Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
What about white Europeans (including Brits) being enslaved by Africans ???

Not mentioned much, is it ?

Has anyone ever heard of the Barbary Pirates ?
yes they are the reason the US Marines song lyrics are from the halls of montezuma to the shores of Tripoli Americans were also enslaved

Reactions: 19

Vanelope

VIP Member
When the Good Friday Agreement was announced, the Queen said she was delighted and Ian Paisley (senior) attacked her saying:
"The Queen has no political voice, her voice is the voice of her masters and, of course, she has become the parrot. She is very foolish to do what she's doing and I don't think the people of Northern Ireland will take kindly to it,''.

On the other hand, what if she had said nothing? She would have been attacked for that?

I think meeting VDL was the same. She was in Windsor and if he hadn't met her, people would be saying that he had snubbed her. He can't win.

Allegedly the worst person the Queen had to meet was a guy called Abdul Haq. He was a leader of the anti-communist Afghanistan mujahedeen in the 1980's. He had to meet her about a year after he had killed a busload of kids (not intentionally) in an attack on a government base. When confronted with this by reporters, he replied 'I don't care'. He later had a rather gory end at the hands of the taliban.

Might be made up by Mountbatten but still amusing

Baconbutties

VIP Member
I'm saw him live in my hometown, it's called Armagedon, think it will be on Netflix next year, he didn't disappoint, he really went for it more than ever.

I went to see Armageddon, it was great. He definitely went further than he normally does.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Look I've got nothing against Camilla but her skin is terrible, she's very lined for her age. She's obviously spent a lot of time outdoors not wearing sunscreen and it shows.
And I don't believe that Chuck is a vegan either!
You must have missed all the puff pieces that have come out over the months praising her looks, and they're so OTT I wonder if they're a wind-up. "Her softly curling stunning blonde tresses brushed the emerald collar....smoky eyes offset by bronze blusher and subtle nude lipstick.....a flick of eyeliner and dramatic mascara.... she's a fan of false nails and wears them all the time...discreet nude or clear varnish ".... (I think she likes digging and they break).
She's always described as "stunning, elegant or just "Camilla stuns in dazzling jewels and frock coat paired with boots...". I think she's got a problem with her lower legs, but despite this she manages to stun at every appearance. Fact.
All part of her promotion and repackaging.
I read years ago that KC will not let her change her hairstyle, but don't know if this is true.

If you like I can post new sightings and descriptions of her make-up and hair to update you and maybe @Nuttynana, ? let me know Hamster and Nutty ..... 🥰

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
The link is the mysterious Markus Anderson 'The King of Soho House', and 'best friend' of ILBW - he has been in the picture all along from her days in Suits, the fortuitous 'match-up' with Harold (??? ;) ) and he's still on the scene - he opens useful doors with his connections to the elite.
It has been suggested that he could possibly be in the 'papped' photos at the Bungalows with Harold & ILBW, and it does look like him following them down the steps - if this is the case, then were the papps there with his knowledge & consent? If so, he is going to upset a lot of his Soho mates & clients - not really a good move one would have thought.
There was speculation that Skid Marcus may have recorded patrons of SoHo House.
Was there any photos of Marcus and the Yorks. There is a photo of Fergie with teenage Bea and Eugenie at one of the SoHo Houses. Also PA was photographed there too.

I guess Skid Marcus was based in USA or Canada and the Yorks would have gone to the one in the UK.

There seems to be a few connections to the Yorks, H, Smeg and Marcus.

Wasn't there speculation that Scabie poo wanted Smeg to set him up with Marcus.

• Wow
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
For what it’s worth I think KC should just rip the plaster off and be done with the two of them. He’ll be criticised by the Harkle supporters whatever he does. Anti monarchists will use the Harkles as a big stick to hit the RF for their own reasons. SO why not just bite the bullet and go full on ‘you’re fired’ make it very very public that the RF is done with their BS so they are now being given what they wanted - absolute privacy with no further connection to the RF, No privileges, no titles, Mr and Mrs Mountbatten Windsor can do whatever they want now but any further attacks on the RF will be dealt with in the courts. H would shit himself, Smeg would leave H (he’s no longer useful) and I doubt any of their ‘friends’ and supporters would hang around. Yes I think this is what I’d do.
You're right he should. The Harkle response to being "evicted" has been calculatedly low key. They are the "victims" and have been quick to turn it against the RF for example using Afua Hagan who's an anchor, commentator journalist etc who appears on This Morning and GMB.

D Express. 17:00, Fri, Mar 3, 2023
Regardless that it's the DE and she's probably another Shola, it's the main headline. No comments allowed on this one.

"Palace accused of deliberately leaking Frogmore eviction to 'distract' from King's blunder
EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have long complained that the Palace would brief against them for its own gain.
"Ms Hagan is sceptical of the timing of the Frogmore eviction story and told Express.co.uk: “This has come out because of the real royal story, which was the King’s involvement and discussions with Brexit and Northern Ireland. That’s why this has come out as a distraction.”

"Pressed on whether “Frogxit” was deliberately leaked, Ms Hagan said: “Whenever there is something that is potentially embarrassing to someone in the Royal Family they roll out Harry and Megan to keep the eyes on them and not on where perhaps the real issue is.”
"The Sussexes are fully aware of this tactic, she said, noting how they commented on the deliberate leaking of stories in their Netflix docu-series.
"In the six-episode series, Harry says: "There's a hierarchy in the family. You know, there's leaking, but there's also planting of stories". He refers to it as "a dirty game".

It's true that HM met many horrible politicians in her life and knighted them. The difference between her and her son is that she was always guided by her aides so avoided blunders throughout her reign. Result - barely put a foot wrong in 70 years though ofc the odd mistake.

Meeting VDL was an error by KC. He was advised against meeting her by his aides (Sky News), but he wanted the photo-op. Politicians don't yet know if they're going to back the Windsor Framework including the DUP, so KC's premature endorsement was unwise.

One article says that William backed the Stoat eviction. Maybe he did, but the eviction makes no practical difference to anyone and on balance will work in the Stoat favour - hence "We're OK about our eviction". I'm sure William would have preferred his father to ban the Stoats from the Coronation at the outset as he's pleaded with him to do. Or as @Shemakesmemad says above, strip their titles. But he daren't, and instead we're supposed to congratulate him on this empty gesture. However all comments are in his favour as showing backbone so he'll be pleased.

Whether BP leaked or not, this angle has been seized on by the Stoats. Not helped by the fact that Rishi having just staggered out from under the bus was thrown back under yesterday with a headline that KC was "manipulated" into the meeting by Downing Street, I.e. confirmation it was a mistake. Cock-up all round.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bobble22

VIP Member
Is anyone going to watch the pay-per-waagh session?
No need, it's going to be everywhere I should think.
---
When Harry is reading to the two children on that sofa they look quite dark haired, aren't they ginger? Maybe it's just the light.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
All is not lost so hold fast Tattlers
"Meghan Markle Is Allowed to Wear a Small Crown at King Charles III’s Coronation Despite Not Being a Working Royal
by Royal Expert Tram Anh Ton Nu | More Articles: Royal family"

Tram Anh Ton Nu has top Palace contacts and his or her insider information is always 100% true.
Ahead of the trauma love-in, Mate has mournfully confirmed that the Stoat "is carrying trauma". I bet the Stoat checked with him first in case he was in danger of being happy and counting his blessings. Phew! What a relief, Mate confirmed that he's a mad wreck, so the cameras can roll. 🎻 🎻 🎻 $$$$$
Imagine if Mate had told him he wasn't carrying trauma and to get a grip. The Stoat would have been traumatised and in pieces sobbing on the floor.
But at least he’d have company whilst he was down there sobbing. ILBW would be down there waiting for him in a soggy puddle of (fake) tears.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I have seen 🐀 Scabies & Markus A's names linked before - some sources have speculated that they are romantic partners but how true this is, no idea. It is some dynamic - ILBW/MA/Scabies as chums together (MA the provider of celebrity contacts/perks & 🐀 Scabies the PR spinner & mouthpiece) with patsy £$m provider, hanger-on Harold.
This is from Vimbuzz:

Attachments

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I have to say I have watched a few videos from the Harry and Dr Gabor interview and I have to say the video quality wasn't the best as the sound was muffled which made it hard for me to understand what Harry and Dr Gabor were saying to each other and the video quality looked poor as it times the footage looked blurred.
Did any viewer questions get answered or was that a con to get more $$$$?

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Yes fecken Scabie poo he gave out Catherine's and the Wales children's exact route and destination.

I cannot remember if they were going on holiday after the Platy Jubbly or after HMQEII's funeral.
May be it was during the period of mourning.

I hope he is off the RR. Does Scabie poo still have RR through Vanity Fair.
he is an Executive Royal Editor at Yahoo
he is a Royal Editor at Large at Harpers Bazaar
Harpersbazaar.com/author/219187/omid-scobie/

not sure re Vanity Fair ?

• Wow
  • Sick

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
The press will.

And they will tell us alllllll about it ;)
GBNews - the real Royal Reporter Cameron Walker (not that 🐀 Scabies) - said it was streaming at 5pm GMT. A 'commercial' move on Harold's part to flog his book - timing is interesting - could possibly talk about his 'eviction' (victim, waaagh, waaagh). Will have to see.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Watching Annabelle. John has just gifted Mia the doll, and she's so excited even though I in the audience find it extremely creepy-looking and want Mia to just run away. Or John to have listened to the research he was citing and just not have bought that doll.

Sounds like a situation we have seen playing out IRL, no? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17