Harry & Meghan #289 If you wanna reconcile, stop being so blimmin' vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old thread here -

Thanks for locking old thread so quick Mods.
The Tattle Mods are excellent.

New thread title was mine. Thanks for all the votes folks.

Recap of old thread -

The usual stuff.

We are sick of their whining.
We decided to invent new pieces for a Harkle Monopoly game.

We await the new book.
Most of us don't want to buy it.
Some do.
We notice the tide is turning against them.

Loads of brilliant and clever posts and pix were posted and discussed.

It seems Harry wanted a family not an institution. He didn't want to bow to his grandma basically.
And he has accused everyone else of leaking stories about him and his wife.

We suspect it is his wife doing the leaking.

He also says his brother smacked him and made him fall over. Many think his brother carried out a public service in doing this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Thanks for the new thread. Really tired of these two, I'm just waiting for the day when one the REAL royals brings the hammer down on them and strip their titles and last bit of dignity from them.

Reactions: 61
So Harry and Meghan were so scared of being booed if they turned up at the coronation.
That they hatched a plan to write this book...

So that the laughter would drown out the booing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Even in his own memoir Harry manages to come off looking stupid.

"My brother said my wife was rude and then he shoved me!"

Yes, Harry. We all think your wife is rude and we all want to knock some sense into you. Nice work, William. Shove him harder next time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
What Harold wanted:

345623hi34.jpg

What Harold got:

20230105_014430ldifr.jpg

You come at King Big Willy, you best not miss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I won't be reading the book or watching the interviews. I'll be relying on someone here filling me in 🤣🤣🤣

But honestly its quite that obvious this whole issue boils down to sibling rivalry. And there's hee haw anybody can do to resolve it.

My mum is 86 - youngest of 6 kids. Shes the only survivor. All except one of her siblings died before they were 60. So they all passed away a considerable time ago.

She never shuts up about the brother who was closest to her in age. He was her mums and sisters favorite (she says). But he kicked her under the table!!! This must has happened 80yrs ago. And I still hear it on a weekly basis!!!

I get the feeling that Aldi and Lidl will also get sick of hearing about the time their uncle, The King, hit their dad!!! Although, I can imagine that over time, "Harold" might tell them that he retaliated and left their uncle, The King, looking like he'd done 10 rounds with Tyson Fury 🤣🤣🤣

And yes someone else mentioned it - Harold had a therapist in 2019 but he couldn't access any support for cringe when she was 'suicidal' which was round about the same time. You'd think if they're going to embleish the truth, they'd at least make sure they got their time line right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
3 cheers for the prince of Wales as if Harry didn't do anything back his temper is worse than wills. Load of bs . William knows Meghan why would he just take the presses view ? She's a nasty piece of work and William knew it from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
How can Will NOT respond to an accusation like this? Also, how does one square wanting to reconcile in addition to planning to come to the big event with THIS.

This recent "leak' seems an expected response to the lackluster interest and the fact the vast majority of folk are sick of them. Still. Not sure this one can go without comment

Reactions: 55
Trevor Coult MC receives congratulations from the Queen...
... for rescuing Harry's charm bracelet from the Taliban...

1672884390090.png

• Haha
Reactions: 104
So if the Guardian have a copy of the whole book then is this the most ‘explosive’ thing to come out of it? Or are they not finished reading yet.

Bit dull even for H&M.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I read the passage about W assaulting H and all I can see is this Tiktok video🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If this happened in 2019 in Nottingham Cottage, why were they there as they'd already moved to Frogmore by then? If you're going to lie get the basics right. Also all siblings fight. He's just pathetic now

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Lots of thoughts around this -

clearly the book has been leaked and this is the only new ‘sensationalism’ worth reporting.

there is literally no going back now. Whether it happened or not is only going to be known by the two of them (and everyone has their own views on appropriate use of violence etc etc.) But the constant whinging by them, without reaction from the RF thus far, leading to such a harmful statement - regardless of truth - will cause a complete family rift I assume? The only thing he could hope to achieve from saying that is total decimation of the PPoW reputation. TW is actually more dangerous than I ever anticipated and I feel slightly nervous for the RF for the first time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
How can Will NOT respond to an accusation like this? Also, how does one square wanting to reconcile in addition to planning to come to the big event with THIS.

This recent "leak' seems an expected response to the lackluster interest and the fact the vast majority of folk are sick of them. Still. Not sure this one can go without comment
I hope he doesn't the silence drives them mad. Most people look down on people washing their dirty linen. If anything it makes William a bit more relatable and human ? I think he will only issue a statement if they attack Catherine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.