Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Star
At last!
Do You Want To Meet The REAL Fergie, the Elusive Royal Power-Broker and Flame-Haired Princess!!!???
Thought not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I have seen on twitter that it on this day last year the Invictus Games started in the Netherlands and although they have one picture of Harry from last year it is noticeable that they haven't mentioned anything of him since November when the trailer was released for this years Invictus Games. It is also noticeable that he hasn't been involved in any of the promo this year and from what I can see his friend JJ Chalmers is doing more for the Invictus Games than Harry as he is taking part in various events with the veterans.

Reactions: 35
Yes that was it - thank you! Thought it might've been deleted. Too much reconciliation shit flying about for my liking

Reactions: 24
She also said, he could make trip to Court last week with no therapist, so why now? To face his family?

Reactions: 27
I can't wait for the Coronation just to watch the idiot son's behaviour, and any interaction he might have with the family

Reactions: 26
Not only that, but thanks to Harry’s book where he claimed Chuck and Camilla constantly brief the press against everyone, we’re supposed to be dumb enough assume - because the angle is very much ‘the king this, the king that’ - that the leaks are coming from the king’s camp rather than the west coast of California?

Reactions: 23
I agree about them not being able to hide the kids for ever but why do you blame Charlie? he can't force the gruesome's to bring their kids over, or can he? perhaps I've missed something. Parents call the shots were their kids are concerned usually. Maybe they do talk about them, maybe they have pictures of them we don't know about? Who knows really.

Reactions: 18
One more pic for tonight,..I've made a special KFC bucket for coronation day x ..

Reactions: 41
Ignoring the clickbait reporters - what have the RF actually done to accommodate Harry and Meghan? Not much

Refused half in half out
wished them well overseas
‘Not a bank’
Didn’t let Meghan travel to Balmoral
Declared prince of wales immediately to stop Harry Wales nonsense and give us a new Princess of Wales rather than Diana
Restricted them to a joint funeral walkabout only, no Netflix
Didn’t let him wear his uniform except at a vigil cos Andrew did but stood him at the foot of the coffin so no one saw him
No cenotaph wreath
No balcony at trooping, kids table room
No front row seats at Jubilee, MI5 recording scramblers
Excellent candle placement obscuring funeral pics
Took Frogmore away
Extended CoS to make it impossible Harry is called upon
Made Ed DofE so Harry can’t have it
No formal recognition of the People Prince and Princess apart from the website
Reiterated working royals status more important than traditional precedence

I will be disappointed if I am wrong but I think all of the concessions they wanted have been refused to Harry is only attending to remind Americans he is a member of the RF and to get some pictures. I think he will not stay for any celebrations as he is not wanted and no one will talk to him. Charles may want to to connect with his son, but only as a father. Coronation is a state occasion and I think that is being respected.

Reactions: 42
Oh thank you Sometimes my brain likes to suspect itself. I've been feeling a bit drowsier than I should be, and at the time I wrote my post, I was feeling like I'd gotten into Sparry's stash. At least I assume that's what it feels like

Knowing China, very possible. We've been staying friends with Russia because of China. Won't talk about the down low reality because that's the sort of stuff that gets one thrown in the Tower

The Donald has been quite right on at least one other occasion that I can recall nasty!

It sure seems like there is an uptick in the quantity and quality of the PR coming out of the Harkles camp since they brought Sunshine Sucks back. You can't turn around without something about them hitting you in the face.
Their enablers finally sprung for the non-economy package, it seems. Or the Smegs is tied up being kept 'busy' at SoHo Club elsewhere while the PR people run the campaign.

At least, that's a PR person's dream

https://giphy.com/3o7aCPHyOzPR3zjkbe

Reactions: 14
corrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrination
Just testing. The Crown goes well with Willy Mushroom

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.