Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting that this expert has no information on Lili whatsoever almost as if the child is not called Lili or she doesn't exist, what never adds up to me is that despite showing Lili in the Netflix documentary minutes after she was born nobody saw Meghan enter or exit the hospital, Harry didn't go into the same amount of detail in the book surrounding Lili's birth whereas with Archie's he did and the birth certificate IMO wasn't real as Harry's actual name didn't appear on the certificate whereas on Archie's certificate it did. Just like Archie's birth so many things don't add up with Lili's birth either.
Do I care about Lili? Nope!
But this must be heartbreaking for KC.
And how do the Wales’ explain to their children that they might or might not have cousins?

Reactions: 26
Thanks for new thread and title (THEY KILLED KENNY! lol, took me a bit to get the reference)

@Cinnamon.girl and B/W: i wanted to say this for some time, but i'm forever late to reply: the whole banyan story is, for lack of better words, bonkers! whoever lived near them or had contact with banyans knows they uproot entire streets, if not neighbourhoods (see the famous Gomero from Recoleta in Buenos Aires). who the hell buries biohazardus tissue remains (a foetus at 12 weeks is the size of an underfed tangerine) under a banyan? not ficus, banyan, as in a big ass colony of ficus growing over eachother.

that's all i wanted to say. cheers and thanks again for the thread and the lovely company :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've said quite regularly that I think she was defo pregnant with Archie cos of the way she was bursting out of that dress at the Lion King premier.

Lily on the other hand, I'm sure about. Quite easily could have been a surrogate birth. Which could have easily been hidden from Royal Family.

The problem with ginge and cringe is that they're so secretive that people will say anything and it sounds believable. Bit like Michael Jackson and his oxygen chamber.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

---
Bookworm.

Thanks @LadyMuck, 😘 short BookWorm video.

She's finalising her dossier and will post it to BP next week.
A few comments, BAFTAS lovely and W&C look happy. Adele and Ed Sheeran declined to perform at the Coronation, and Ed has a reason but B/W couldn't find a schedule conflict for Adele. She could be booked but who knows.

SP not amusing to the Stoats, who are looking into suing the creators which would be an absolute disaster. SP has always taken the mickey out of celebs, sometimes close to the bone and never squeaky clean, and have taken on far bigger entities like Scientology.

On the Stoat's HO case, no other Royals except the Monarch and the heir have state-funded 24/7 protection, the others only when undertaking royal duties. Off duty they pay for themselves so why does the Stoat merit protection when he's rendering no service to the country? The Stoat is earning enough to pay his own security.

B/W has heard that HM paid for PA out of her own pocket, but KC has refused to maintain the commitment his mother made to Andrew.

Her source says there are concerns about Charles's refusal to take advice or even consider certain options, and also concerns about his attitude to PR. When he was POW it was difficult working for him, but it is even more difficult working for him now he is King.

There are concerns from Camilla's son and daughter about her health, even before she caught COVID. BookWorm says It's interesting that these concerns have been expressed to their father, rather than to Charles.

William is totally done with the Stoats, and BookWorm notes a change in the Cambridge attitude as though they're not going to take things too seriously any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Off Topic. Police have confirmed the body found is Nicola Bulley. So sad
Found this really upsetting, obviously totally different scenarios, but my god, the waiting, 4 days were hard enough, but 3 weeks, RIP Nicola, I hope she is at peace and watching her girls from where ever she is.

Also hellllooooooooo everyone 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I messaged Sephora about her role with them as a diversity and inclusion advocate. Hopefully she’ll get a massive rap on her knuckles at the very least.

eta: screenshot of tweet for posterity
I messaged Sephora chat. As soon as I put up the tweet they had a message ready saying they would forward it on. Quite. Few complaints apparently

Reactions: 40
From Twitter. This is a screenshot. So it seems Meghan made him make the call to the producers. The one they refused to take and someone else had to field 🤭🤭

View attachment 1974831
I bet there was nobody there to film this when it happened, so this phone call can't be included in their next Wetflux series! Pity the cameraman is only there when Beyonce calls, or Harry proposes, or Wills texts, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if there is some truth in them suing Southpark, I tried to watch it tonight and it says 'page not found', has it been pulled from Southpark website?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I bet there was nobody there to film this when it happened, so this phone call can't be included in their next Wetflux series! Pity the cameraman is only there when Beyonce calls, or Harry proposes, or Wills texts, isn't it?
I see can't believe that she filmed the moment when Harry proposed to her and the moment she called Jess to tell her it was happening. I just think the whole moment to record this was very strange and the whole thing felt like a set up.

Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I see can't believe that she filmed the moment when Harry proposed to her and the moment she called Jess to tell her it was happening. I just think the whole moment to record this was very strange and the whole thing felt like a set up.

They filmed in December, when the dog had broken legs. AFTER the engagement, which was announced in November.

It felt set up because it was set up.😁

• Sick
Reactions: 49
All 're-enactments' - the acting was appalling - especially around the 'texts'
and weren't they supposed to be 'roasting a chicken' when he proposed??? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oo very interesting! Markled?!

The General Synod had a debate and agreed that the church will now bless unions of same sex couples.
The churches who object are those who disapprove of this.
The Anglican Church is in a difficult position..damned if they approve or damned if they don’t.
However it is quite clear that everyone, regardless of their sexual persuasion, is welcome to worship in their church.

We have several same sex couples and families in the church I attend and they are a welcome member of our church family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if there is some truth in them suing Southpark, I tried to watch it tonight and it says 'page not found', has it been pulled from Southpark website?
So many have viewed it and commented that if they have pulled it for potential legal reasons they/the Harkles are merely shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!!!
They always have to kick back to attempt to regain the high ground - they would be better served by going to ground.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
It was a set up, as is everything they ever show, they are just one big con. Also either this filmed proposal, or the proposal she described in her engagement interview which she said happened at Frogmore while she was roasting chicken, is a lie ..... probably both are if the truth were ever known.
I don't believe anything I see, hear, read or am told about these two now ..... they are fakes ..... from the pubic hairs on his head to his uplift shoes, from her luxurious mane to the mottled orange tan which comes and goes on her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
All 're-enactments' - the acting was appalling - especially around the 'texts'
and weren't they supposed to be 'roasting a chicken' when he proposed??? 🤮
Meghan even revealed herself that Harry proposed whilst roasting a chicken, yet in the engagement photo in the Netflix documentary they were sitting outside on a blanket with no food in sight. All the stories they have come out were either changed in the Netflix Documentary or in Spare and as a result no story has ever stayed the same as they have lied about everything that they have shared with the public/media.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.