Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a VERY cool clip on the Coronation chair! SO impressed at the care that goes into the upkeep of this very unique part of British history!
(I do wonder though…🤔 how many kings and queens may have released some nervous royal “air” into the seat causing a royal reverberation on their special day?!) 😆

I’ll show myself to the door now…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened to the triumphant red carpet slut strut for the met gala hmmm??????
---
Life is short and unpredictable. Always kiss your pup (and all those you love! ❤)
Love this!! It's funny. I have two girls right now. I raised one from a puppy, and my other stunning girl is a retired showdog. Life for many show dogs can be grim, but she had a wonderful, careful, loving breeder and is such a steady, happy girl. However, it is clear she is confused by human kisses. My girl I raised from a puppy has many primate behaviors, she stands on her hind legs to embrace me, and loves human kisses. My beauty queen bounces on her hund legs and is cuddly and lovey but always looks a little confused by human hugs and kisses. If you are interested in dog training and have not read this I reccomend:
Amazon product

It's a wonderful, incisive book which discusses the differences between primate and canine behavior.

To make this harkle related, what I don't understand is the cold blooded, reptilian, slithering behavior from the ex-royals of montecito.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I've never thought about that before, why didn't Camilla and Charles get the big church wedding?
Would have been really bad optics I think the ONLY reason Harry and Meegain got one because they would have played the race card

Reactions: 20
Just playing devils advocate, how would you feel if Meghan was attending the coronation? I’m just trying to understand people’s thought processes.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What happened to the triumphant red carpet slut strut for the met gala hmmm??????
---

Love this!! It's funny. I have two girls right now. I raised one from a puppy, and my other stunning girl is a retired showdog. Life for many show dogs can be grim, but she had a wonderful, careful, loving breeder and is such a steady, happy girl. However, it is clear she is confused by human kisses. My girl I raised from a puppy has many primate behaviors, she stands on her hind legs to embrace me, and loves human kisses. My beauty queen bounces on her hund legs and is cuddly and lovey but always looks a little confused by human hugs and kisses. If you are interested in dog training and have not read this I reccomend:
Amazon product

It's a wonderful, incisive book which discusses the differences between primate and canine behavior.

To make this harkle related, what I don't understand is the cold blooded, reptilian, slithering behavior from the ex-royals of montecito.
I remember reading this book when we got our first dog! I'd read a lot of books at the time, including doggie first aid manuals, then got hands-on training at the local unit of People For Animals (SPCA-like NGO).

Even without the training I knew better than to pick up an injured dog by his scruff though. Unlike Sparry 😠

I have just woken up and chosen violence 😂

Reactions: 16
Oh thank you for asking. You know not many people have asked if I'm okay. With me being a new candle and it's a vulnerable .... Okay wait. *checks notes* Never mind.

I worked and I worked and there was smoke two localities over and I said to F - that's what I don't call my pup because we aren't idiots - I said that we should tell someone, right? I could have, you know, there was a spark, I think, who knows, but we should have had the press knowing and maybe called the President. I mean, I was 10 kms away at the city centre, but still.

They still said I have to work and make candles because it cheers people up or something. And they said I can't be paid for it because it's my duty? That is so ...riiiiiight?!!!!!!

p.s. I still make big fat candles to cover Sparry?

Aww thank you so much for the lovely boopy noses! ♥😘♥😍🤗🤗 Felix is feeling quite jealous 😂 He did run off with my slipper and gnawed on my foot, so this is his punishment - to watch me boop other noses 😂😂

I love that make with the dog watching 'Meghan is a bleep' being written ♥😂♥
You're welcome 😀❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loool at Felix feeling jealous, hope you got your slipper back and your foot is a lot better 💕❤🥰😘 xx.
Me too, I don't know the breed but it looks a bit like a dash hound.

On the subject of slippers and feet, I've just come across Meghans shoe collection 😀😄😄😄🤭😘 xx..

Resizer_16032745380410.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You're welcome 😀❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loool at Felix feeling jealous, hope you got your slipper back and your foot is a lot better 💕❤🥰😘 xx.
Me too, I don't know the breed but it looks a bit like a dash hound.

On the subject of slippers and feet, I've just come across Meghans shoe collection 😀😄😄😄🤭😘 xx..

View attachment 2099034
Smegsy's shoes 😂😂😂😂😂👌♥

The leather ones would be pinching her bunions just so, especially if they are brand new 😉

😂 Yes, got the slipper back. He just wanted attention so was slapping my leg with it, but I bribed him with an ice cube 😉 we are going into a heatwave in April - have to get some use out of it 😂😂 foot is okay - he managed to scratch an insect bite and also my feet hurt permanently from his gnawing/general achy stuff, but as long as I can walk and not stumble around like Smegs, I'm happy 🤭 at least I know better than to try wearing heels when I can't walk in them. And I carry spare sports shoes 😉

Looks like a dash hound to me too. We have a dash friend we haven't met in a bit, but she looks pretty similar to the little one in that photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, I've never thought about that before, why didn't Camilla and Charles get the big church wedding?
The heir to the throne is not permitted to a marry a divorced woman as one day he will be head of the Chirch of England. That is why they we married at a registry office and had a blessing at the church later.

Reactions: 26
Smegsy's shoes 😂😂😂😂😂👌♥

The leather ones would be pinching her bunions just so, especially if they are brand new 😉

😂 Yes, got the slipper back. He just wanted attention so was slapping my leg with it, but I bribed him with an ice cube 😉 we are going into a heatwave in April - have to get some use out of it 😂😂 foot is okay - he managed to scratch an insect bite and also my feet hurt permanently from his gnawing/general achy stuff, but as long as I can walk and not stumble around like Smegs, I'm happy 🤭 at least I know better than to try wearing heels when I can't walk in them. And I carry spare sports shoes 😉

Looks like a dash hound to me too. We have a dash friend we haven't met in a bit, but she looks pretty similar to the little one in that photo.
Looool they would too😄😄😘 xx.
Your Felix has bundles of personality,.though sorry to hear he can be a bit bitey too, but you made me laugh when you mention slapping your legs with the slipper and how cute you gave him an ice cube ❤❤❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Heatwaves are horrible, and I know there it can get extremely hot. For me anything over 22 C degrees/ 71.6 F is too much.

Your little dash friend sounds cute ❤ xx.

For you and Felix ❤💕🤗🥰❤😘 xx...

Resizer_16275581668451.jpg

and on the subject of shoes and Meghan, I brought her some clown shoes lol 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.....

Resizer_16814496880841.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh jeez, this is so stupid. IF she wanted TRF for anything but for fame and money and IF she was really offended, they would have RSVP'd on time with a NO from the ILBW.

But the little hypocrite tried to push/force/blackmail her way to a prominent role, a balcony appearance and even the absurd wishes of having small children - with absolute no connection to anyone else, as they never met their cousins, aunts and uncles - in the ceremony and the happy birthday to Archie, and then when no one cared about her wishes, and fearing she would be controlled to a point that any stunts would be neutralised, she said no.

That's not standing for anything, that's being hypocrite, false, coward and, as always, a grifter. I will believe she is taking a stand when she gives back her tittle and her kids tittles - then we can start talking about her empowerment and all the bla-bla-bla the dimwit sugars are pushing for the past couple of days.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2099085
Based on this my guess is she was coming until she told no tiara
This is why Harry was so obsessed about where they were going to sit. He was trying to suss out if they were seated with the A team and they needed to dress like them.

Daily Mail

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle kept King Charles waiting over Coronation plans 'because they wanted to know who would be sitting in front of them and who would be behind them' in Westminster Abbey during weeks of 'transatlantic ping pong'

Reactions: 25
Looool they would too😄😄😘 xx.
Your Felix has bundles of personality,.though sorry to hear he can be a bit bitey too, but you made me laugh when you mention slapping your legs with the slipper and how cute you gave him an ice cube ❤❤❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Heatwaves are horrible, and I know there it can get extremely hot. For me anything over 22 C degrees/ 71.6 F is too much.

Your little dash friend sounds cute ❤ xx.

For you and Felix ❤💕🤗🥰❤😘 xx...

View attachment 2099078

and on the subject of shoes and Meghan, I brought her some clown shoes lol 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.....

View attachment 2099084

Oooh yes! It's already 30C+. Predicted to be 40C during my next exhibition.

Thank you so much for the ice - much needed ♥♥😍😍🤗🤗😍 I do that to the Pup sometimes 😂😂 he was being cranky a little while ago, so I was telling him to go have some cold water. Like all kids he was sceptical until he had a drink 🤦 I have to go out sourcing today 🤦 God help me 🙏

Those shoes seem to fit her way better than her usual ones. You made the perfect choice 👌🤭😂

ETA: Thank you. My photographer friend said the same thing about him when I first showed him a photo of Felix. I raise characters 😂😂 The ones I had before him were all very smart and fun. The second one was way more obstinate than most people like their dogs to be, but he was such a loyal companion. I miss them all still ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For some reason this was especially delightful this morning. Spit out my coffee even. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Loooool 😀😄😄😄❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx
---
Oooh yes! It's already 30C+. Predicted to be 40C during my next exhibition.

Thank you so much for the ice - much needed ♥♥😍😍🤗🤗😍 I do that to the Pup sometimes 😂😂 he was being cranky a little while ago, so I was telling him to go have some cold water. Like all kids he was sceptical until he had a drink 🤦 I have to go out sourcing today 🤦 God help me 🙏

Those shoes seem to fit her way better than her usual ones. You made the perfect choice 👌🤭😂
Wow that's very hot already!
You're welcome 💖❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx.
Aww glad he enjoyed the cold water and ice cube 😁🧊

Thank you 😄 I just have to add some drawing pins inside to make them a bit more uncomfortable lol 😄 xx
Good luck sourcing today ❤💖💖🥰🤗😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From Jan Moir 😂😂

If she's not at the Coronation, what will Meghan be doing?

Hear ye, hear ye. It was verily announced this week that the Duchess of Sussex will not be attending the Coronation of King Charles. It's a no from her.

If Oprah is not going, neither is Meghan. If Joe Biden is not going, why should Meghan bother?
Travelling all that way only to get egged by a load of puffed-up chicks when she can get all that in her own hen coop at home?

Harry is going to attend briefly, no doubt wearing that familiar expression which suggests a fraught lobster is on the loose inside his underpants.

Can I just say something? It's going to be marvellous. I simply cannot wait to see the great man-baby stomping around Westminster Abbey watching Daddy get crowned, only not in the way Harry would prefer.

In the meantime, exactly what will Meghan be doing when she is Not Attending The Coronation? Here are my best guesses:

1. Not Attending The Coronation. That in itself is a lifetime's vocation to which the Duchess of Sussex is now dedicating herself.

2. Accepting a Lifetime Humanitarian Award from Gloria Steinem for Not Attending The Coronation.

3. Not wearing a tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

4. Not wearing a tiara that is not her first choice tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

5. Podcasting about Not Attending The Coronation.

6. Being photographed handing out sandwiches to the homeless while NATC.

7. Washing her hair.

8. Otherwise engaged.

9. Practising the Coronation Curtsey she won't drop.

10. The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think I remember reading that it was because at that time it was frowned upon as he was divorced AND the future head of the CofE. Call it conflict of interest.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.