Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we have a Meghan-loving pig trashing Catherine for aging while bragging about working for a company that sells anti-aging products in her bio. You can't make this stuff up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
The SP gif has a whole new put down now doesn't it?!!

There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲
This imbecile (on Twitter) is slating the gold Bond premiere look of unarguable perfection?!?!?!?

What drugs are these people on and where can I get some?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And here we have a Meghan-loving pig trashing Catherine for aging while bragging about working for a company that sells anti-aging products in her bio. You can't make this stuff up.

I messaged Sephora about her role with them as a diversity and inclusion advocate. Hopefully she’ll get a massive rap on her knuckles at the very least.

eta: screenshot of tweet for posterity

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I still hate the dress and gloves combo Catherine wore last night.

I don't think the gloves go with the asymetrical top.
Might have worked if that dangling piece hadnt been added to the shoulder.
They should have used that bit of fabric to make another strap.

Im crap at photo editing but ....

View attachment 1974444

or

View attachment 1974445
I agree, I’m still not into it, but there was a lot of evening glove action on the red carpet so I think there was something quite cool about it - even if it doesn’t work for me style wise.

🤔

I would LOVE to be her stylist!
---

Catherine is aging like milk? Well Smegs is aging like out of date Camembert left outside in July: not-black not only cracks but contains creepy filler worms in her case! 🐛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Should I report this comment from Quora? :ROFLMAO:

New account and straight onto a H&M answer I wrote over a year and a half ago there.

Screenshot_20230220_190730_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
There is reason why I neither have Twitter nor do look much at Quora or Reddit.

Please stop poisoning my Tattle experience with the sugar filth messages you see elsewhere! It should be possible for those interested in interacting with the Sussex Squad to do so on Twitter, Quora or Reddit and handle it there.

Thank you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well done @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the title and recap by our vigilant Cass Bear.
Thanks for this BookWorm from last thread @LadyMuck 😘

BookWorm is compiling a dossier to send to the Palace.
Speculation that the Ho is pregnant. B/W believes the Ho will do anything to upstage or damage the Coronation and the Royals, and could stage a miscarriage and blame the toxic RF. Spin of the Ho's pregnancy will distract from the Court case, she will say anything untrue or not.

Talk of Fark. On the trip to Elton's villa the Stoat just knew that Elton was looking for signs of Diana in Fark's face. Stoat says that Legless takes after Mummy Diana but B/W can't see that either child looks or will ever look like a Spencer. The Stoat's delusions are sad to see.

The Ho allegedly had a miscarriage around 9th July 2020 when she was 12 weeks gone or less. We have 3 different versions of this event, none of which add up and B/W says It's all lies anyway. Most of below has already been dissected in Spare.

BookWorm consulted medical experts and the Stoat story is simply impossible.
The Stoat says they left hospital with an unborn child who they buried as a small package under a banyan tree after the Stoat had dug a shallow grave.
A D&C is almost always carried out after a miscarriage. Under 24 weeks there would be nothing to bury and the hospital would never release a "parcel" in urban USA.
The results of the D&C would obviously not be released.
Even less likely during a pandemic.
It's illegal to bury human waste or remains unless in a designated place, end of story. Most countries have this rule because of the risk of contamination of the water table.
The Stoat could be sued for burying waste illegally, and would have to tell a Court where he buried the waste and which hospital was responsible.

Details of the Legless birth have never been verified, and their ObGyn Melissa Drake has closed her business and is being sued for malpractice. The Ho said she ate food the bodyguards brought for her and Haitch while she was in Labour, but B/W says she'd not have been allowed such rich food in case she needed an anaesthetic.

No update on the status of Legless. One person (an Expert) is trying desperately to prove that Legless was born as described and has searched exhaustively for passport details, birth details and hospital records. B/W sounded quite pleased that this Expert has come up with absolutely nothing and has been unable to trace any records at all.

BookWorm said that it's not our responsibility to prove that the Flatpacks are legitimate. The Monarchy have acknowledged the children on their official website as 6 and 7 in the Line of Succession and it's down to them.

I put the medical details under a spoiler, because I remember that some here on this thread would rather not read them, understandably.
On the Celt Views, thanks too Lady Muck, nothing new except no news on the allegations of violence against the young woman. The Stoats can't be on the balcony if they do attend the Coronation as the Stoat is a marked man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
From Twitter. This is a screenshot. So it seems Meghan made him make the call to the producers. The one they refused to take and someone else had to field 🤭🤭

050BA6BF-0E9A-4F29-990F-6DEC2E4CEDD6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Let the satirists know they've gotten under your skin by contacting them in order to go waaaagh. That will make them back off. Genius move if true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Just going back to Catherine’s outfit. A few years ago I was at a Gary Barlow concert at the Royal Albert Hall. (Jason Donovan came on as a surprise guest and he and Gary sang Too Many Broken Hearts. I almost wet myself, haha). Catherine and Wills were there as guests of honour in the royal box as this gig was for the Prince’s Trust. They were quite close behind me, up one level. I can’t remember what she wore, but I can say, she and Wills have a “presence”. They kind of sparkled, I know that might sound ridiculous. I didn’t even know they were going to be there, and I’m such a Gary Barlow geek I was more interested in him than them, but the woman in front of me was crying saying how much she loved them! Anyway, they have something Meg certain doesn’t. Charisma. Crap outfits or not, she’ll never be as glam as them.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
No update on the status of Legless. One person (an Expert) is trying desperately to prove that Legless was born as described and has searched exhaustively for passport details, birth details and hospital records. B/W sounded quite pleased that this Expert has come up with absolutely nothing and has been unable to trace any records at all.
This is interesting that this expert has no information on Lili whatsoever almost as if the child is not called Lili or she doesn't exist, what never adds up to me is that despite showing Lili in the Netflix documentary minutes after she was born nobody saw Meghan enter or exit the hospital, Harry didn't go into the same amount of detail in the book surrounding Lili's birth whereas with Archie's he did and the birth certificate IMO wasn't real as Harry's actual name didn't appear on the certificate whereas on Archie's certificate it did. Just like Archie's birth so many things don't add up with Lili's birth either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Didn’t someone find a record for a Diana Lilli mountbatten born the same day or some such? Or was that a fake?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t someone find a record for a Diana Lilli mountbatten born the same day or some such? Or was that a fake?
Here is the tweet that mentioned a Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor born in Los Angeles on the same day as Lili.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There was someone who had dug up a birth certificate for a Diana Mountbatten-Windsor in Santa Barbara (?) IIRC. I am too tired to remember if I screenshot it or the information about back then. Also too tired to go to my screenshots.

Maybe someone else has better memory🤓🥰

ETA I have yet to decide if I like that apperently everybody has a better memory than I do AND has their screenshots organised. 🤔🤨 But thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is interesting that this expert has no information on Lili whatsoever almost as if the child is not called Lili or she doesn't exist, what never adds up to me is that despite showing Lili in the Netflix documentary minutes after she was born nobody saw Meghan enter or exit the hospital, Harry didn't go into the same amount of detail in the book surrounding Lili's birth whereas with Archie's he did and the birth certificate IMO wasn't real as Harry's actual name didn't appear on the certificate whereas on Archie's certificate it did. Just like Archie's birth so many things don't add up with Lili's birth either.
Several (many!) threads back - I think someone posted a registration of a birth of a 'Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor' in what would be the right district & timescale and the registration of various domains (for future merching purposes?) .....??

Sorry, just seen already posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.