Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glitching sooooo badly

SUE REID: So why DID researchers for Harry's new memoir quiz me? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...death-crash.html?ito=native_share_article-top

I find this utterly outrageous that Hawwy is dredging up thos conspiracy theory yet again. He reallY has no

scruples, content, brains or
Somebody should ask him, do you really believe someone in your family had your mum killed??? For years the prime suspect seemed to be prince Phillip. But maybe it was Charles. Or maybe the order came from QEII herself.

If that's the case, how can he stand to be to a prince of the realm. Surely he needs to dump the titles and become plain old Harry Windsor.

Maybe cos nobody is interested in plain old Hairy and migraine.

I said this on an earlier thread but give it a couple of years and he'll be a sensational signing off I'm a Celebrity!!!

Reactions: 29
I've been reading around and the consensus scenario seems to be that the lie Harry claims at Sandringham was when Charles told him that Megz was the one leaking. It makes so much sense. They may have also showed him some of her dossier.

I think that the one thing that would make William yell was if H was rude to The Queen. I can see Harry being all petulant and reacting like the spoiled child he is and saying something nasty. I can picture William jumping out of his chair, roaring "How dare you talk to the Queen that way!" (Hence the - "I want a family not an institution" nonsense) Or maybe he said something about them not caring about Diana dying and not caring if Megz dies the same way. Honestly, if WIlliam was angry enough to yell, H should consider himself lucky that he was not punched. (The only times I saw my father lose his temper was when one of us was rude to our mother. He didn't react nearly as much when we were brats to him, although one flash of his silver blue eyes was enough. He could freeze you in your tracks with one disapproving look) I can see William willing to take Harry's verbal abuse in stride, but losing it if a person he loves is the target.

I don't think Charles is being weak at all, he is just not as petty a witch as I am. It takes a lot of strength to carry on and ignore when someone you love is attacking you. He has firmly planted his flag with William in every speech and photo -- as someone pointed out, him and Camilla kissing Catherine at the Carol Service before she even had a chance to curtsy sends a strong message of affection. His invites to the big events are strategic. He knows that every Duke will get an invite to the coronation and it is win-win for him and lose-lose for H.

As always, I would love a peek at the family group chat

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is such a good idea. I hope somebody does this and makes a load of money !! Hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Any ideas for the Monopoly pieces

Perhaps a YATCHT
Guy the DOG (with three legs)
A private JET

etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been reading around and the consensus scenario seems to be that the lie Harry claims at Sandringham was when Charles told him that Megz was the one leaking. It makes so much sense. They may have also showed him some of her dossier.

I think that the one thing that would make William yell was if H was rude to The Queen. I can see Harry being all petulant and reacting like the spoiled child he is and saying something nasty. I can picture William jumping out of his chair, roaring "How dare you talk to the Queen that way!" (Hence the - "I want a family not an institution" nonsense) Or maybe he said something about them not caring about Diana dying and not caring if Megz dies the same way. Honestly, if WIlliam was angry enough to yell, H should consider himself lucky that he was not punched. (The only times I saw my father lose his temper was when one of us was rude to our mother. He didn't react nearly as much when we were brats to him, although one flash of his silver blue eyes was enough. He could freeze you in your tracks with one disapproving look) I can see William willing to take Harry's verbal abuse in stride, but losing it if a person he loves is the target.

I don't think Charles is being weak at all, he is just not as petty a witch as I am. It takes a lot of strength to carry on and ignore when someone you love is attacking you. He has firmly planted his flag with William in every speech and photo -- as someone pointed out, him and Camilla kissing Catherine at the Carol Service before she even had a chance to curtsy sends a strong message of affection. His invites to the big events are strategic. He knows that every Duke will get an invite to the coronation and it is win-win for him and lose-lose for H.

I doubt William "screamed" or " yelled" - both expressions, in the context Harry is using them are very American.
I could see William "loosing his rag", though I suspect what really happened is that Harry was given a very firm "no" to whatever nonsense he was trying to peddle.

The Diana thing must be wearing for William... especially on top of all the crap Harry and Meghan have pushed about Kate and his kids.
If William did lose his temper, who can blame him?
The way Harry carries on about Meghan being the "new Diana" is sick...
... especially the idea that people want her dead etc.

That said, Harry had better watch out...
Since I notice that past forty women commit more spousal murders than men (the actual age at which wives kill husbands more than husbands kill wives flips at around 34 -though past 40 the rates dramatically diverge, so that by 60 it's something like 3 or 4 to 1)...
Let's hope his cold gets better, and Meghan doesn't have to administer prescription drugs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Don’t believe it…Sandringham Summit was a PRIVATE family meeting …and old leaker Reeker has now made it public…it’s described in away to make Harry look good..

KC3..lying, POW…angry and out of control, Queen..quiet , to imply she was in agreement with Harry, aligning himself with her stardust again…

Mind you, Silence is Betrayal …so didn’t think that one through , did you H !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG--- so it sounds as though H is really planning to dredge up & requestion how his Mom died.... DM just released a story by Reid which sounds as tho the author is sympathetic to his inquiries about conspiracy theories around Di's death....:

i read the article (and hope that i didn't skim past something important) but it sounds as tho she brushed off the official investigation in the UK about Di's death & gives credence to unanswered questions.... in actuality, the UK investigation was done at the bequest of Al Fayed, and cost around 12 million. the DM article states that a "bright light" might have been aimed at Di's car, for example. and yet the final report stated that multiple witnesses reported bright lights at different locations in the tunnel, probably related to paps using flashes all around the car. supposedly, all of the theories were put to rest....

what does it say that H is still fixated & may revisit the entire circumstances surrounding her death in his new book..... to me, it provides further evidence that this guy's intellectual/emotional/psychological maturity was frozen about 25 years ago..... the "harrymarkle" blog mentioned that H was speaking to a group of potential investors/interested parties and that he started going off tangent into crazy territory and that the host was unable to redirect his stories into more sane territory....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Fragile X syndrome. Which runs alongside autism
My nephew has it. You can have one without the other but he ended up with both. I am in no way exaggerating when I say his head is massive and when he was younger, his eyes were a little crossed. He is 17 now but only has a mental age of 3-4. My sister only found out as he was at the hospital for something else and they mentioned it to her even though she had no clue what they were on about at the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Why has no one in the media pointed out that Harry is saying, almost word for word, what Thomas Markle has been saying for years?
'I tried to reach out privately and it hasn't worked, so I have no choice but to give interviews".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I know people don't like Anderson but I personally do.

He actually reminds me very much of William. Withstanding some serious childhood heartbreaks and trauma and not letting them break him.

He lost his father (at age 10) and brother (at age 21) major losses which could have crippled him.

Untitled.png

Listen to this man, and when we watch his interview with Harry and he doesn't exhibit this profound wisdom he often does, we will know this job was just thrown at him and he isn't really into it. I don't think he will put any effort, I think if he was asked, he would rather interview Charles or William about deeper issues.

• Heart
I know people don't like Anderson but I personally do.

He actually reminds me very much of William. Withstanding some serious childhood heartbreaks and trauma and not letting them break him.

He lost his father (at age 10) and brother (at age 21) major losses which could have crippled him.

View attachment 1852702

Listen to this man, and when we watch his interview with Harry and he doesn't exhibit this profound wisdom he often does, we will know this job was just thrown at him and he isn't really into it. I don't think he will put any effort, I think if he was asked, he would rather interview Charles or William about deeper issues.

The job was given to him because he has a big name.
And because he agreed to stick to the script.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.