Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see the difference in him in these two images. He has aged badly and he looks like a completely different person.
Yes, there was an element of sweetness in his face when he was younger/ pre-Meghan days.
Slightly reminiscent of Diana, even though there was never a huge resemblance there.
He looks awful now, he really does.

And he definitely shouldn't wear beige/ cream colours.

Reactions: 32
So they've been kicked out if Frogmore Cottage (bold because they didn't get Frogmore House) and offered an apartment in Buckingham Palace.

I think the wording from a RF source was to stay in when they visit - they've not been given a residence. Shoving them in BP keeps them away from everyone else so it makes sense.

Moving to "email correspondence" regarding the Coronation as confirmed by their spokesperson... my first thought was that's not an invitation that's a list of expectations and limitations. It will also clearly define their time with the public and they'll have to agree before they get an invitation. The latest is they won't dare decline as they'd become irrelevant which kind of indicates they're being backed into behaving/agreeing.
I don’t think this is a good idea as BP would be a target to the people coming after that ginger tossers 25 taliban comments.. can we put them somewhere like fort boyard for instance?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
& here’s me thinking Beatrice would be the proper little madam in the camp, didn’t see Eugenie being this little vindictive troll at all, mind you I didn’t pay that much attention to her, my admiration etc focuses more on the members who actually do the work of the RF! Meanwhile Bea seems to be getting on with married and family life quietly, always a few snappy awkward crayons in the box isn’t there!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2007087
What is fun cuddly and extraordinarily generous Tyler Perry up to now?! Is this the next phase of the Sussex’s indoctrination teachings of Tyler. Stay tuned folks!
H and M are members of the church of england right? That's where they were married and Archie christened. As far as we know Lili hasn't been christened in England so why do they keep saying TP is her godfather? Is the CofE in America too? Or is this another lie to add to the long list?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.