Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody think that maybe Chuck deliberately organised the coronation on Archie's birthday so he could see the wean in the flesh for once???

Maybe he wanted to be magnanimous and have a photo with the invisible kids.

Can you imagine, Archie and Lili and Chuck in his full Kingly get up!!! Picture would go around the world and down in history.

Why on earth wouldn't idiot features and his Instagram loving witch wife not want that!!! Yes they might not be on the balcony but the back stage pictures are just as important.

Pair of idiots!!!

Plus - I read in Twitter that JFK was buried on John Jnr's 3rd Birthday. Obviously nobody gave two hoots about kids birthdays back in the 1960s.
No need for them to be actually there for picture they will be photoshopped in later🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dan Wootton just said on gb news that he knows people close to M and that she is terrified of getting booed. She wanted to be there but couldn't risk the boos
She shouldn't be such a nasty, snide, manipulative, Narcissistic then.... Only has herself to blame, but obviously it's everyone else's fault... I generally think H will be getting the blame for this.

Reactions: 29
Every single photo she is looking at the camera.

Guess Harry wasn’t happy when he realized he had his dads equerry and two spymasters sat behind him.
He should have been more worried about Sarah Chatto, she was about to knock his block off while The Duke of Gloucester held her jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Accepts Ripple of Hope award for 'heroic' stance against structural racism in the Royal Family, but still attends the Coronation

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Option one.
You get an invitation to the coronation.
You have to buy a new outfit, get to London using expensive dodgy transport) then queue up at the Abbey. A wonderful experience but perhaps with a limited view. Then afterwards find somewhere for lunch .

Option two.
At home in front of the tv, glass of bubbly or a cuppa in your best china cup.
Wear best dress because you want to make an effort but not painful shoes.
You see everything.
And get a chance to see all the guests as criticise their outfits.
Option three.
On a beach. Soz (not really) ✈ :cool:🍹🏖 (My hols booked before KC announced his date!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OK! Magazine, Tessa Dunlop.
This makes sense and they'll have planned it this way to protect the Stoat. Unless people call out his name, the people he's with will shield him. British good manners wouldn't like to offend anyone in the group protecting him.

"Although Meghan is remaining in California, Tessa said Harry "won’t be given that this time, (their moment alone as at the PJ) but that is a positive as he then can’t be booed at”.

She went on to say that when arriving at Westminster Abbey Harry will "come in with other people and that will also prevent any kind of booing or reduce it, because if you've got him coming in with a group, you'll think 'who are they booing at?'".

Yeah, people are lining up to boo the Duke of Gloucester and the Duke of Kent. Not.
Do they think we are stupid? Yes they do.
People are angry and are printing thousands of placards "Not My Kent," "Not My Gloucester." Right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She won’t divorce him yet. You just know KC will not pay for his divorce no matter how much he loves his son. She would want a ridiculous settlement and He would be going back on his words I can’t pay for Meghan remember.
Surely he would need to foot the bill for a divorce. Imagine asking your dad to stump up for that.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.