Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
No, not dropped from the lineup. If you go here:
you can attend virtually. The live events are at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco and all the virtual events are in PST. All registrations are free.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 12.00.18 AM.png

Reactions: 14

jkroche95

VIP Member
Episcopal church is Church of England? That makes sense that Mommy was Episcopalian then. Or is it like, if it can’t be COE, then Episcopalian will do? But he monteshittsho shithouse is no church. I’m sick about this. The bitch jyst used a child. why wasn’t Baptism important for the first nearly 2 years of her l8fe? I felt awful thst I waited 5 months, but my mother was undergoing chemo 1500 mikes away. He was 5 months old before she could make the trip. What was the cunts excuse? She had to wait till she needed the PR?
episcopal church is anglican, just as the Church of England is anglican.

There's many churches around the world that are anglican.

Reactions: 13
Tech question: in my last post I attempted to post 2 pictures, only one picture posted, the other just had "screenshot followed by lots of numbers". Can someone please explain how to get around this, thank you

Reactions: 12

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Something like this?
:eek:
We can’t allow them to live there. It has a 4 star hotel built into it. Now in keeping with your Solent locations, I present this, NAB Tower. It’s much better suited to our needs for them :devilish:

View attachment 2012563
Unfortunately, this one is for sale:

Reactions: 9