Harry & Meghan #310 taking credit where it isn't due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title was my suggestion and with a whopping 86 votes was the most popular post in the thread.

Thank you all for making it so easy to find!!!!
Old thread

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...oval-rating-is-down-the-sh-tter.37025/page-50

Recap of last thread….
We were still reminiscing about our first impressions of Meghan and what made us turn against them as a couple. Some clever Tattlers had them sussed from the beginning.

Others sussed her but not him at first. Others sussed him but not her at first. Now we have all sussed them both and continue to come in here to let off steam about them. Both Sussexes are well and truly sussed.

Nobody on telly etc is really discussing Spare any more. The podcasts are now yesterday’s news and we concern ourselves mainly with discussing the question of will they attend the coronation or not. We are also still discussing the children and the line of succession.

Some think Charles is weak for not making a statement about them. Some think he is strong for not making a statement about them.

Most of us still marvel at how classy and impeccably dressed the Princess of Wales is.

We have also had cartoons, photoshopped images, memes and video clips which, as ever, make us laugh.

We were gleeful that she hadn’t been invited to a party full of A – list women held by Anastasia cosmetics in honour of Oprah’s Birthday and we were also gleeful that she wasn’t at a party held by Spotify to celebrate women in entertainment.
---

Oh wow, Ive got the Dog House on telly.

The lady who used to run Rigby and Peller is on.
Shes 85 and used to fit the Queen for years. [Bras & corsetry.]

She says the Queen was lovely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
So it has been leaked to the media that it was them at Ellen and Portia's vow renewal, I have to say I still find it odd that they were standing on opposite sides of the room as usually she is attached to him by the hip but on this occasion she isn't.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
YAY! new fred!

I was one who just didn't give a tit about H&M to start with, H being a minor royal his relationship
with this american divorced actress I've never heard of didn't interest me one bit.

It was that awful POS book that made this twit pop up on my radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread and title, @Chita 👏

Sparry seemed dicey to me, but I used to like seeing him with Catherine and William - the trio looked fun, the kind of dynamic I'd have loved to have for myself too. Smegs I didn't know was biracial etc until much was made of it.

Had seen some articles (now scrubbed) that showed how she was already trying to compete with and create that "Catherine is jealous of me" narrative even before the "spectacle". Hadn't seen the engagement interview etc, but the drama leading up to the wedding, and the actual wedding was....well, Zara's expression said it all. Mum and I were watching and going "WTF!". Especially that evil smug smirk in the carriage at the end. There's the 'I'm married yay' smug, or 'I got an amazing spouse' smug. This was pure 'I got the money' (reference to a scene with a gold-digger in. Hindi movie) smirk. Evil.

And nothing to do with her skin colour. I mean, I'd be in a world of trouble if I started discriminating on the basis of skin colour, you know 😂

Glad to be here with people who won't still scream racism at me ♥😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I've heard it all now. David Olugsa, the historian who spoke in the harkles docu about the evil empire, has just accepted an OBE !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Thanks for giving us a Great Trifecta @Chita ! Fabulous title, wonderful new thread, and indepth recap!

I think they are very separate at this point. the beginning of the endgor them. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has always been thin. On Ally Mc Beal, Courtney Thorne-Smith said that between skinny Calista Flockhart and Portia, she felt overweight and she had a lovely figure as I recall.
Portia wrote a book a few years ago called Unbearable Lightness that I didn’t expect much from but was honestly blown away by. A really raw, brave, unflinching dive into living with eating disorders and distorted body image - difficult and harrowing but it felt like a book every teenage girl should read.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On gb news now. Should KC ban harkles from attending. With Ann Widdicombe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've heard it all now. David Olugsa, the historian who spoke in the harkles docu about the evil empire, has just accepted an OBE !
Yeah - I heard that too. It apparently was given to him by The Queen before she passed and he's now collecting it. Bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Edited to say that it is hypocritical of Olusga - The Queen couldn't have known he would spout crap in a documentary in support of the Gruesomes.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Yeah - I heard that too. It apparently was given to him by The Queen before she passed and he's now collecting it. Bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Edited to say that it is hypocritical of Olusga - The Queen couldn't have known he would spout crap in a documentary in support of the Gruesomes.
It's being discussed on gb news at 10.30 ! Yes he is a bloody hypocrite! Gone right off him
---
Daniel Boland

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A new take on a Jane Austen novel for the modern age.

snide and avarice 001.jpg

Thread suggestion.... Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Lady C on gb news just now. Harkles are deluded. She mentions his mh problems on possibly Diana's bulimia

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Could it be that they are separate behind closed doors and possibly be beginning to integrate said separateness into public life

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Brilliant! Ann Widdicombe on gb news. KC needs to grow a pair and state the harkles will not be attending, and he should do it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From this weeks Popbitch newsletter :oops:

>> Sketchy behaviour <<​
Almost live from New York​

If you thought Prince Harry's recent US media tour brought shame upon himself, his family, the institution of the monarchy and Britain at large, then you'll maybe take comfort in knowing that it was nearly much, much worse.

Harry was in talks to host Saturday Night Live last month – and things got a lot closer to air than you might expect.​

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.