Harry & Meghan #294 Harold AKA a few beads short of a necklace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great new thread, thanks !
just a couple of thoughts. apparently 140 pages were sent back by the publishers/legal people. So it could have been much worse on Catherine, Chelsy and Caroline Flack apparently, and others too I wouldn't be surprised.

What if Harold knew about divulging about the drugs he may get thrown out of US? maybe he's hoping he is refused his visa. That'd get him back in the UK . Also, apparently , he dedicated the book to his children/mog/diane. But also a sentence that he apologised to his children for his absence ?? I don't know what to make of that tbh.

The Taliban count, I think he would have known the blow back on that, and it was put in for his IPP. I really don't think he thought that through and now of course he could be looking over his shoulder his whole life .

also, read on Twatter that sales for the book are up 225% :sick: so it's been a PR success fro Random House and the Markles.

Sold his soul to the devil and will it make him happy, no of course not . stupid Arse.

His death count comment was deliberate so he can get IPP.
However, his comments have just sent sky high the cost of security for the current working Royals so there will be no budget left for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Whoever is translating the Spanish book into English ........ Please stop! I need to get some sleep before it all starts again on Tuesday!

Who will be watching tonight's interviews? Bet they will be like a damp squib ..... I think they were supposed to make us eager with anticipation about reading his bookie wookie and now the cart has been put before the horse (in a field with long grass behind a pub) we know exactly what is in it ....... and it aint pleasant.

Thanks @Fredsnail for starting new thread and @Happy Lady for the great new title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
New thread! Haven't read even half of the previous one πŸ˜‚ love the title! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Couldn't post before the thread closed:

Kate definitely wears a full face on her engagements - but it’s professional, as she is at her job. Also she’s 40 and might not want to be done up like an Instagram MUA. Most dress codes are for a reason, old fashioned as it might be. A red lip can get messy or wear unevenly if doing a lot of talking and they don’t have a make up artist next to them for touch ups at an event. As they are photographed constantly I can see why it’s not done - to avoid red on teeth etc
Yes, exactly!

And Instagram makeup usually isn't 'day makeup', or at least not 'at work' makeup. A used-to-be bestie got upset when I would tell her very gently that her makeup was very good for parties but not for office/routine (thick foundation, colours, deep contouring, highlighter etc). Even showed her how nice she looks in softer, nude-y/pink, glowy makeup. But "nope, doesn't look like Instagram". Now her skin is in a terrible state and her 'looks' have become a bit of a joke in our circle. This again upsets her but we don't talk anymore (her choice) so not my circus.

My MUA/teacher is very particular about these things. Even very clearly said that contouring is a skill we should know but most of us won't need it. Sometimes I go to the salon for a haircut or a quick curl-set (I have absolutely zero patience for the curling iron), and I ask her or her assistant that I'm going for so-and-so event, so how much makeup I'll need. Mostly they recommend no foundation (I have a nice lightly pink-tinted primer that they deem sufficient) on good skin days, and a sheer foundation when I've had a bit of a breakout (allergies πŸ™„) for day events, even parties. A bit of shimmery eyeshadow etc added towards the evening for a day-long event (e.g. one of my outdoor exhibitions). Winter makeup is different from summer. Camera makeup is very different, and even camera to camera it's very different (phone/insta vs tv).

Tying in with @Stiltoncheese's post here: Sometimes I used to wear a brighter pink nail polish to office and would get pink streaks on the documents (from the nails dragging across them) - thankfully the papers were for my personal use and wouldn't go into an official 'file' πŸ˜‚ but my colleague/friend used to rib me a lot about it. I can't imagine wearing a red lip to office for the same reason. Or even one of my exhibitions 😱 And even though I love them, I rarely wear coloured nail polishes now because they get chipped or spoiled in other ways due to my crafting work - it makes me feel like I'm unwell, looking at that mess. And also, they look bad applied in a hurry/when you've just taken them off (red, pink etc stain), and they draw (unnecessary) attention.

And yes, makeup has to change with age. Shimmer makes skin look drier, smokey and heavily lined eyes look dead so need to go softer and lighter. Textures etc everything changes.

Smegs doesn't age though. Rather, she is getting younger, so she's going back to more teenage-y makeup. πŸ™„

It makes no sense whatsoever does it? The only royal woman that I can think of, who wears little in the way of make up is Princess Ann? And what concern is it to him - who does and doesn’t?
Weird nonsense.
Imagine Sparry whining to Auntie Anne about her not wearing "enough makeup". I really wish he actually would πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's obsessed with make-up since he saw what his wife looks like without any!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One of my SILs is unrecognisable without the full face we have been seeing on her since the day my cousin first met her. Very few of us have seen her bare face. She gets an unlimited budget for her beauty products and treatments πŸ˜‚

We also have jokes about brides taking their makeup off on wedding night and the grooms not recognising them, or grooms bringing home the wrong brides πŸ˜‚ some based on true stories! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
9BEEE6B9-90E4-47B8-AAA0-DF12F69F2A01.jpeg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«

Sorry me again I’m howling at twitter this morning made an account just for this ……..

1EE00B4B-7BA0-4086-AE23-BDFF891A0D5A.jpeg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 145
Edward and Sophie don't seem to have got a mention - from any of the drivel extracts I have read so far.
I watched that clip again recently where Sophie levels Meghan (in her green goblin outfit) with a glance 😁. He (she) must have decided not to go there, in the book. And I still think Sophie deserves an award for travelling with her in the funeral procession. She definitely took one for the team there.

I was thinking yesterday of the scene at the top of the steps after the Jubilee ceremony with Peter Phillips pointedly ignoring them while Meghan looks towards him doing that gormless smiling thing. Zara being the only one who interacted with them, probably from innate courtesy but also to help to get rid of them into a car asap.

Also when the men plus Princess Anne were waiting outside at Windsor, for the funeral, and nobody stays near Harry. I wonder what was going through his vengeful little mind as he stood there. Haha, I will get you all when my book is published?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Happy New Thread!

The King is at church:

and Zara is playing polo Down Under

Theres just something about certain bald men...I actually have a wee bit of a crush on Mike, he seems like a good, solid, chilled, down to earth bloke who you could have a proper laugh with, but you also kinda know that being ex-rugby he could probably kick anyone's arse into next week if they pissed him off. & we've all seen the pics to back up William's manly credentials (guns and, er, gun 😜) 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
<<I think the security will be fine for the senior members of the RF. It’s the less well known ones who Id imagine would be targetted.

Think of when Mountbatten's boat was blown up. He was an older member of the RF, but not that well known outside of court. It’s ones like Eugenie and Beatrice, id imagine who need to be careful...and Hazno and his wife....>>

The last thread on and closed before I could reply to this - I agree that the more minor members of the RF are in danger now, but in the case of Louis Mountbatten he was not β€˜not well known outside of court β€˜ at the time of the assassination.
He had been the last Governor General of India, had been the First Sea Lord in charge of the Navy, his last role had been Chief of the Defence Staff of the UK. A very big cheese in the defence and political world.

These were real, not ceremonial, roles and were part of the reason he was targeted by the IRA but another reason was that he was Prince Philip’s uncle and notably close to Prince Charles. He was frequently in the news and it was a huge shock at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
My prediction for the general plot of the book.

My mum died. I went off the rails. I was a thoroughly horrible person but I didn't know it because I was living in a cage and bred in captivity. I loved my family and tried my best. Then I met my Saintly Wife. A gift from outside the cage I was in. She helped make me see the error of my racist and bullying ways. She was the one who showed me my family didn't love me. They wanted us all to stay caged. Despite my friends, family and therapy trying to help she was ultimately the one who saved mez who helped me escape.

In short, a savior narrative ghost written by his wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Why do I get the feeling Meghan won't be punished in all of this? She'll get the money, his kids etc. Harry will get rehab when he should be charged with endangering lives and intruding on privacy of civilians (like the pub lady). They may lose all credibility and future deals, but will they get actually punished? Any civilian who endangers the public would be arrested in 5 seconds. Where is the accountability? I'm not talking about dog bowls or necklaces but the tali ban stuff and leaking information that will bring the press at that poor lady's door, and private intimate information about Willy's willy. That surely is criminal behaviour. The public want to see punishment. We wouldn't get away with it, why should he (and her)?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Sadly for Harry, William now comes across as unerringly sane and desperate for his brother to get his tit together. Harry comes across as drug dependent, mentally ill and generally horrible and hard to work with/for.

• Heart
Reactions: 118
On Caroline Flack:

Also using her to nauseatingly aggrandise his wife. She married him and suffered suicide ideation following press attacks. Caroline also faced press attacks while dating him, attacks which, years later, subsequently contributed to her committing suicide. But Meghan didn't kill herself. Implying she was stronger mentally than Caroline in withstanding the attacks. Sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I think Harry and Meghan are jelous of Catharine and William .
they desperately wanted the life they have and Hated how popular Catharine and William are.
I think he’s gone this far to try and make the UK hate on William and Catherine but it’s massively backfired πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I think Harry and Meghan are jelous of Catharine and William .
they desperately wanted the life they have and Hated how popular Catharine and William are.
I think he’s gone this far to try and make the UK hate on William and Catherine but it’s massively backfired πŸ™„
Ironically many people who were indifferent to Wills and Kate probably now appreciate them, as a direct result of this backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
For someone who believes in the afterlife and makes contact with his mother for approval and advice, he doesn’t seem to think much about the torment and anguish he is raining down on our dear departed Queen. Not satisfied with making her last years traumatic and stressful, he is making sure the poor soul does not rest in peace as he is continuing the attacks on her legacy in the institution and on her much loved family. I would dearly love his medium, next time, to say β€œBefore we finish, Hasno, there’s someone here would like a wee word β€œ and then let the Queen say her piece.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.