Harry & Meghan #310 taking credit where it isn't due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a woman with a spare tire strapped to her middle trying to carry a Chucky doll and spurning the affections of a madman who probably has marijuana breath and didn't wash his hands after using his penis cream.
---

I swear I didn't see that before I posted.
OMG, thank you for this description, @YeltsinsTank. It made me laugh so hard I cried. 🤣🤣🤣
---

So I guess that Taylor Swift won't be writing any songs about Meghan.
Oh, I don’t know about that. Isn’t Taylor known for writing songs that throw shade at her exes? I would love to see what she would write about M. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Admittedly I'm no oil painting myself but I have seen this picture several times over the last few days and every time, I genuinely can't believe anyone would look at baldlilocks and find him attractive enough to kiss never mind have sex with. I remember when I was a teenager and everyone thought William was gorgeous and they even had his posters in magazines. He never did it for me personally but he was and is an adonis compared to Ginge so no wonder he is so jealous of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Eugenie shows up, she will end up in a nice 4k+ sq ft. home with 4 bedrooms and three baths. in a nice upper class subdivision. Lake Sherwood would be good for her. No mansions and no Montecito. Her husband is a salesman. He will never make gazillions, but will do well because people will hire him to rub elbows with her. She can have a very nice life like Princess Madeleine of Sweden who manages to live in the US with her US husband and 3 children.
Lived near Lake Sherwood, knew people who lived there. Very nice. Well-to-do, normal, modest people. I could see Eugenie and Jack fitting in well there. Great schools and nice outdoorsy opportunities.

Reactions: 23
This is a very late post, so perhaps someone caught it and posted, and I just missed it…
I miss her lovely little face. 😒 but I'm so glad she isn't here to see what those horrible two are saying about her family. Harry is a little weasel and should be ashamed of himself. But he couldn't care less . The ho and the spare. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
OMG, thank you for this description, @YeltsinsTank. It made me laugh so hard I cried. 🤣🤣🤣
---

Oh, I don’t know about that. Isn’t Taylor known for writing songs that throw shade at her exes? I would love to see what she would write about M. 👀
Oh boy. I just hope TW doesn't hear about this or she will be writing/singing about how she was mistreated by the BRF. Singing is one of the few mediums they haven't used. And their super ego's probably think that they will be breaking records if they do.
---

I miss her lovely little face. 😒 but I'm so glad she isn't here to see what those horrible two are saying about her family. Harry is a little weasel and should be ashamed of himself. But he couldn't care less . The ho and the spare. 🤬
yes. I am still reconciling with how much the Dimwit was ready for his Grandma to read (on the book) and watch (on the reality show). I am just sorry she couldn't hear from his mouth that they were not racists.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New Fred

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.