Harry & Meghan #294 Harold AKA a few beads short of a necklace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just clear up something for me? As I'm elsewhere sometimes I think I might have missed out of one of 'arry's revelations :-
Is his real name Harold? I always though he was Henry, shortened to 'Harry' Cheers! :)

Reactions: 25
The bullying of the matron or "thing" as he puts it is truly deplorable. Only doing it to make his mates laugh. Never his fault again.

This makes me want the think the fight with William was true because clearly Harry is someone who was well overdue such a smackdown. He has inadvertently made his brother out to be a hero, someone standing up for the staff he (and his wife) were bullying and doling him some sick-tit-of-your-BS justice on their behalf.
He also said that William avoided him at school, boo hoo - well maybe that's why, because you mock and taunt people an drink it's funny and he didn't want to associate with you?!

Reactions: 58
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

William might have left before the speeches. But who schedules a Royal wedding on the same day as the (already planned) Cup Final? Knowing that William will also be expected at Wembley? That wedding date seems to have been chosen to make things especially difficult for both the Waleses. And also Zara, who I remember reading was concerned about being so heavily pregnant.

On Caroline Flack:

Wasn't she also hounded by Smeg's mate, Jamilla?

Who Smeg had as a guest on the podcast?

How nice. :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Can someone just clear up something for me? As I'm elsewhere sometimes I think I might have missed out of one of 'arry's revelations :-
Is his real name Harold? I always though he was Henry, shortened to 'Harry' Cheers! :)
@Rita Chevrolet his name is Henry.

From his account about William losing his temper with him, we learn, if it's true, that William calls him Harold.
Also, Harry calls William Willy.

He also said that William avoided him at school, boo hoo - well maybe that's why, because you mock and taunt people an drink it's funny and he didn't want to associate with you?!

Older brother doesn't want little brother hanging round him and his mates at school, shocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Thanks for starting the thread and recap Fredsnail.
Congratulations Happy Lady on the title.

I think PW has done very well considering he was Diana's confidant, watched the Bashir interview in a room at school, walked behind Diana's coffin and had to put up with H. It seems H finds it difficult to acknowledge Diana was PW's mother too from the excerpts.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I hope the book gets completely leaked so that the sales plunk and barely any money is made.

I use to like these 2, but some of their allegations are just out there when people who witness things are coming out calling them out on their BS. I’m not a fan or like them at all anymore.

What blows my mind is how Harry acts surprise that BeyoncΓ© knew who he was. Everyone knows who the duck you are. You’ve been in the news before the majority of any of these celebs ever took their first breath in the world. The world knew him and Will more because of how loved Diana was. People knew the monarchy but Diana brought more eyes to them.

Did Meghan take a few pages and wrote the book from her eyes pretending to be Harry? I wouldn’t be surprised if this tit actually happened πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 53
@Rita Chevrolet
Older brother doesn't want little brother hanging round him and his mates at school, shocker.
I always avoided my brother at school too - the question should be why was he so determined to hang out with his brother - he should have made his own friends of his own age.

Reactions: 60
Unfortunately the papers are proving his point.

Whoever the woman was who took his virginity is NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS. Granted H has opened this up but for papers to be digging and speculating who she could be is completely wrong.

Unless a woman comes to them of her own accord then respect her bleeping privacy SHE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Good article by Craig Brown. Lol 'might the Gallagher brothers play H and W in a musical'

Harry's book is a treasure trove for lovers of Royal tittle-tattle # via https://android.com

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, the Sugars' "last resort defence" of Harold which was always "but but what about Andrew", appears to be crumbling.

It may yet turn out that Harold got up to even worse than Andrew ...

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Some more photos have come out of Nacho and his wife with Zara and Mike and Nacho's wife even posted these on her Instagram account.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Harry wasn't elected to Pop at Eton. William was. Only the most popular boys are elected by their peers. It's unheard of for a RF member not to be in Pop. I bet Harry was really jealous of William while they were there.

"Pop, more properly known as The Eton society and reserved for elite prefects, has been known to include the most charming and popular students, with such members as Prince William, Boris Johnson and Eddie Redmayne in their ranks"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Okay....
Someone you know tells you she's been set up on a blind date by a gay friend.
She hasn't asked anything about the man, except "is he kind?".
She meets him. He arrives late and his pupils are pinpricks.
He's pale, ginger, balding with piggy eyes too close together. He clearly has lifts in his shoes and his personal hygiene is dubious.
Over a quick drink he complains about his life, losing his mother and being jealous of his brother.
They bond over families and a fantasy life.
He tells her he pissed his pants that day.
They swap numbers. Later she rings him and can hear cartoons playing in the background. He sounds out of it and admits he's smoking cannabis and drinking tequila.
She asks for a second date.
Two weeks later they go on a camping holiday. She has to pee in the woods. By then she knows his hygiene is not good, his penis is small and uncircumcised, he's a different religion, he's stupid and he has serious problems.....

Reader, she married him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Sadly for Harry, William now comes across as unerringly sane and desperate for his brother to get his tit together. Harry comes across as drug dependent, mentally ill and generally horrible and hard to work with/for.
Sums up what I was just thinking.

We have no idea - since H&M tell so many lies - what actually happened on the breaking of the necklace and dog bowl occasion.
But none of this covers Harry in glory. None of it. We get the impression instead that William (together with the men in grey suits) tried to save him from himself many times over the years. William and Catherine had Meghan's measure taken, early on.

I also felt at the time of the jubilee and both funerals, that the cousins with whom he grew up were probably genuinely saddened at seeing what he has become.

The necklace and dog bowl saga alone, will follow Harry around forever, complete with all the memes it has started 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.