Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
So why have they used Princess Lilibet ?
Cos they’re twats!
They’ve missed a trick, as they should’ve said, the intimate gathering was attended by Mom- princess Bitchface, Dad- Prince Pubehead and big brother- Prince Flatpack.
Prince and Princess titles are universal- don’t ya know !!!!! TWATS

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree. This was abhorrent malpractice from the British press and they deserve to be pulled over the coals for it. Also, if I am being honest, the outrage people had about Harry's description of Rebecca Brooks in his book, I thought was fair enough. She really is another person who helped to make our world a shittier place, but I'm afraid in the interim, Harry's own `behaviour hasn't been brought under close enough scrutiny, and I am referring to his and his wife's manipulation of our free press and the legitimacy of their charitably endeavours.
The British press are still absolute cunts, they're just not tapping phones or being homophobic any more. I think, like the rest of ye, that Meghan is a lying manipulative headwrecker, but the press were still grossly unfair and spiteful in their treatment of her. A plague on both their houses.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

HaloGirl

VIP Member
So if we have Princess Bet, what can we have for our new Prince?

I suppose they are only children, so maybe not too mean? I was thinking of Prince H, or Prince C or Prince E, as his father loves drugs so much!!!
Or Prince Chie for when he inevitably meets Chi West?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
:love::love::love:

Mega crush on him back in the day!

And just to keep things O/T John is old enough to be Hazza's dad, and even as he approaches his 63rd birthday, he's still in better shape and better-looking than the gormless twat.
Me too. Nice palette cleanser for the thread. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15