Harry & Meghan #294 Harold AKA a few beads short of a necklace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooooh, he's defending Lady Susan Hussey! That's bad, his cronies will get angry with him 'siding with a racist'. That's done him, that's the bullet in his own foot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did they really start this whingefest by saying he is the most famous man on the planet?

Err isn't that still Michael Jackson? Or Prince William or King Charles? Or Pele, Maradona, Beckham etc?

most famous bleep on the planet morelike

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has he just said they didn't accuse family members of being racist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I got the school wrong, so Diana was around and the Stoat younger than I had thought.

She must have known about it and the school must have told her. It was an indication of how he was being brought up and the type of child he was. Whether she dealt with it is another matter, or laughed it off. I had an idealised picture of Diana in my mind but the Stoat has changed all that and now she seems dodgy and damaged like her son, though she did a lot of good work and had a kind side.
Diana was very damaged, she struggled with a stepmother she didn’t get in with. Had clear MH issues including eating disorder, but she wasn’t perfect and regrettably never got the opportunity to remarry and live on. Harry has this romanticised version of her in his head which I kind of understand but she wasn’t an innocent bystander in everything. I think he probably did get away with behaviour in part due to the separation and then later on following the loss of his mother but this has clearly been detrimental to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.