Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin O'Sullivan, a veteran journalist whom I respect, has just been talking to Kinsey Schofield on his radio show.
They were discussing Robert Jobson.
Kinsey said she has never found anything he's reported on to be false.

Kevin said he has known Jobson for years. They came up through the ranks together in Fleet Street.
He says that anything in the book will be correct.
Kevin O'Sullivan is one of the good guys IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please enjoy today's #dumb as a box of rocks helpful comment

Thinking of entering politics?

"Try not to alienate the entire electorate"

Most would argue that keeping the voting public on board is crucial to political success. (Perhaps much more so than Whipsmart tactics of simply buying "Presidency" PR and a maybe a HARKLE24.com domain name.)

And guess what is a sure-fire vote winner ? Across all parties and cross sections of the electorate? In every country, too. Not just in the USA.

# Family values

It's almost like their plummeting popularity in the polls - now into negative figures, to the point now where many people actively dislike them - is somehow linked!

Maybe people don't like the idea of publicly ignoring a father ever since he had a heart attack and couldn't come to his beloved daughter's wedding. Or not inviting any siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles to a wedding. Not one.

Oh and last, but not least - maybe they switched off from anyone turning trashing their husband's family's reputation into a business plan. On a global scale.

Showing disloyalty to your family is hugely unpopular. Airing private family grievances in public is distasteful. Who knew?

Well, everybody. Everybody knew that.

#Dumb as a box of rocks

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Do any of you have any thoughts on whether Harold and Smeg will attempt a return for Trooping the Color in June?
100% certain they won’t be invited. They’re getting nothing at the Coronation but the bare minimum offer of a seat and beyond that, I’m really not sure we’ll ever see them at a public royal event again until Charles pop his clogs. Why would they get invites to anything as non working traitors? There’s simply no reason and I definitely think no desire on the family’s part to have anything much further to do with them. The corrie invite is pure protocol for precedence reasons. I still can’t call it on whether I think they’ll be there or not! I waffle back and forwards so much it definitely wouldn’t be safe to place a bet!

Crap seats, zero family contact, BIG FAT no apology, no uniform/bling/robes, no birthday nod, no role/carriage/balcony, mucho public hatred and booing with universal cuts from the RF…

versus

Failing to even be an embarrassing hypocritical bit part in a world media event

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I voted, but I only chose “‘Cause Smegs won’t sit next to poor people” because I thought it was funny!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Harry & Meghan #329 Markling themselves one day at a time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Kinsey said she has never found anything he's reported on to be false.
I take the point, but I just don't know how anyone can suggest they know how another person thinks or feels about any given situation, it's simply impossible. In a court of law it's called heresay (I've been watching Judge Judy for over 25 years, I know these things). That's what got up my nose about the headline regarding Catherine's 'hardest thing she's ever done' bollocks, only one person knows that and it's Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I take the point, but I just don't know how anyone can suggest they know how another person thinks or feels about any given situation, it's simply impossible. In a court of law it's called heresay (I've been watching Judge Judy for over 25 years, I know these things). That's what got up my nose about the headline regarding Catherine's 'hardest thing she's ever done' bollocks, only one person knows that and it's Catherine.
Of course, but what Kevin was saying is, this guy has credible sources who tell him what's happened/been said.
Therefore what he's written will be true.

And the fact that he's written it will mean that the subject of the comments has ok'd it for him to write it.

Reactions: 29
Aww! 🤗🤗🤗

The Ho really is quite triggering. Mostly because she is fake + extremely mean. Anyone who has ever had an encounter with a mean/entitled/fake/narc person would be triggered by her, and also anyone with any sort of an intuition. Her presence personifies gaslighting. Like you know something is wrong with the other person but they're oh soooo nice! and everyone is telling you so, so they and you begin to think there is something wrong with you. Don't get to confirm until it's too late that it was them all along.

Oooh yes the balcony scene. I was feeling like she must have bitten Sparry when they got back home. Or a hissed warning right before the family brunch so he couldn't say anything but had to sit simmering and scared. Also the mean eyes she'd given to Catherine during the carriage ride. She looked like my narc uncle's narc wife who practises black magic and has impure thoughts pouring out of her. Very dangerously black aura.

The way I fight it is I look at Chris Evans smiling or laughing. He's such a golden Labrador ♥ I find his smile quite infectious and as Captain Steve Rogers I feel that he would be a very huggable teddy bear. Or I send funny reels to my closest friends at 3am - nice stuff for them to see when they wake up, and bonus points if I wake them up then because it's said that if you wake up at 3am or so, you're being haunted 😂 and I consciously recall @Cassandra333's prayers and all the funny and cute and sweet things we all share here. Basically, fight the darkness with as much light as you can find.

I did light a masala tea candle for you - masala tea is the cure for all evils. Way better than alcohol. You can have it when you have a sore throat or are cold or are hungry or hot or need an energy boost. Tea with friends, tea with colleagues, tea with strangers, tea when it's raining, tea at birthdays, funerals, weddings, tea after breakup, though mostly not during dates because tea in cafes is ridiculously overpriced. You can throw tea at your enemies but only in extreme cases and only if it is badly made.

I want tea now ☕ I'll put curry leaves in it. Yummy.

Yes! Thank you! My first pillar candle in almost two decades. Smegsy did some good - probably wouldn't have gone back to making non-container candles if I didn't have our Hero Candle to serve as inspiration ♥😂

It smells like Indian roses - we call them 'desi gulaab' or 'shahi gulaab' (royal rose). Deeper and I guess more plant-y than the English Rose scent from Yardley London. Can't pinpoint the nuances since my nose never worked very well and the virus messed up what did work 😂 If you ever come across genuine 'ittar' (not the commercial stuff or branded/designer perfumes misnamed as ittar), that's what it would be like.

Who knows, maybe some day we'll all be sitting together IRL sharing our crafts and food and beverages with each other ♥ Hope you are doing better now!
😘🥰😍😀

Thank you for validating my observations and reactions @ChaoticArtist. And for lighting a candle for me. Much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was OK with it, as they're showing his bad points but then shouty shola on grrr.

Some good RRs like Richard Kay and Dickie Arbiter

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.