Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seeing as discussing the "kids" - I don't know what I think at all really - all options are up in the air for me. What with H being so obssessed with playing cat and mouse with the press would make even the most straight forward story look dodgy, espcially when you throw in Merching Meg and trying to sell the baby pics to the highest bidder.

But I wouldn't be at all surprised by surrogacy - the birth certificate is amended to show the adoptive parents so the birth certificate doesn't confirm Archie was born of Megz body etc. If that was the case there would be another certificate, not publically available.

All the blue todger talk and publically documented operation when H was very young on his eeeewwwww nether regions when he was a kid on those appendages Megz keeps in her handbag all makes you wonder if this obssession with ginger children is to reinforce being related to Harry. I can't see any of H in these kids - Markle maybe, unless images are played around with to try to reflect that?

All these years of being a twit with women and not got anyone accidentally pregnant might imply his shooting rather low quality swimmers at best. A virile chap getting married in mid 30's would have had some pregnancy scares with a girlfriend that he'd have merched in his book?!

What with Harry getting Megz pregnant within 5 mins of the wedding, you'd expect that quality to have had a few near misses in the past. Perhaps the blue todger is in there to make us feel sorry when he says eventually they did use IVF as low quality swimmers to try to distract from surrogacy questions.

I don't believe the crouching with a bump images of Megz - either wearing a strapped on bump to look more pregnant than she was - I used to want to look more pregnant in the early days, but that changes towards the end! So might be that, or might be the surrogate dates were a muddle and she didn't have a clue that the last few weeks are only when you get properly big and she was wearing them a month too early....! The description of the birth at the hospital - none of that rings true either - could be made up to keep their actual story private or could be because they've never been near an actual birth experience.

So yes there are question and all created intentionally or because something odd going on. I believe they exist but could be borrowed kids to keep the privacy of what theirs actually look like which creates more questions. But yes others have differing opinions and doesn't bother me at all - can see why they think that.

Reactions: 46
Time for a limerick:

A foolish you lady named Megallus
Used a dynamite stick as a phallus
They found her vagina in South Carolina
And her hole in Buckingham Palace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
If they didn't lie about stuff (like random stupid stuff that nobody gives a tit about) no-one would question the existence of the kids. But they do, and so we question.

There is something off about the kids, from wobbly bumps and dodgy birth stories to fudging dates and photos (those kids are not as ginger as they would like us to believe) they have weaved a web of lies from before they walked down the aisle (even the proposal has more than one version told by them).

Liars gonna lie and we will continue to question EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
As I said, it takes all sorts, we can agree on that. However, denying the existence of Archie, in the face of the fact of his UK birth certificate publicly available at the General Register Office, does seem to me to be rather stupid. If that was fake the deniers would be accusing huge collusion and fraud on the part of the hospital staff and registrars. Of course I can't comment on lilibet as she was born in the USA.
You think it seems 'rather stupid' to you? Other people might say that you're 'rather naive'. I'm not saying Aldi doesn't exist, I'm more inclined to go the surrogate route. But the people who believe he doesn't exist are not 'rather stupid' and its not that bright of you to accuse them of that.
There wouldn't have to be a huge collusion on the part of the hospital staff. No one is very sure that Aldi was born in a British hospital and if he wasn't, then there's no involvement of hospital staff. As for the birth certificate, who knows what went on there? The registrar could have been lied to and not known it. So don't be so quick to judge. Except for the harkles of course, you can judge them all you like. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Will and Catherine are in Birmingham looking lovely.
If this is being trapped...well, it seems a ton better than Hazno's "freedom"

1681997162371.png
1681997268233.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow!
Thankyou for naming a thread after me.
I am overwhelmed.

Does this mean I have to call Backgrid to photograph me now?

@Ijustdontbelieveit Archies birth announcement was not signed off by the usual 4 doctors and the wording was different to all the others, so, not quite transparent.

If he was IVF or surrogate it affects his place in the line of succession.
So, not transparent enough.
You so deserve a thread named after you

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Last night, when I had insomnia yet again, I went back to this account. While the account owner hasn't posted in a long time, what's there is and always has been very intriguing to me. I shall place them under a Spoiler so as not to monopolize space. There are MANY posts, and some day when I have absolutely nothing to do (HA!) I'm going to go back and read news articles that correspond with the dates these posts were made! This stuff, combined with so many other things we've all seen/read is why there are Flatpackers and surrogate believers. It's also because of some of these tweets (you can look yourself at the account and read them all!) that I believe these two have not lived together for a VERY long time, if ever and they have NO CHILDREN because A's birth mother refused to give her son up! I also believe there is no daughter. Their "coupling"/marriage is the epitome of "disinformation."

torontopaper
@torontopaper1
·
Feb 14, 2021

Darling, another moon bump show? Still haven't learned about the sizes? At least this time you probably will get the baby legally although he won't have a title, but neither will you for much longer.

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Nov 25, 2020

Darling, how pathetic! A miscarriage? Physically pregnant? You? And "your firstborn"? Where is he? With his legal mother who gave birth to him! Safe and living his best life!

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Jul 22, 2020

Darling, you are well known by the owner of the Hollydale. Have you tried their famous cheese pizza?

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Jun 26, 2020

Darling, what you gonna do with the Soho baby the world has never seen? Fire the child actor?! Btw no royal blood! Wasn't it called in medieval times a "bastard"?

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
May 6, 2020

Darling, hired the Child Actor baby, again. You have been a steady customer of the agency since South Africa. Asked for a discount yet? Btw aren't you a bit too old for couchsurfing?

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1258024464849276933/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1
·
May 4, 2020

Darling, his birthday is in 2 days. What you gonna do now? People wondering where the baby is. No custody. No money. All plans failed. Get a job peasant!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1257292305775632386/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Apr 20, 2020

Darling, pissed off with the DM because they didn't take your plea? Haven't you understood that the trial is about to make all your dirt public? Too late for threats peasant!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1252366868234420224/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Apr 18, 2020

Darling, Dr. Phil rejected you. The Oprah card doesn't help anymore in Hollywood. You are just a common peasant! Get a job! Deliveries are hiring which you recently had practice with!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1251624236977963011/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Apr 17, 2020

Darling, from wannabe princess to peasant with middle class apartment and millions in debts. Epic! The mask was a good idea but again you missed a little detail. His RPO! Btw about time for another doll pap walk. People are wondering!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1251185500867702784/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Apr 6, 2020

Darling, it wouldn't be so ridiculous if you didn't name the foundation after a baby which isn't even legally yours.

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1247322024453824513/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Mar 25, 2020

Darling, badmouthing his family won't get you sympathy anywhere. Denmark remembers how arrogant you've been to them. And Morocco? Seriously? Should we bring back some memories?

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1242879954808909825/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Mar 25, 2020

Darling, you are seriously trying to get contact to other royal families? You could only get through their staff. Remember your place, peasant!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1242879563467755521/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Mar 23, 2020

Darling, left LA fleeing from the isolation? You can run but you can't hide. The storm is coming over you!

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1241946399853379585/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Mar 20, 2020

Darling, how is life in the US? So unable to leave home. Scared by all the arrests going on in Hollywood?

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1241138595873914884/analytics

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
Mar 20, 2020

The storm is sending them back to where they belong.
Quote Tweet

torontopaper

@torontopaper1
·
Mar 3, 2019
Sometimes the evil comes dressed as something we would support like women's empowerment and sometimes it wears Givenchy. Look behind the mask and be prepared to see the pure evil like you never imagined.
https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1102375334689804289/photo/1

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i forgot to post this yesterday, but i've been listening to Cheeri Denise, (we shared her here, she does a recap of Spare on YT). well, i'm listening to her and she starts talking about the first meeting of Megzy and C&C at Clarence House. and i found this very odd tidbit, so i "cracked open" my pdf copy of Spare and here it was, in italics!

View attachment 2114645

now, please correct me if i'm wrong, but what the Kentucky fried duck is this? why would the physical appearance of a future spouse of your son matter to you? what matters is to make a good impression, and that's by being punctual, polite and dressed for the occasion. and def not appeasing your future FiL's sexual physical preferences??!!

then Harry* goes on how Megz isn't wearing make up, AGAIN bc Charles likes his women au naturel. What is going on here? is he introducing his GF or pimping her?????

am i reading too much into this? you never know with these bloody liars who can't give a straight yes or no, everything with them is implied and insinuated.

*Megz, we all know she is the one who actually wrote the book.

Prince William's entire bleeping family appears obsessed with Catherine.

I swear.

Harry wanted them to be equally in love with Peg. Instead, they loathe her. Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.