Harry & Meghan #310 taking credit where it isn't due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul Burrell on gb news now. Thinks the plan for H to appear alone at Coronation is wrong and that both harkles should stay away. Says KC should put country before family as did HMQ with her sister
---

Angela Levin

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
K I dunno if this has come up on here but I just saw a few headlines whilst scrolling the news and what's this about Eugenie "escaping to California" with her beloved cousin? Or some such shite. I love y'all, I really do, but I gotta draw the line at one royal reject. Any more misplaced narcissism and the whole state of California is going to fall into the pacific!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What am I missing here? I don't see anything 😂
She’s wearing a moon bump, and holding a sippy cup. He kissed her and the dog, but I gotta say…that dog was wagging its tail the way a dog does who is typically not treated kindly; very sheepish. To be honest, the only thing I really give a give a duck about in this entire clip is this dog’s reaction. Besides, this shot is all staged at the Olive Garden house. They never lived there, never owned it and frankly they can both just go duck off. I don’t give a tit about either one of them. They’re horrible humans who will NEVER understand what real love and compassion is. They are empty and devoid of anything even resembling a decent & kind human…

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Every time a Harkle child is carried, it hangs limply. Never holds on to either parent.

Weird.
Sedated? Is it possible?
Ffark starts to turn his head to look at the Stoat, hut quickly puts his head back down again. Very odd. It looks as though she's saying something, muttering to him. This child looks 3 or 4 years old and the whole video is creepy, and the shot of the steering wheel proving that daddy was going to England was bizarre.

Thanks @LadyMuck
BookWorm has been ill, and has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease which she says is very painful. She passed out and hit her head on the fireplace, so was hospitalised. Back home now and being treated, and is keeping her ear to the ground for news of the Stoats.
Went through the Ho's early relationships briefly as the Ho slithered her way upwards, making use of men and always trading up.
The Stoat provided her with a title and status, but not the money she was expecting, and BookWorm believes it's quite possible she's set her sights on Gordon Getty.
If she goes after him she could adopt one of several strategies. The frightened mother of two in danger from the Taliban with a target on her back. The sex trap. Or invest in Archwell. Whichever, she aims to walk away with a packet of money and the Gettys are right to be concerned about her meetings with the vulnerable Gordon. These meetings are structured as "business meetings" to appear respectable, but I doubt she's fooling anybody.
The Gettys and the Royal Family have ties, they're all linked. Up flashed a photo of Beatrice dressed in what looked like a short pink lampshade at a Getty-related wedding.
Sabine Getty who works on Tatler despises the Stoats.
While BookWorm was talking they were having a thunderstorm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just going to throw this out there but is it possible Ginger lied in the book about his virginity and/or to the lady who has now come forward?
It would be so funny if he was lying in the book and she plays along and gets paid for his lies.

He would be seething.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Paul Burrell was right
Catherine and Williams feelings must be considered. They dont want the day spoiled.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually it was me! It happened in Vegas when Harry was 27.
I was working as a chambermaid at a hotel when I was asked to clean up after a party in one of the suites. I let myself in with the pass key, the scent of Elizabeth Arden hung heavily in the air. By the billiard table stood a naked Prince Harry playing with his balls. I turned to leave.
"Don't go!" he called out. "The servants at home just ignore me". Foolishly, I walked in and began to tidy. Suddenly, I felt an unpleasant sensation. "That's not the billiard table pocket!" I said. "I know" he smirked, "and that wasn't my billiard cue!" "Could've fooled me!" I shot back.
I momentarily considered falling to the floor sobbing, but instead relished the satisfaction as my knee connected with his permafrost. He fell to the floor sobbing.
Whilst considering my options, I saw a look of feral cunning fleetingly cross his tear-stained face. "Please don't tell Papa or the British Press that I am no longer an innocent" he wheedled. He then produced a wad of traveller's cheques and a pre-completed NDA form that he had secreted about his (naked) person.
As tempting as it was to hurl him into the corridor, stark bollock naked, I agreed.
Tattlers, I walked out of there with a cool £2 million in traveller's cheques and Major Johnny's mobile number. :devilish:
I'd have settled for just Major Johnny's number 😳
---

This has probably been posted before but isn't it strange he kisses TW and the dog but completely ignores his child🤔

Why would he kiss a doll?
---

WOW it is really odd that he completely ignores Archie and doesn't even say goodbye to him. It is also noticeable that although Archie lifts his head up he stays in the exact same position throughout the clip as he doesn't move at all and he doesn't put his arms around Meghan.
She flicked her shoulder up to make it look like 'he' moved his head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This has probably been posted before but isn't it strange he kisses TW and the dog but completely ignores his child🤔

I see a woman with a spare tire strapped to her middle trying to carry a Chucky doll and spurning the affections of a madman who probably has marijuana breath and didn't wash his hands after using his penis cream.
---

He sure is growing up fast 🍰🥳🎈
View attachment 1941313
I swear I didn't see that before I posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Further to my earlier post about Getty
Prince Harry and Chris Martin are good friends
Chris Martin has been with Dakota Johnson for 5 years
Dakotas dad is Don Johnson. His wife Kelley is a Getty family member
ALSO Don has mutiple connections in hollywood through is good friends like Kevin Costner ex wife Melanie Griffiths and her ex Antonio Banderas ...

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
K I dunno if this has come up on here but I just saw a few headlines whilst scrolling the news and what's this about Eugenie "escaping to California" with her beloved cousin? Or some such shite. I love y'all, I really do, but I gotta draw the line at one royal reject. Any more misplaced narcissism and the whole state of California is going to fall into the pacific!
If Eugenie shows up, she will end up in a nice 4k+ sq ft. home with 4 bedrooms and three baths. in a nice upper class subdivision. Lake Sherwood would be good for her. No mansions and no Montecito. Her husband is a salesman. He will never make gazillions, but will do well because people will hire him to rub elbows with her. She can have a very nice life like Princess Madeleine of Sweden who manages to live in the US with her US husband and 3 children.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.