Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince William when He finds out that ginge and whinge are attending the coronation.
Thank the lord he will be King one day.
6C9A755C-2C21-4496-88F2-0194D3146846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This makes me so sad bless her. This shows us what a remarkable woman she was. She hadn’t the strength but she powered through. There will be no one like her again.
We all know two horrors who would not dream of doing such a thing... pain without pay ? Never !

Reactions: 27
This makes me so sad bless her. This shows us what a remarkable woman she was. She hadn’t the strength but she powered through. There will be no one like her again.

I miss our wonderful Queen, but I am truly thankful she didn't live to see all the petty shenanigans from these two arseholes. I've not forgotten the Ripple of Hope award.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So once the coronation is over and there's no need for Haznoballs and Meagain to come here for a very long time, what are they going to do to stay relevant. without the Royal connection what have they got? Bugger all I reckon. the whingeing about the family is getting old and boring so hmm.
Divorce within a couple of years maybe?
Do any of you have any thoughts on whether Harold and Smeg will attempt a return for Trooping the Color in June?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Now come on... they have to be messing with us (Sky not the gruesome twosome). We've joked about it ourselves even, but no-one, NO-ONE really believes this is an actual request surely. Next they'll be saying that KC3 denied Meghan being crowned Queen of America. it's just pure bullshit.

Nonsense like this makes the press just as bad as the sugars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So once the coronation is over and there's no need for Haznoballs and Meagain to come here for a very long time, what are they going to do to stay relevant. without the Royal connection what have they got? Bugger all I reckon. the whingeing about the family is getting old and boring so hmm.
They’ll start by sueing each one of us…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the lovely new thread, recap and title ♥

The Gruesomes are stupid enough to cite tiaras as a reason why they wouldn't attend (nasty racist BRF was suspicious of Smegs. Won't add that it was with good reason 😂). One would think they they would be wise enough to leave it alone with all the controversy and the joke being on them, but they aren't. And they aren't willing to listen to those who are wise enough.

It's entertaining, but also quite boring now. Do some new stupid, Gruesomes.

Also, BRF according to them = Schrodinger's Racists 😂😂

Here we go with the not-that-big and not-that-fat candle. It can still work with the correct angles, or we can join a bunch of these. I've also ordered a round, sort of cactus-y mould so endless todger-y possibilities 😉 My actual cactus has put out two new leaves in anticipation of the Coronation 😉

View attachment 2086268

It's rose-scented for Catherine #englishrose ...Smegs will be green 😂
Is that one of yours, @ChaoticArtist ? It’s beautiful! I wish I could smell it…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still putting money on them being there. There is no way that she'll miss the chance to attend a globally watched event, even from the 5th or 6th row. And it's the only way that they can make money, let's face it.

I only hope that the public show them the level of disdain that they deserve for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm still putting money on them being there. There is no way that she'll miss the chance to attend a globally watched event, even from the 5th or 6th row. And it's the only way that they can make money, let's face it.

I only hope that the public show them the level of disdain that they deserve for it.
They will both be there. Huge merch opportunity. They'll dine out on the corrie for years, plus the subsequent bullshit they'll spout afterwards.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now come on... they have to be messing with us (Sky not the gruesome twosome). We've joked about it ourselves even, but no-one, NO-ONE really believes this is an actual request surely. Next they'll be saying that KC3 denied Meghan being crowned Queen of America. it's just pure bullshit.

Nonsense like this makes the press just as bad as the sugars.

I agree.
Even THEY wouldnt expect their child's birthday to be acknowledged during the coronation of a King.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They will start a newspaper of their own
The Todger Times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.