Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
I'm not convinced that the Harkles would let anyone in to observe their children's behaviour!

Despite disliking the pair of them very much, its hard to believe that they would be deliberately cruel parents (particularly Hazno who was always good with kids in the old days). Many children who have parents with money are often palmed off onto nannies and boarding schools but that in itself isn't abusive.

I do believe that the Harkles are living beyond their means though. All the numbers thrown around by them in the media about mega deals with Netflix etc are greatly exaggerated. Hazno's inheritance isn't going to last that long. He must be desperate to get his hands on the rest of his trustfund and anything left by the Queen now.
I don’t believe Harry would be cruel, inept and drugged up yes, but not cruel.

She gives me the shudders though.

And I agree, desperation is kicking in, hence the chai flogging and merching of protein bars or whatever was in the car on date night (I think someone spotted)? Haznos pay per view therapy sesh. Merching mental health, utterly vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

jkroche95

VIP Member
If this was Lili's christening IMO we would have seen more photos of other guests arriving, the fact that the only pictures we have show Tyler arriving in Montecito tells me that he was there for other reasons because if it was the christening he surely would have stayed for more than 2 hours. I have to say though this visit is very strange and totally out of the blue.
does Lili have to get christened in England if they are members of the Church of England?

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
So if we have Princess Bet, what can we have for our new Prince?

I suppose they are only children, so maybe not too mean? I was thinking of Prince H, or Prince C or Prince E, as his father loves drugs so much!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
If this was Lili's christening IMO we would have seen more photos of other guests arriving, the fact that the only pictures we have show Tyler arriving in Montecito tells me that he was there for other reasons because if it was the christening he surely would have stayed for more than 2 hours. I have to say though this visit is very strange and totally out of the blue.
Plus, surely it would have to be done in a church if they want to get titles etc or, please God, maybe they realised they've burned that boat?

• Heart

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Episcopal church is Church of England? That makes sense that Mommy was Episcopalian then. Or is it like, if it can’t be COE, then Episcopalian will do? But he monteshittsho shithouse is no church. I’m sick about this. The bitch jyst used a child. why wasn’t Baptism important for the first nearly 2 years of her l8fe? I felt awful thst I waited 5 months, but my mother was undergoing chemo 1500 mikes away. He was 5 months old before she could make the trip. What was the cunts excuse? She had to wait till she needed the PR?
Yes the Episcopal/Episcopalian church or worldwide Anglican church is the same thing as the Church of England/Anglican. It was created by the UK Royal Family in Henry VIII's time partially to circumvent Catholic divorce restrictions but England within the UK having it's own unique Christian tradition that's blended with Catholics and Puritan Protestant aspects of the religion and style of worship, was a way to please different Christians in the population but it was a way for England to distance itself from the Catholic majority European continent. Obviously people liked what this particular church believes so that's why it has spread across the world as a Church.

Harry would have been baptized as a Prince born into the UK Royals. I know Thomas and Doria had a HINDU wedding within some yogi's tradition but I don't know what particular religions they may have ever practiced. Meghan is definitely a non-Catholic but she did go to a Catholic school. She was asked to accept adult Anglican baptism to join the Church of England before marriage and they had a ceremony in that form of Christianity.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers. Woke up to 4 inches this morning. Of snow lol.

Interesting if W and H do attend aunt's funeral

Is that proper cold snow or the sniffy snow (not that I'm casting aspersions on a Lady such as yourself you understand - just asking for a "friend")

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
Okay. I've been working and missed a whole lot. As I'm eating my lunchtime salad and catching up, I'm seeing everyone pissed off at news about the kids being granted Prince and Princess titles. Is this REALLY true? What news outlet publicized the information and is it truly a legitimate and reliable source?
Be careful with the rest of your lunch.... digest before reading much more here...;)

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
An interesting read.....

I wasn't able to find any photos of her with any signs of work having been done (badly) along her hairline ear. I too found this just a bit too cryptic to be useful tea, although it seemed like it had potential. Anyone able to decipher this?

• Wow

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Valentine Low posted this as well. So it’s true! They should not be Prince and Princess living in the States.
I originally thought this was some ill informed American media outlet assuming she's a Princess.

What I think has happened is either

1)The Archbishop is calling her Princess when she hasn't been given the title and he doesn't know any better.

2)Maybe H and M are using the titles anyway so people believe they are Prince and Princess.

3) Or the kids have been given titles and their parents didn't want to broadcast it yet.

• Sick