Harry & Meghan #325 Duke of Dope isn't attending we hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the fact he hasn't tells me that he was in Miami for reasons that we don't know about.
They're filming a pilot of a new show called Miami Five-O and he's making a suprise 'guest' appearance. It's a rip off of Hawaii Five-O but they're hoping no one notices. Smeg has assured the TV company that no one will ever guess and because she's writing the script, everyone will think it's an original production. All the crew agree with her because she's the head of each dept (and giving head in each department but we won't mention that)
;) ;) ;) :LOL:🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Tragically there has been another school shooting in the US. RIP to all victims. Such horrible news. :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Tragically there has been another school shooting in the US. RIP to all victims. Such horrible news. :cry:
Oh. Oh gosh. It makes me grab my babies that little bit tighter (even the 6’4 19yo) those poor souls and their families my heart goes out to them. May they rest in eternal peace x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Only 17 years too late....lets retry the private investigator who has already been found guilty of phone tapping for the News of the World, but this time we are going to prosecute him for allegedly working for another paper!!

Prince Harry ‘horrified’ by alleged media intrusion as Prince William dragged into High Court legal war (msn.com)

In court documents released for the first time on Monday, the Duke claims his brother William was among the targets for a private investigator, Glenn Mulcaire, who worked for both Mail newspapers in 2005 and 2006.

In his statement of claim, Harry says Mulcaire – through former News of the World executive Greg Miskiw – provided “unlawfully or illegally obtained information” and offered a “menu of illegal services” to an employee of the Mail on Sunday.

“Mr Mulcaire and Mr Miskiw targeted a number of individuals who they knew were of considerable interest and value to the Mail on Sunday, routinely monitoring and carrying out unlawful acts in relation to them for potential stories.

“This included Hugh Grant, Jude Law, HRH Prince William, Sir Simon Hughes MP and Elizabeth Hurley.”

How bizarre, I would imagine that once the story is out there, once the News of the World has published it, then all the rest will, like sharks also publish ....citing the original source as the News of the World?

And does Hazno actually have a grievance or case himself to answer, or will he just name drop everyone else? When did Mulcaire specifically target and investigate Prince Harry, and sell stories, 17 years ago, on Harry?
If William has a grievance, why isnt he the one bringing the case?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh gawd more genetic pain to dredge up in the future. I wemember when I came to the UK to bwavely fight the fascist press and pater was too busy to see me. He was King of England at the time and told me his diary is booked months in advance. But I knew it was because my wife is black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you Shushex for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations LadyMuck on the thread title.

DoubleOld hope you are feeling better soon.
🍲🍩🍰🍩🥃🍹

I pressed the icon before I had finished.

On the last thread I mentioned a different angle of the photographer being pushed by one of H's bodyguards and his camera strap getting stuck on the fence.
I think it may have been over his shoulder or across his body because he was up against the fence trying to remove himself without getting hurt by the points.

I am going to be a million pages behind when I get up.

Ooh I almost forgot the Obamas landed yesterday in Sydney for their talks tour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And @DoubleOld and @SweetSummerChild hope you're both feeling better.

Oh gawd more genetic pain to dredge up in the future. I wemember when I came to the UK to bwavely fight the fascist press and pater was too busy to see me. He was King of England at the time and told me his diary is booked months in advance. But I knew it was because my wife is black.
And his teenage years were "deprived" thanks to the Daily Mail.

Given the various accounts out there of his dreadful behaviour as a teenager, I think I'd call it "depraved" rather than "deprived", TBH.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The only reason that I can think of is that he attended the Ultra Music Festival which ran from the 24th to the 26th, but even if he did attend that event he would have been photographed IMO the fact he hasn't tells me that he was in Miami for reasons that we don't know about.
Maybe that's where the private jet was that he was hitching a ride on. Perhaps the owner didn't want to ferry it 6 hours to California to pick up this waste of time.

Reactions: 30
DEAR SOUTH PARK,

You need to do an episode where the Prince of Canada sues the Prince of Canada for writing a tell-all book breaching the privacy of the Prince of Canada who never agreed for his private and personal information to be used in the book Waaagh which was written by the Prince of Canada.

Obviously, the Prince of Canada obtained his information about the Prince of Canada by illegally hacking the Prince of Canada although the Prince of Canada can't be sure how this happened because he doesn't really understand what hacking is.

The Prince of Canada's only knowledge of hacking is that he might get money if he accuses someone of hacking in court and, since the Prince of Canada is rich, the Prince of Canada expects to get a huge payout.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Did he give the required 28 days notice?
those were my thoughts exactly. isn't he supposed to give notice so the police or MI5 or who was it can assess his securiddy needs?

Nope.

The 28 days notice was just a proposal that he stupidly rejected.

It looks like he has his own usual, over-the-top securiddy that doesn't carry in the UK?

Meanwhile, Prince William had a whole giant in Poland.

5025.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Let me get this straight,
He didn't need to be in court today but came anyway with a gang of security blokes in a taxicab and entered through the front entrance when everyone else went in through a side door.

Then later in the day, members of the public started to gather outside and he exited through the back to avoid them?
Were they his fans?
Were they protesting against him with placards or chanting anti-Harry stuff?

Will he turn up tomorrow?
Will people be booing him?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.