Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on to say that when arriving at Westminster Abbey Harry will "come in with other people and that will also prevent any kind of booing or reduce it, because if you've got him coming in with a group, you'll think 'who are they booing at?'".
Okay, we know who they we will be booing, but since Sparry is so incredibly thick, and so are the Sugars, the boo-ers will help them out by saying, "Boo, Sparry".

Hope that helps the genius who wrote that article 🤦

Looooooool 😄😄😄😄 I never forget seeing their first steps...out of the warehouse 😄😄😄😄🤭😘 xx
Their first tooth(s) - splinters or staples? 😂

Yeah, probably wants to sit far away from Sophie, Anne and Zara. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The brilliant Megan McCain

MCCAIN: Meghan has snubbed the coronation... God help us! # via https://android.com
---

Option 2 for me. Plus easy access to the loo, a must at my age !
Re McCain. I disagree. I'm hoping that the Ginger Twatmeister of the Pube Crown stays there wth you. Rachel will dissolve back into Hollywood, prob on a Real Housewives show if she's incredibly lucky, and the critical thinkers in America will ignore it along with the other Housewives Shows. Their Separation would be best for all I think. And don't worry about the Flatpacks. She used to hang out on the General Hospital set while Daddy worked. She will be all too familiar with a myriad of ways Soaps write off children who aren't needed anymore. Announcing they've headed off to boarding school in Switzerland is a good one. Some have actually been 'sent up to the room to do homework.' That was it.
I may be deluded, but I'm hoping he's already in Rehab. He'll get taken out for the coronation, and swiftly returned. hey, a girl can dream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve always been fond of Johnny but I bloody well love him even more now … ❤❤
(This is just a screenshot. I can’t link the article)

8AB3D956-E90C-4C2D-9FD0-3F3B80A860D9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anybody think that maybe Chuck deliberately organised the coronation on Archie's birthday so he could see the wean in the flesh for once???

Maybe he wanted to be magnanimous and have a photo with the invisible kids.

Can you imagine, Archie and Lili and Chuck in his full Kingly get up!!! Picture would go around the world and down in history.

Why on earth wouldn't idiot features and his Instagram loving witch wife not want that!!! Yes they might not be on the balcony but the back stage pictures are just as important.

Pair of idiots!!!

Plus - I read in Twitter that JFK was buried on John Jnr's 3rd Birthday. Obviously nobody gave two hoots about kids birthdays back in the 1960s.
No, there are really not many sunny weekends/Saturdays after Easter and before summer vacations. Rather than someone’s bday, there were other global (i.e. broadcast, tv rights and plans) events on other weekends - sports, eurovision, and other events that had to be considered too. There weren’t other options really.

Reactions: 26
Oh dearsie, two of Myra's tweets. I believe her minge-iness is miffed.
View attachment 2097757
Myra
@SussexPrincess

I want to make it very clear the Queen Camilla’s biographer is spreading a racist lie that meghan was never pregnant and Archie doesn’t exist…Camilla’s biographer… Camilla and Charles also recent hired someone to their team who worked for the Daily Mail for decades

Let’s talk about how this is a sick obsession and the UK wants her dead

View attachment 2097749
It will all come out
And when it comes out, the minge will blame Camilla…oh yes

Reactions: 19
I watched Lady C’s video a bit ago and have to say that she revealed some things without really revealing them. She discussed surrogacy and how “if the child isn’t adopted by the parents” they’re not their children. It was rather telling. She annoys me sometimes, but I really listened “between the lines” tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You are a gem, @Pom Bear 😆🥰
Thank you 😀😊💕❤💗🥰🤗😘 xx
Love and hugs to you 🤗😘 xx.

Okay, we know who they we will be booing, but since Sparry is so incredibly thick, and so are the Sugars, the boo-ers will help them out by saying, "Boo, Sparry".

Looool at splinters or staples 😀😄😄😄💕❤💗🥰🤗😘 xx

One more for tonight , going to rest my eyes as tired but on the subject of Prince Aldi's/Archie birthday I couldn't resist making one more 😄😄😄😘 x

Back later love from Pom 💗❤❤❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16814256139991.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From Katie Hopkins' IG account:
"Trailer Trash Meghan Markle" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Life is short and unpredictable. Always kiss your pup (and all those you love! ❤)
When I kiss mine, if he's in the mood he'll "suffer through" (actually loves it but pretends not to) until he's all kissed out, then he starts biting me. If he's not in the mood he'll just bite me. Sometimes he 'bites' (not hard, but opens his mouth pretty wide which is really weird because that's not how I kiss) as a way of kissing back. Sometimes he brings his toy. Sometimes he thinks it's a green signal for him to hump my arm. There are no loving snuggles though. I'm quite envious of all the snuggles in the video 😂

I would still trust him over the Gruesomes though. At least I can be sure that his response is always going to be violent 😂 And he's cute whereas they are not so I love even his violence even when he really upsets me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It has always seemed odd that Rachel & Harold had the full shebang in St George's Chapel - yet KC3 & C had to do a Civil bit in the local Register Office & only had a blessing in the Chapel. Was there an intervening change to the Canon Law?
Yes, I've never thought about that before, why didn't Camilla and Charles get the big church wedding?

Reactions: 14

The answer, Hary, is you are sitting on a chair as far away as possible from anyone in your immediate family. They don't want to sit with you. Hope you are comfortable on the chair next to the unisex rest room.
---
Look how big they've gotten! 😂 We don't remember the days they were manufactured assembled born, just like it was yesterday.
The birthday pictures of Aldi could be delayed. I understand that there are supply chain issues at the factory and the deliveries are going out late for the 4 year old child models. I put us on the email list so we get updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't watch GMB anymore as its so tit but why do they keep employing Shouty?

If they want someone to talk reasonably about racism surely they could find someone better than her who doesn't have half the country reaching for the off button as soon as she speaks. She's a liability to the cause because she's so obviously racist against white people and takes offence at anything. They really need to find someone who can make a sensible point without pissing off most of the audience.

As they say attack is the best form of defence.
People shout because no one can get their voice or opinion heard and they think it makes them sound right.

I read that if anyone raises the issue of Shouty's relative owning and selling slaves to the UK (probably where the family money comes from) on her social media account Shouty deletes the posts and blocks them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.