Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kudos on the King Ralph reference!!

King Ralph is an under appreciated gem of film ridiculousness.

Reactions: 18
My son in law is a CFA - agree, it really is a tough series of exams ! Kudos to anyone who passes- and many fail. He had a first in Economics, passed all his chartered accountancy exams with flying colours but had to really get his head down and slog at studying for the CFA, on top of a full week’s work.

Reactions: 23
I see Ellen and Portia renewed their wedding vows for Portia's birthday celebration and it looks Harry and Meghan were at the event although it is hard to tell if it is them or not as the video is really blurry. If it is them I find it very noticeable that they are not standing next to each other and if it is them they appear in the video from 4 minutes and 39 seconds.

Reactions: 16
I would Only believe the pictures if they were released by the palace anything the Harkles release is highly suspicious

Reactions: 19
If it was Harry he would be wearing a crumpled grey suit

Reactions: 26
And is of course where that woman killed the UK motorcyclist Harry something (sorry, forgot his name) by driving on the wrong side of the road, and then claimed diplomatic immunity

Reactions: 20
If it was Harry he would be wearing a crumpled grey suit
Yeah I really can't tell it is him or not because the recording is really blurry, but IMO I think it is him and I think that it is her , although it is interesting to see that they are not standing together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

looks like him.
Cant see her.

Reactions: 18
Because Tyler Perry is such a gruesomes fan I am wondering how he is going to portray the British people in the Bradford movie.
Is it being filmed later this month.
I think I can guess.But there may be a token good white guy thrown in for balance.
Ironically, this is the type of historical film which I would love to see. I could be totally wrong about the slant this might take, and I recognise that it could be a brilliant examination of what actually happened, good, bad and ugly.
I am just so suspicious of agendas nowadays.

Reactions: 19
They are worse together. Separately we’ll end up with Her VastCuntness of California, flailing and swanning around, and you’ll get Haz home and ready to be rehabilitated. Keeping him out of America would be a blessing. But let’s do it after the coronation. I’m happy to suffer the pair till after the coronation, but then you take him back. Deal?

Reactions: 20
There are too many poshos who put it about *ahem Grimaldis* to allow illegitimate inheritance. They made Albert marry Charlene to have legitimate heirs after a few other children. The rules are strict to make it clear - same as first son inheriting in certain families like Duke of Westminster.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.