Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH if Rachel reads here, then do let Hazno know that Statesman Will knows how to walk in step with those in uniform (to and from the wreath-laying they were in time). Bet Hazno will be irrationally jealous at that, too, because HESTHEREALSOLDIERMUMMY!!!

The Prez of Poland's official account shared this video of Statesman Will visiting

Also this video from earlier - Wills has been taking selfies with youngsters and generally being given a wonderful welcome

Who else is buying a copy of Spare Us - A Harrody? For a tenner I am very tempted if it's half as good as South Park!
I plan on it!
...I may really hope it sells far better than Waaagh because it'd go down like a lead balloon in Montecito and that delights me

Reactions: 37
Do you know what's missing from the pap walks?

Yoga.

Remember all her pathetic attempts to do yoga poses? Her "perfect warrior pose" when Hasno proposed?

Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Goop etc. have all been photographed leaving yoga studios in designer gear, carrying a yoga mat and a bottle of water. That was ILBW's dream so why haven't we had a yoga pap walk?

Maybe she's been banned for annoying/pestering real celebrities

Reactions: 38
I've said it so many times but thank god we have William and he was born first.

Reactions: 46
Have pre-ordered Spare: A Harrody. I shall have to wait until the 6th of April but I'd love it if it does spectacularly well!

Reactions: 28
Already done.

Reactions: 35
I love my Tattle Family. we may be here because Rachel the Ho traumatized PP, HMQEII, abused the RF and the Free world, but we stay because we have formed relationships with our fellow posters. And because Rachel never shuts the Fuck up.
I really do love it here. You’re like bikers. Most Bikers are caring loyal people, who Get a bad rep. So Bikers and Tattle friends. Iceland is one of most wonderful places. Greenland hard terrain and hard weather. We are the Iceland of the Internet.

Reactions: 41
William seems to relate really well to people, and is lovely to children too.
I love that with the child giving him flowers.
The security guys are very visible, keeping very close to him, more obvious than they used to be I think.
I also glimpsed Lee Thompson aka the flower tussler there.

Reactions: 35
According2Taz has gone quiet this week. Hope she hasn't been markled.
I've seen her post a couple of photos on Twitter today; I think her and her husband went up to Scotland for a few days which is why she's not been about much

Reactions: 18
Yes, there should be photos like that, but that was February 2018 when she was just a humble Hollywood A-lister caucasian supermodel living in Toronto.

I haven't seen a post-Megxit Duchess papped leaving a glamourous, star-studded yoga studio in Montecito/LA/Hollywood. I might have just blocked it from my mind though

Reactions: 25
So are Bruno Vincent (author of Spare Us) and our own @wibble the same person? I hope so because if the new book is half as good as @wibble's parody then I'm buying it.

Reactions: 31
I can't see any evidence of a hair transplant. His hair only looks thicker when it's been photoshopped or when the sad paranoid fuckwit is being filmed only from the front.

I wouldn't blame him for having one though given how fugly his face is.
Yeah, he should have continued the transplant all the way down to his chin.

Reactions: 17
I just got a good laugh! I saw on a site where someone referred to Smegs as "The Dutchess of Automobile Fellatio."

Reactions: 33
Ooooooor, two balconies…one for the working royals, and another an hour or two later for all the hangers on, but without the senior royals. Almost no one would hang around to see that one, it would be hilarious. “Well, you asked for a balcony appearance, and we obliged. We never said we’d be on it with you! “

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I found this and thought you guys would absolutely appreciate it! Not sure what your thoughts are, but from where I'm sittin', I'm gettin' Bob Ross vibes...

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.