Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you have any thoughts on whether Harold and Smeg will attempt a return for Trooping the Color in June?
It will either be yes if their ‘demands’ to have a carriage with the flat packs are met for merching; or a No if their demands aren’t met for the coronation.

can’t wait for chuck to belt out happy birthday halfway through his coronation whilst giving Aldi the bumps on top of the anointing canopy, as Camilla dishes out homemade birthday cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Kevin O'Sullivan, a veteran journalist whom I respect, has just been talking to Kinsey Schofield on his radio show.
They were discussing Robert Jobson.
Kinsey said she has never found anything he's reported on to be false.

Kevin said he has known Jobson for years. They came up through the ranks together in Fleet Street.
He says that anything in the book will be correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Thanks for new thread and great title. I’m still catching up so apologies but have Ginge & Whinge said whether they are going or not?!

Reactions: 20
Loving another new thread and great title.
I voted for all except ‘they’re busy’ because we all know they do duck all and the racist RF accusation as everyone knows that’s crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Without The Queen the Royal Family is crap. imo.
It happens in every family when a matriarch dies, TQ and PP were the anchor and rudder and now HMS Royal Family is adrift.

(This is awfully melodramatic for a Saturday evening, I'll attempt to make light of it with a Pirates of the Carribean gif)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It will either be yes if their ‘demands’ to have a carriage with the flat packs are met for merching; or a No if their demands aren’t met for the coronation.

can’t wait for chuck to belt out happy birthday halfway through his coronation whilst giving Aldi the bumps on top of the anointing canopy, as Camilla dishes out homemade birthday cake.
From Neil Sean in the Heart of London:
"Scabies has tweeted that Tom Jones is going to sing "Sex Bomb " in honour of the Ho the Coronation (just after the Holy Oil) ..... Surely not?"

"......Beneath his impeccably tailored suit, Harry wore a crisp white Dior shirt with a small bee embroidered near the bottom and mother-of-pearl buttons that feature the famous Dior Bee..."

"Disturbing reports that the Stoat while high on Ayahuasca attacked the Dior Bee on his pot belly, slapping at it and shrieking that it was building a hive on his royal personage. So that this jerking isn't repeated at the Coronation, the Stewards are arming Major Johnny with a can of fly spray so that he can react swiftly to "kill it" and calm the Stoat."

When Neil knows more, as ever so will we.
(I think he's quite cute, looks a bit like the late Charles Kennedy Lib Dem.) 🤗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you for responding to my post @ChaoticArtist. TW's body language just screams "Mean Girls" full of themselves. And, yes, also the seal claps and the coquettish act. Not gonna lie - it just triggers something inside me. I can practically hear warning bells going off in my head. 😨

Remember the look on TW's face when Hazno told her to "turn around" when they were standing on the balconey? She looked like an angry toddler throwing a tantrum in public. Yup, brought back memories of the narc mother and her rageful tirades. TW's dark energy seems to create a portal into a very bad, humiliating place in my mind. I honestly dislike her for it.

Could use some healing thoughts thrown my way....
Aww! 🤗🤗🤗

The Ho really is quite triggering. Mostly because she is fake + extremely mean. Anyone who has ever had an encounter with a mean/entitled/fake/narc person would be triggered by her, and also anyone with any sort of an intuition. Her presence personifies gaslighting. Like you know something is wrong with the other person but they're oh soooo nice! and everyone is telling you so, so they and you begin to think there is something wrong with you. Don't get to confirm until it's too late that it was them all along.

Oooh yes the balcony scene. I was feeling like she must have bitten Sparry when they got back home. Or a hissed warning right before the family brunch so he couldn't say anything but had to sit simmering and scared. Also the mean eyes she'd given to Catherine during the carriage ride. She looked like my narc uncle's narc wife who practises black magic and has impure thoughts pouring out of her. Very dangerously black aura.

The way I fight it is I look at Chris Evans smiling or laughing. He's such a golden Labrador ♥ I find his smile quite infectious and as Captain Steve Rogers I feel that he would be a very huggable teddy bear. Or I send funny reels to my closest friends at 3am - nice stuff for them to see when they wake up, and bonus points if I wake them up then because it's said that if you wake up at 3am or so, you're being haunted 😂 and I consciously recall @Cassandra333's prayers and all the funny and cute and sweet things we all share here. Basically, fight the darkness with as much light as you can find.

I did light a masala tea candle for you - masala tea is the cure for all evils. Way better than alcohol. You can have it when you have a sore throat or are cold or are hungry or hot or need an energy boost. Tea with friends, tea with colleagues, tea with strangers, tea when it's raining, tea at birthdays, funerals, weddings, tea after breakup, though mostly not during dates because tea in cafes is ridiculously overpriced. You can throw tea at your enemies but only in extreme cases and only if it is badly made.

I want tea now ☕ I'll put curry leaves in it. Yummy.

Is that one of yours, @ChaoticArtist ? It’s beautiful! I wish I could smell it…
Yes! Thank you! My first pillar candle in almost two decades. Smegsy did some good - probably wouldn't have gone back to making non-container candles if I didn't have our Hero Candle to serve as inspiration ♥😂

It smells like Indian roses - we call them 'desi gulaab' or 'shahi gulaab' (royal rose). Deeper and I guess more plant-y than the English Rose scent from Yardley London. Can't pinpoint the nuances since my nose never worked very well and the virus messed up what did work 😂 If you ever come across genuine 'ittar' (not the commercial stuff or branded/designer perfumes misnamed as ittar), that's what it would be like.

Who knows, maybe some day we'll all be sitting together IRL sharing our crafts and food and beverages with each other ♥ Hope you are doing better now!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Daily Express
"Archie and Lilibet's extravagant Easter celebrations in California revealed
Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet are set to mark this Easter weekend in style, with the Sussexes known for big celebrations around significant holidays."

Oh dear, they've read that Catherine's doing the Easter egg hunt for all the little ones, so not to be outdone the Stoats are doing something "extravagant" in their magnificent garden. They're getting an extravagant cardboard rabbit (to match their cardboard offspring) who will hunt for eggs like their cousins even though they're very young.
if the Stoats weren't so nasty, this would be quite sad. .... IF.... but they are so it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This woman analyses part of Sparrys book and always makes good points 😄
i wanted to recommend her, she's a lovely level headed and fair critic, also helps she's an English lit teacher, so she speaks about the literary (lack of) value of the book, and the editorial mistakes. her videos are long, i listen to her in the background like a podcast while i do my work. she started "Revenge" and i listened a bit and she was gushing about the concise and precise writing and references galore.

edit: thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 , and the hilarious title @Duee

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.