Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked through every one…and laughed (and coughed my arse off!!) Funny stuff!! Btw @Verfugbar did you ever see the link I posted about the JC Penney catalog? If not let me know & I’ll OT it for you!! Omg!! It’s comedy gold!!

Reactions: 14
Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars this year, isn't he the one that did that story book about Harry and Mummy on his talk show?

Reactions: 42
Greedy, delusional crass woman that she is, thought by marrying into the RF would give her unbridled access to one of the biggest bank accounts in the world.

IMO she was delusional enough (either by her own mind or fed by Harry?) to think she would have free reign to spend, spend, spend, and tit around on her own vanity projects without any accountability – she saw the RF as £/$ signs and social climbing, and that’s all she saw.

I do believe she thought it was all going to be ballgowns and tiaras attending glitzy events and banquets, hobnobbing with the rich and famous and was very much brought down to earth and horrified at the thought of the reality of opening a community centre in a wet and windy Skegness – and in her eyes a doing this all ‘for free’, forgetting in fact that that she didn’t have to pay for that £20k outfit for the occasion.

On realising that access to the RF purse was not what she thought she hightailed it out of there pretty sharpish taking gormless with her, thinking that her (short) time in the RF fold was enough to give her kudos for life, well we can all see how well that is going for her can’t we, its not exactly going great for Harry and he's been in it all his life so she has no chance of longevity.

Reactions: 43

Does anyone know what nasty comments these were in 2014? I must have missed this.

Reactions: 33

Does anyone know what nasty comments these were in 2014? I must have missed this.
iirc something "i'm not like the other girls". she commented that while all girls wanted to be a Disney princess, she wanted to be She Ra, princess of power.

ETA: yeah, right. (sarcasm, of course)

Reactions: 26
Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars this year, isn't he the one that did that story book about Harry and Mummy on his talk show?
Oh, well that's very promising. The only reason he wouldn't make a joke would be if he's been explicitly told NOT to by The Academy, of that I am almost certain. Bring it on Jimmy!

Reactions: 24
love baby Anne and baby Charles <3
I might be biased because my lovely sis and I are each other’s best friends and because Anne just rocks generally but I think theirs is the sweetest RF relationship of all!

Reactions: 63
I'm not sure this would work, as it wouldn't be the legal partner fertilising the mother.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 21
Lovely photos of them.Good to see they are still close and I am sure Anne is a good support for KC.
Neither Andrew nor Edward seem so close to their siblings.

Reactions: 19
Looking at what is obviously Mrs Reek's twitter account, she ain't happy about the "children" not getting those titles.

Also based on the hours you put in, you didn't even pass probation. The RF silence is killing them. Keep it up.

Wow, I think you're right about that being mrs. reek's twitter. I haven't seen that stupid, childish photo of her and haz before. It's obviously part of the set they 'shared' in their reality show, perhaps I simply blocked it from memory because the huge gapping guppy mouth on haz is distrubing.

Reactions: 23
It’s a shame we no longer have TV shows that feature people doing impressions of celebrities, purely because someone doing an impersonation of the elusive Duchess would have a field day and it would be glorious to see her have the shit ripped out of her being portrayed in all her ‘Meghaness.’.
They could have the glaring white parting amongst a rat’s nest of escaping fake hair tendrils, nose constantly changing shape and length, overly bright ill fitting dentures, glaringly obvious white lines where the ronseal ended, the ever present claw, inflating/deflating moon bump, badly fitting, ridiculously inappropriate clothing with the price tag dangling down, chicken legs that are a totally different colour to the rest of her, shoes 4 sizes too big, or even better - barefoot with those ugly mis-shapen toes on display.
And sooo many odd mannerisms to choose from - constantly tucking escapee hair extensions behind her ears (or grasping ‘her’ hair with one hand and pulling it over her shoulder), one tear rolling down her left cheek, gurning like an idiot, licking her horse teeth, clapping moronically at nothing, clasping her hands together once the pointless clapping has ceased, coat flicking, moon bump adjusting, sashaying when walking, standing with her feet miles apart, etc etc…
Countless hilarious scenarios to choose from where she’s behaved inappropriately, worn the wrong outfit, barged in front of ‘her love’, talking to herself, writing on bananas, staggering around looking half cut refusing to let go of flowers, carrying dolls around like she’s holding a sack of spuds, singing to seals….
The possibilities are endless.
Are there any talented fellow tattlers who fancy auditioning for BGT? You’d get my vote and who knows, might even get a golden buzzer!

Reactions: 32

Royal families across the globe will be affected. It's interesting that there is no conversation surrounding this. Especially since the Churches now support the LGBT community.

They aren't thinking of it right now because no one is in that situation, they will wait until the surrogate children of an LGB Monarch are on Oprah & Netflix complaining about homophobia being the reason why they have no titles or claim to the throne.

Reactions: 18
Fb Sewing Bee page.
Someone posted a picture of the red dress and said it was a dreadful fit.
Lots of people agreed, then someone called them all racists.

Reactions: 31
I heard Charles wanted to send him to Gordonstoun as Harry would excel in physical pursuits rather than academic. Doesn't that sound like a horrible and cold father!?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.