting good today, this on my msn feed as one of the top stories today 20/04/2023:

View attachment 2115023

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex to attend Wimbledon final together (msn.com)

My first thought? WTF?
Some of the comments are good...
The 13th July is not a Saturday!!!
the article refers to 'this weekend' (in July??) - so this is an old article

So why does it appear on MSM feed today???? hmmmmm :unsure:
Now we all know who is a Royal Editor for Harpers Bazaar???
Must try harder 🐀 Scabies :poop: head. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
this one caught my eye. Could that be JA, new earth shot supporter?
All these tweets from the Toronto Paper are fascinating. Someone doesn't care posting stuff like that about MM. Surely, if this wasn't true or some truth in it, they would have sued or got it taken down?? I am thinking, the for sure, if this is in the public domain, then the Secret Services will have a dossier on all of this and absolutely know what has transpired and continue to go on. And So will KC3 and William ( well I hope he's in the loop too )

• Wow
Reactions: 33
he reaction in Twitter
It was Elons. Something didn't disengage as it was supposed to so, BOOM!!
His Twitter Tweet reaction was impressive sportsmanship.
You wouldn't see that sort of reaction from the Harkles. They'd blame 1) racism and 2) the BRF, 3) William and Kate individually and 4) Brits in general. She would steal a quote from Maya Angelou and Neil Armstrong as her own;
and he would claim that his wife, who is whip smart and a space genius dontcha know, was constantly warning everyone that there was a fault with the O-cock-ring and the O-engagement-ring and that it would all blow up but due to institutional unconscious bias, no one listened.

She will then pull a blinder and claim that Lili and Fark were on the rocket and it was a bomb planted by the RF.... and mention that she had life insurance policies out on them for $600m each, granted when the Prince and Princess titles were announced -- she only HAD to take it out because no one would give them securiddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
All these tweets from the Toronto Paper are fascinating. Someone doesn't care posting stuff like that about MM. Surely, if this wasn't true or some truth in it, they would have sued or got it taken down?? I am thinking, the for sure, if this is in the public domain, then the Secret Services will have a dossier on all of this and absolutely know what has transpired and continue to go on. And So will KC3 and William ( well I hope he's in the loop too )
Tattlers on here have said it before, and it bears repeating, but the RF had her # when they were dating. I am more than a little certain that a LOT of background checks were requested by the RF and conducted by MI5 to include everything from a credit check (which may account for some of those tweets mentioning her huge amount of debt), a check into her medical background (the infertility rumors), interviews with family, friends, former coworkers, neighbors-basically anyone and everyone she may have EVER known or had contact with. I believe her background check was as extensive as what the DoD requires for those of us w/security clearances in the US, to undergo. I am going to keep sleuthing because I enjoy doing it. (Except tomorrow.) I am putting my new lawnmower together and have serious yardwork to do tomorrow as we're getting rain on Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@Amiyaya Sorry. Not certain who you're referring to. (JA)
Aren't the tweets kinda crazy? They're cryptic, but at the same time, I believe whoever this is, is VERY familiar with her. And, one of the tweets mentions meeting on that day the tweet was made and the fact Smeg's handshake was "sweaty." I do NOT know who this person is, but I would LOVE to know. There is SO MUCH mystery surrounding Smegs and her associations. Again, the mystery will always have me believing she was planted and followed an agenda until she knew best and went rogue...The other post I made today connects her w/other undesirables so again, I believe this goes way beyond what we could all ever imagine. Some ppl will not agree w/me and that's perfectly okay. It's always interesting (to me) to hear other's thoughts/opinions on this grifter who infiltrated the RF...
Keep digging @Who’sYerDaddy. I think you could be onto something/someone. If someone is saying her hand was sweating it’s surely able to be traced back to the date of the tweet. Who did she shake hands with? Where was she? Or was it Harry? 😳 The plot thickens and I’m here for it 🍿
---
It was Elons. Something didn't disengage as it was supposed to so, BOOM!!
No problem then, he can afford it.
---
It such a pity Daniel Craig is no longer James Bond. He would have been relentless in his pursuit of this individual who has got steaming pots of tea ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is TRG's latest video that was originally censored but is now uploaded

I feel so sorry for the communities in Chicago and elsewhere where they Walmarts are being raided. It's so sad, that lawlessness and chaos now seems to be the norm, and the police/lawmakers/liberal lefties aren't doing anything about it? How can they be failing the good people of these communities, it's a travesty. I pray to God that soon the tide will turn on this horrible extremism from cancelling everyone who doesn't share your view/extreme Trans activism/ invading girl and women's spaces/ going light on crime. Sorry, I know the above are a bit of topic, but what the Markles do is also misinformation/bandwaggoning/siding with trans activism. so it is kinda related.

rant over !

• Sick
I remember those "torontopaper" posts being discussed in these threads ages ago.

Wonder who the poster is and how they know that stuff, and also what happened to make them stop?

• Heart
BREAKING NEWS: Billionaire wastes money
In all fairness Musk did say that it might blow up. The fact that it launched is impressive. Unlike other rockets, the whole thing is reuseable (if it doesn't blow up). Space-X successfully launched over 50 rockets in 2022; missions included supplies and personnel to the space station, and many satellites placed in orbit. Musk is quite odd and has terrible taste in women, but Space-X is visionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking it could be Jacinda Aderne? Which would tie in with spare banging on about wanting to go to NZ and also the current attempt to secure private messages between her and the snarkles.
I think this person might be french Canadian as there's aspects of the language that doesn't sound English Canadian to me. These tweets have always fascinated me and I've tried to unpick them before. I'd love to know who they are.

Reactions: 29
Thank you @LadyMuck for the title and @Shushex for the excellent recap.

This is why I think the Ho chose this photo, her doubling over as if everything is just so ... hysterical. Is it normal to lean forward cackling with laughter in a family photo when nobody's cracked a joke? What was she laughing at? Nothing, and it jars, doesn't look right.
However, the eye is mmediately drawn to her and she dominates the photo. Job done.
Yup, she chose this one.
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 corrination
The French journalist investigation into Archewell shed a spotlight on the Stoat business practices, which might not be illegal but were certainly not always ethical.
BookWorm asked the question why it was a French journalist, and why UK or US reporters weren't investigating? She didn't appear to give an answer to this question.

People are fed up of the rich laundering their money through charities. COVID changed society and our way of looking at things although we might not realise it. Your Average Joe is now angry at the unethical practices of the rich, and the wise well-offs are not flaunting their wealth. The Ho refuses to realise this, either because of a massive chip on her shoulder or a huge sense of entitlement. The Ho is newly wealthy but is taking it too far. She turned up at a shelter for women with a $6,000 handbag and wearing thousands of Dollars in jewellery.

Why does she need to flash her wealth and superiority? Her behaviour isn't normal. How far will she go to satisfy her greed? Royal Foundation money went missing. That it went missing has never been disputed. But it's not been explained either. The thefts have not been acknowledged, and Snakebite now has 9 Million Dollars. The Ho flaunting her wealth is putting her security at risk, huge Pinky Ring on show, bragging, her greed making her less popular while putting her at risk.
On BookWorm's point about the Ho turning up at a shelter for homeless women with a designer handbag and dripping in jewellery, I think the Ho would actually enjoy showing how much she had in comparison to the women in the shelter. She's cold, devoid of normal human emotions and is sick in the head.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel so sorry for the communities in Chicago and elsewhere where they Walmarts are being raided. It's so sad, that lawlessness and chaos now seems to be the norm, and the police/lawmakers/liberal lefties aren't doing anything about it? How can they be failing the good people of these communities, it's a travesty. I pray to God that soon the tide will turn on this horrible extremism from cancelling everyone who doesn't share your view/extreme Trans activism/ invading girl and women's spaces/ going light on crime. Sorry, I know the above are a bit of topic, but what the Markles do is also misinformation/bandwaggoning/siding with trans activism. so it is kinda related.

rant over !
TRG's video where a Chicagoan shared the store devastation was tough to watch. Sadly, it is what happens with near regularity in this country now. (along with school shootings) I was reading last night about how the south side of a Chicago is a total and complete tit show. It typifies lawlessness and is indicative of how US elected district/state/county officials truly DO NOT CARE about their communities, and, at the core of things, people. BLM is a total and complete sham which has raked in MILLIONS if not a BILLION dollars in revenue, yet Smegs and Richard Cranium have hitched their wagon to THAT tit show! :rolleyes: NO communities have been rebuilt, ZERO community programs started and the black community in America has not benefitted ONE IOTA from BLM. It's disgusting!!!! I also watched a doco last night about Gary, Indiana, which, at one time, had a huge steel plant. (Michael Jackson/The Jackson Five were born there.) When the plant moved overseas, the city died. Median personal income now is $19K. Yes, 19-thousand dollars annually...Per capita, Gary has THE highest murder rate in the country, and the highest number of widows per capita. The guns from Gary make their way to Chi-town, which has strict laws, unlike Gary, which allows open carry. But, that's the case w/MANY cities in America, now. Factories that once employed generations of families are now overseas and those factory cities/towns are infested w/crime and drugs. Our country's leaders just don't give a shit. It's sad, and at (nearly) 58, I'm sad this (once) great country, is fast heading down the shitter and being sold away to the highest bidders. Harry and Meghan, while corrupt and fake as F***, are a HUGE distraction, but they are also in bed with ppl who want to completely devastate everything in society that we, the little people, hold dear to us. I pray (and I mean I really do!) that somehow, things get better-that assholes like the Gruesomes who want to take down the RF, stifle free speech, and pit us against each other, are rooted out and taken down. I refuse to live in fear. I also won't be bullied. I respect the LGBTQ community but refuse to support trans men seeking admission into female sports, and entry into female locker rooms and sororities. (THAT story is a CF!) Sorry for the long rant. Thanks for reading this. I'll get my coat now...🏃‍♀️.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Not surprised.
Surely she didnt expect them to run up to her and wrap her in a loving embrace after all the dirty laundry airing she and Harry have done on a global stage?
I doubt that will ever happen now.

If they both apologise for insinuating the royal family are all racists and for everything else they've done to stir up trouble, maybe, just maybe they could expect a stiff lipped smile and a few words of greeting, but they are deluded if they expect anything different.

Reactions: 32
I thought the US press got wind that the Stoats were planning a solo walkabout, tipped off BP and BP moved to make it a foursome and control the Stoats? That's why the Ho was so livid, they'd planned to do it on their own. They didn't look as though they'd been "invited" by Catherine to me, more that the Cambridges were preventing a highjacking.
If it was the US press, acting out of loyalty to our late Queen, it would explain why the Stoats planned US reporter based coverage, and why the US knew. I could be totally wrong here.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought the US press got wind that the Stoats were planning a solo walkabout, tipped off BP and BP moved to make it a foursome and control the Stoats? That's why the Ho was so livid, they'd planned to do it on their own. They didn't look as though they'd been "invited" by Catherine to me, more that the Cambridges were preventing a highjacking.
If it was the US press, acting out of loyalty to our late Queen, it would explain why the Stoats planned US reporter based coverage, and why the US knew. I could be totally wrong here.
You aren't wrong. The American press DID tip them off!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.