Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Aphid used to be MA's boyfriend but it seems they separated years ago. Aphid is now dating his budget toaster, who's white, hot and doesn't answer back.
MA is said to be the closest person on earth to the Ho. He knows all her secrets plus those of many others, is ferociously discreet and like Aphid knows where the bodies are buried. Hugely powerful at SoHo House everywhere.

It's believed that MA was the Ho's pimp and set up the paid date with the Stoat in SoHo House with the genital-themed wallpaper. Classy.
It's suspected that MA videod the Stoat in compromising situations like roasting and blackmailed the Stoat with it. Snakebite was party to it apparently.

MA knew the Ho wasn't pregnant because on her $500,000 babyshower she removed the prosthesis in the evening and went out with him. There's photos of this. What a laugh at our expense.
Aphid's important to the Ho and fits in well, and I think they use him to bounce news back, refute news, and spring leaks. Aphid is whatever you want him to be and is an invertebrate.

It doesn't look like MA to me on the date night, too young and hair too dark, and the last time we saw him I think was at the polo SB looking older and greyer. He keeps a very low profile.
Blimey!! 😮- it's all rather sordid but totally believable (I buy into there being a 'Grand Plan') - Harold really was & is a complete patsy, ripe for the picking and so thick/drunk/drugged up to be easily malleable and he's been like it ever since. The RF did try to rescue him, but he ignored their warnings - author of his own misfortune. 😶

Reactions: 17

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Can you lovely people pass this around?

Money Laundering involving the mega-rich, Royals, the Titled and the Famous is a very complicated topic, but one that everyone should acquaint themselves with to understand the utter shady depths of deception the rich use to hide their cash both from the Tax Man and to cover up the sources of their money.

This film is often mentioned on other websiteS that talk about Haznut and The Witch, but never seen it mentioned here and thought it would be useful!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laundromat_(2019_film)

The Film Director is very highly acclaimed and does a great job in explaining this topic to the everyday indivIdual, yes I’m an everyday individual and need complex things explaining like I’m a child, lol! Hope it helps!

• Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I had an operation at 18 months and I can remember standing in the hospital cot bed holding the bars as my mum was getting ready to leave me. I also remember the district nurse/health visitor taking my stitches out at home. I think traumatic or unpleasant memories can stick from an early age.
In terms of the Bill, is your question why it refers to 'his majesty' when it was introduced during the Queen's reign?

There's a Hansard Society article from 9 September ('What happens in Parliament following the death of Her Majesty the Queen?') which gives a summary of things Parliament must do following the demise of the crown (which means passing from one monarch to the next in this sense). It includes:

'The change of Sovereign also has practical implications for Parliament. For example, it necessitates the reprinting of various texts (not least to replace the words ‘Her Majesty’ with ‘His Majesty’), including but not limited to: the Journal of each House, the Standing Orders of each House and the Lords Companion to the Standing Orders; Oath-taking cards used at the Table; and prayers read by the Bishops in the House of Lords.'

Bills can be changed by 'silent amendment' for typographical changes etc.. so I would guess that process is used. Once a bill has become law it is fixed so legislation passed during the queen's reign will continue to be printed or published with references to 'her majesty' etc..
Thank you for your reply @Yorkie99 , much appreciated.

My question is that this Bill for the Removal of Titles was presented to Parliament on 20th June 2022, three months before the Queen died. On that date nobody could have known how long the Queen would live. Yet the Bill refers to "His Majesty The King."

The Bill is Rachael Maskell's Private Member's Bill to remove PA's Dukedom, and its second reading is due on 24th March 23. A Private Member's Bill has to have the Monarch's assent before being presented to Parliament for debate in the first place, and HM was still alive when it was presented on 20th June 22.
So did she give her assent? If so why is she not mentioned in the Bill, but her son is?

This is my question.

The Queen was still alive on 20th June 22 and I cannot see her approving a Bill to remove PA's Dukedom. No mention is made in the Bill of Her Majesty The Queen, it's His Majesty the King. But Charles wasn't the King on 20th June 2022, he was the Prince of Wales.

It's on the internet under the Removal of Titles Bill in Parliament, and the text is quite clear. No Queen.
Any thoughts????

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

redchicken

DMail - apologies if already posted re the 'conference'

want to mention that in the UK, as a retired SENCo, any child who has indicators of ADD & ADHD at school/at home would have to be referred to a Consultant Paediatrician for a formal diagnosis - it is a medical diagnosis based on observation & other gathered information. A Paediatrician decides if medical intervention is suitable. It is not diagnosed by a psychologist.
Not the case any more. Development teams working in neurodiversity fields can and do diagnose, eg clinical and also educational psychologists.

knoddle

VIP Member
So he doesn’t want to be a victim, yet spends his whole time telling everyone why he’s a victim.
Okay, he lost his mum at a young age, and that’s so very sad, but so have lots of other kids, and they don’t let it define the adult they become.
I’m sick of hearing him complaining, poor me, poor me. Sod off Harry, no-one cares mate!!

Do they not see how they’re coming across? Do they not wonder why they have no family or friends?
Wow, smeagol and misheard are very similar, but so is haz! Amber heard despite proclaiming her victimhood to the world, angerily states she is not a victim:

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
If they were really told 24 hours after Spare that they were being evicted, this could be the reason why they started PR about rebranding and not talking about the BRF anymore.

View attachment 2004111

This is why Harry didn't drop any bombs in this talk. It's all rehashed. No hugs, Diana died BS.

They are scared that the titles will be next.
Lots of articles about it but here's one:

King Charles evicted Harry and Meghan 'just 24 hours after Spare was released' - Mirror Online

Reactions: 15