Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dearzee

He kept attacking his dad saying KC is not a good father. Can you imagine being his kids? A father who uses drugs often, psychedelic and whatnot. He is not exactly father of the year is he…

• Sick
Reactions: 64

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Jings - I'm watching Dancing on Ice and I'm in bits.

Siva is dancing for his friend Tom Parker. They showed Tom's wee baby who is the spitting image of him. That wee boy's memories of his dad will be from videos and from his dad's friends.

And then Joey Essex was talking about his mum taking her own life when he was 10. Joey, who for all the world comes across as a bit of a bafoon, has had genuine tradegy in his life and doesn't seem at all bitter but says that he knew his mum loved him.

Contrast and compare with idiot features!!! Yes, what happened to Diana was tragic but Harold needs to understand he's not the only person in the world this had happened to. He's not even the only person in his family this has happened to!!!

Like a lot of us have said, this is all ammunition for Cringe!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
could put a completely different interpretation of the story of the Nott Cottage incident. Will tells Harold some home truths about his behaviour, drug-taking & ILBW, Harold, drugged up, swings at him, misses, keels over & onto the dog bowl. ..
That sounds like the truth and probably is the truth but we shall never know.
---
BREAKING NEWS…

F8983DEE-937B-4913-BD8A-9BA2E6566C27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jusa

VIP Member
I'm done with Charles now. I can't believe how angry I am about this unmitigated nonsence, how, in God's name can they be a Prince and Princess of the UK when all their parents do is try to destroy the Royal Family?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I had a brother who told my mom to F off. Withheld her grandson, mouthed ,lied and stole from the family. And my mother treated him like the second coming. So I get KC and his Harold is my baby and want him in my life blah blah.

but how could he allow with the talk of illegal drug use on top of everything else want him included. He and Andrew seem on the same level now to me.

I had read that he wasn’t to be photographed with William but how would this be avoided? Why would they want someone who endorses illegal drug use and say they hate the Royal family and Monarchy be associated with them

Meagain will not miss being on show wearing a tiara no matter what. She will be slithering in every shot she can get.
Can anyone tell me what apology they are demanding
I have never understood.

I really wish they would go away.

Bib. I have no idea but I suggest this …

D46F9C4F-D17B-4F1F-9F28-475962330608.png

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Is it just me, or is he becoming more repulsive every time we see him?

Remember this little gem, from Theresa Longo Fans?

Screenshot_20230305-224625_kindlephoto-1801694182.png

Looking at that pic, I assume Hazza's team have given up on trying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
So William and Catherine are out on the ground, working their arses off to ensure a future for the monarchy and their children. They must be wondering "what is the point!?" They might as well up sticks and move across the world themselves. I'm dumbfounded and bloody sad for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

a2343

I dip in and out of this thread but why would Harry want to ‘burden’ his kids with royal titles from an institution that has, apparently, caused him so much pain and suffering?!

• Angry

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
@EnoughAlready

To answer your question in now closed previous thread!

In my humble opinion, I‘m thinking it’s nothing but 100% spite and jealousy, can’t even imagine the vitriol behind the scenes, I think more Eug than Beatrice, as Eug is clearly the bitchy one, the spoilt baby of the family, used to getting her way and all the attention, then slim, gorgeous, style savvy Catherine comes along, perfect figure and tall, loving stable close family, in line to be queen and Eug must have just had the knives out. Worse of all, a ‘commoner’, can’t imagine the loud whispers in front of Catherine and really nasty stuff said behind her back.

I reckon the younger royals are all seeing how America embraces and spoils tacky celebrities and what’s there for them in The U.K now, nothing but growing resentments and class divides and a boring stuffy old king, who wouldn’t want to jump ship and take their trust fund to Calfornia with big houses and sunshine and the keys to all the top class celebrity haunts.

I see Eug and The Witch as ‘Frenemies’ now, united in their envy of Catherine and William and Troublemakes United. I think they’re going to cause endless mischief and grief through gossip and leaks. Eug will also do anything to take attention off of her dad. It’s going to be downright dangerous and sickening.

You’d think they’d all have better things to do with their time being mums of young kids wouldn’t you, instead of being petty Betty’s! Catherine has it coming at her from all angles now I think about it, and still handles the whole goldfish bowl with grace these days, I hope she gets to have a good Gin and gossip with someone close to her to decompress a bit, I hope Anne is secretly telling her that they can all fark orf! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
You turn your Netflix in
Your book comes out
Whinge, pout
Whinge, pout
Then Frogxit comes about
You're needing lots of money so you turn around
Cash- what it's all about
Waaagh at the coronation
No not the coronation
Waaagh at the coronation
Cash - what it's all about

hokey-b7e7.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
Since when did our armed forces 'tend to recruit from broken homes?'

Where has he got that from?

PS thanks for new thread and title.

• Wow

Xales

VIP Member
Fuck this if it is true I am out. They have done nothing but piss all over the Uk and treat us like scum.

I want a republic. Sorry for William and Catherine but I am done with royalty.

Charles is no longer my king just another rich self serving wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The drugs, and the military slurs have really really pissed me off. For the life of me, I cannot understand why this is allowed to continue. I know wheels may grind exceedingly slow, but c'mon Invictus, just evict the fucker?

• Heart