Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think Catherine is lucky she has a very close knit and loyal family and she can go decompress at their house.

I’ve never trusted Eugenie. Bea, I’ve heard, is the more mature one, but Eugenie is a horror, of course it makes complete sense she is closest to Haznut and don’t let her PR-driven instagram fool anyone.

Eugenie is also desperate for a TV career, so expect to see unbearable collabs with Nut and The Witch. “Growing Up Royal”, “Tea at The Ritz with Meg and Eug” e.t.c They’ll all be using each other.
BIB - Just what I was about to say.
It's very striking to watch her entrance to her wedding with her dad and sister.
There's such familial strength and love there, it's palpable.

As for Harry, and his claims to popularity, the family covered up a lot, I think.
Apart from the obvious stuff that we all knew/ know about that had to be apologised for.
He had an image of being the fun prince. There was a lot of affection for him from the public.
Nowadays he opens his mouth to change his feet and we realise more and more what he was really like versus the carefully cultivated image.

Reactions: 48

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Also, regarding Hazno's advice saying the whole family should go to therapy... I am a firm believer of therapy and I while I think everyone can benefit from it, I am SURE that no one in TRF would benefit from the type of therapy Hazno has been receiving. I've said it before: he is now a poster boy for those advocating AGAINST therapy. And therapy should help you find closure and move on, and Hazno is still trapped on a 12 year old vision of the world and hasn't been able to move on from anything that happened to him since. So, instead of advising TRF about mental health, maybe he should just listen to what they say about it - things like being active and doing sports is healthy for you ming and drugs not so much.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
This is why he's gunning for the IPP status as its diplomatic immunity, he will never be searched for drugs
but he’s not a diplomat so shouldn’t be afforded that. I now understand why they wanted half in half out - to ease his potential visa woes and to claim immunity. What an utter ballsack he is.

• Sick

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I agree with Meghan's Mole at this, if the christening did take place IMO Harry and Meghan would have released pictures to show this the fact that no pictures have been released makes me doubt that any christening took place. I also find it interesting how we have pictures of Tyler arriving in Montecito but no pap photos have been shared of any other guests arriving.

• Angry

planetmirth

VIP Member
Poor kids

Harry said in interviews, books, documentaries etc he hated being born a Prince and all he wanted to be is ‘ Just call me Harry ‘ and work in the fondue hut his Mum liked.
And now some DAFT TWAT has conferred Prince & Princess titles on Archie and Lili !!!!

….oh, it’s Harry..

• Haha
  • Sick
"Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have made a major blunder in their statement announcing that their daughter Lilibet was christened on March 3 2023.A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex told GB News: "I can confirm that Princess Lilibet Diana was christened on Friday, March 3 by the Archbishop of Los Angeles, the Rev John Taylor.

However, the Archbishop of Los Angeles is Most Reverend José H. Gomez. Reverend Gomez is a Catholic Bishop and did not christen Lilibet.
John Harvey Taylor is the Bishop of Los Angeles in the Diocese of Los Angeles of the Episcopal Church."

So they added the Arch...

They can't fucking help themselves can they :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Yorkie99

BIB - Just what I was about to say.
It's very striking to watch her entrance to her wedding with her dad and sister.
There's such familial strength and love there, it's palpable.

As for Harry, and his claims to popularity, the family covered up a lot, I think.
Apart from the obvious stuff that we all knew/ know about that had to be apologised for.
He had an image of being the fun prince. There was a lot of affection for him from the public.
Nowadays he opens his mouth to change his feet and we realise more and more what he was really like versus the carefully cultivated image.
Catherine and her family - you could see the same thing at Pippa's wedding. Look at the happiness when she sees Pippa as she arrives at the church. M would have been too busy coat flicking and expecting everyone to look at her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I watched an American woman can 325lbs of tomatoes today. It took the best part of two hours and that was edited down. :rolleyes: This is how bored I am.

I also baked some bread which I haven't done in years. It turned out really well and cost practically nothing. Tastes delicious.

I've been keeping up with the thread but I honestly have very little to say about them. I'm not sure haz is aware of reality anymore. He's really pleased with his book? It turned him into a laughing stock which was then cemented firmly into place by SouthPark.

Why hasn't he noticed?

And this latest thing could easily turn into a YouTube channel for him. Every week a different psychologist diagnoses him. Of course they'll all agree that he's the victim, has done nothing wrong, is finally free. And he's happy! You can tell just by looking at him.

Either way, he's truly deluded and can't be far off mental psychosis.

• Heart
  • Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
Well, the next time I go to USA I’m not going to queue in immigration for an hour or present an ESTA …I’m just going to barge right through screaming “I’m a Prince , I’m a Prince .“

( disclaimer - the above statement maybe bravado ! )

• Haha
  • Heart
Also worth pointing out for the non-UK tattlers (if it hasn't already) that Wootton Bassett became Royal Wootton Bassett because their show of respect to the fallen. A very rare honour indeed.

from Wiki:

In the early 21st century, the town paid informal tributes during military repatriation funeral processions which passed through the town, eventually attracting significant media coverage.[5] On 16 March 2011, Prime Minister David Cameron announced, at the start of Prime Minister's Questions, that while "from September, military repatriations will no longer pass through the town of Wootton Bassett", "Her Majesty has agreed to confer the title 'Royal' upon the town, as an enduring symbol of the nation’s admiration and gratitude".[6][7] The addition to the town's name was enacted through Letters Patent and became effective on 16 October 2011, when The Princess Royal visited the town to present formally the Letters Patent to the town council.[3] Royal Wootton Bassett has become the third Royal town in the country after Royal Leamington Spa and Royal Tunbridge Wells, and the first to receive the status in over 100 years.[6]

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
If all this is actually true......

When they merch the hell out of those kids and titles (and they will), it's all on Charles for allowing them to cheapen the Monarchy.

It'll only get better once William's King. If the RF make it that far.

Given some of the comments posted in various places, people are seriously losing patience now.

Aside from the supposed christening, Haz is a security risk and also a possible security threat to other RF members given some of the stuff he's said and written, has angered our Secretary of State for Defence, is a recreational drug user who advocates it as a form of "therapy", is litigious towards our Government (who have to use taxpayer funds to defend themselves), is openly hostile to the UK media, is clearly against freedom of speech, and is insulting about the British people.

Seriously, how much more are we expected to tolerate from "Darling Boy"?

I fully expect the rumour that Charles will give them an apartment at BP to end up being true, on the pretext that the young Prince and Princess of Sussex still need a UK home. And so Smeg can preen that she lives in a Palace.

He seems absolutely incapable of managing them in an effective way. It's looking like smoke and mirrors to hoodwink the public. Take Froggy off them? Yay!!!!! Meanwhile, behind the scenes the King quietly acquiesces to the Flatpacks using titles.

So, a Royal kid, 7th in line, has been christened as a Princess in a back garden in Monteshito with Tyler Perry. And Lord knows who else. We'll have to wait for the next NF doc or a People "exclusive" to find out.

And we're supposed to think that's fine and dandy?

Ridiculous. I'm hanging on for the Wales family, Anne and the Wessexes at this point.

I don't even care about the Coronation. I shan't watch, just follow along on here. And if KC3 seriously wants both his sons to pose with him in full regalia, I hope William tells his dad to shove it where the sun don't shine.

JMO

• Heart
  • Sick