Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember reading that it was because at that time it was frowned upon as he was divorced AND the future head of the CofE. Call it conflict of interest.
Also the optics that they had admitted adultry with each other. I remember there being unease in case they would be booed but they got a warm reception.

Reactions: 18
From Jan Moir 😂😂

If she's not at the Coronation, what will Meghan be doing?

Hear ye, hear ye. It was verily announced this week that the Duchess of Sussex will not be attending the Coronation of King Charles. It's a no from her.

If Oprah is not going, neither is Meghan. If Joe Biden is not going, why should Meghan bother?
Travelling all that way only to get egged by a load of puffed-up chicks when she can get all that in her own hen coop at home?

Harry is going to attend briefly, no doubt wearing that familiar expression which suggests a fraught lobster is on the loose inside his underpants.

Can I just say something? It's going to be marvellous. I simply cannot wait to see the great man-baby stomping around Westminster Abbey watching Daddy get crowned, only not in the way Harry would prefer.

In the meantime, exactly what will Meghan be doing when she is Not Attending The Coronation? Here are my best guesses:

1. Not Attending The Coronation. That in itself is a lifetime's vocation to which the Duchess of Sussex is now dedicating herself.

2. Accepting a Lifetime Humanitarian Award from Gloria Steinem for Not Attending The Coronation.

3. Not wearing a tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

4. Not wearing a tiara that is not her first choice tiara while Not Attending The Coronation.

5. Podcasting about Not Attending The Coronation.

6. Being photographed handing out sandwiches to the homeless while NATC.

7. Washing her hair.

8. Otherwise engaged.

9. Practising the Coronation Curtsey she won't drop.

10. The End.
oooh i love this! should we have a poll in the net thread with reasons/ways Walmart will upstage he Corrie? since my circadian rhythm seems to revolve around starting new threads nowadays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't watch GMB anymore as its so tit but why do they keep employing Shouty?

If they want someone to talk reasonably about racism surely they could find someone better than her who doesn't have half the country reaching for the off button as soon as she speaks. She's a liability to the cause because she's so obviously racist against white people and takes offence at anything. They really need to find someone who can make a sensible point without pissing off most of the audience.
Why is she wearing her lunch of Super Noodles on her head 😄😄😄😘 xx..

Resizer_16814525193421.jpg

Resizer_16814524154401.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On the day of the coronation MM will either release a picture of herself looking radiant and happy at Archie’s birthday celebrations (at which no other child will seem to be present 😞)
OR, of herself and Archie doing a charity visit a la Diana, when she’d take the boys along to visit homeless people.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Why is she wearing her lunch of Super Noodles on her head 😄😄😄😘 xx..
Although everything here isn't supposed to be taken too seriously and I get your point. I do actually find your comment deeply offensive. As a member of SNAS, the Super Noodle Appreciation Society I'm very hurt you would suggest Super Noodles would choose to be associated with Dr Shamalang-a-ding-dong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Although everything here isn't supposed to be taken too seriously and I get your point. I do actually find your comment deeply offensive. As a member of SNAS, the Super Noodle Appreciation Society I'm very hurt you would suggest Super Noodles would choose to be associated with Dr Shamalang-a-ding-dong.
Looooool 😄😄😄😄 I worried for a moment then thinking you was been serious until I read Super Noodle Appreciation Society loooooooool .
Dr Shamalang-a- ding-dong 😄😄😄😄😁😁🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
I am not sure how successful this will be but a nice change on my twitter feed to all the reasons Smeg is not coming to the Corrie!
Screenshot_20230414-072510.png

Reactions: 31
i will start a new thread then, unless any one wants to do it? i'll incorporate a poll with the upstaging scenarios proposed this past thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
they would have been lynched.
Yeah it was a different time then. Camilla was still deeply unpopular and they announced at the time she would be Princess Consort and not Queen when Charles took the throne

The irony is Camilla was truly loathed for a long time. She went through far worse than TW ever 'endured' but whatever you think of her she kept her head down and got on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My Nana used to say “she’s just like a big washerwumman“ Glaswegian grannies don’t mince their words.
My Glaswegian Dad used to sing
“if you see a big fat wumman ,
Standin oan the corner bummin..
That’s our Fergie” ***

*** he didn’t say Fergie, just any whoever was annoying him at the time e.
And bummin means bragging, being mouthy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sorry i pressed enter and posted the new fred too soon

here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So TP thinks TW should have been met on the same level as KC? Or PW?
I am so sick of people bashing our traditions. Maybe TP, like TW should take some time to understand our traditions rather than shouting & demanding we met them with their expectations 😡

Screenshot_20230414-075159.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So TP thinks TW should have been met on the same level as KC? Or PW?
I am so sick of people bashing our traditions. Maybe TP, like TW should take some time to understand our traditions rather than shouting & demanding we met them with their expectations 😡

View attachment 2099164

But Peg is worthless so the royal family should have done less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.