Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So H is going to leak stories about Catherine and William and plant lies...After accusing the RF of leaking stories and planting lies!

You couldn't make up this shite!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
She channels Jackie O. She channels Diana. She channels whoever, she just can't be herself. She fails to understand what these ladies were about. Jackie O fought (and even marry Onassis) to be able to protect her children and their privacy. She was extremely cultivated, a patron of the arts. Diana had this empathy towards those she met, that allowed her to shed a light on the most vulnerable.

Smeg is a Real Housewives fan. She is not cultivated. And worst of all, she wants all lights on her.

That's why she is more and more disliked. She is a pastiche at best, but a real fraud that is exposing herself more and more each day.
Yes Jackie and Diana both brown bread, carry on channelling Muff Minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh honey, no-one wants to "hear your story from you". No-one is THAT interested in you. You know that phenomenon when people drive slowly past a car crash to rubberneck? Same thing. We are curious when it comes to the downfall and misfortune of others. It doesn't mean people like or respect you.

Also, there are millions of women who would happily endure the "pain and suffering" of marrying into the Royal Family during this cost of living crisis, when many are having to compromise between heating and eating. Read the room, tit-for-brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
You're right. Neither of them care anymore about anything. They are in it SO deep now, not even a pair of fishing chest waders will save them from sinking into their own ocean of tit...
Oh, they do.

They just haven't actually thought things through.

The problem they have is, even if they can win people over...
That will only only make them smoke their own dope more...
And when they duck up again...
More people will see them for what they are.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't see why they would want to bring attention to this or Diana. Both Kate and Diana were actually hounded by hordes of press, on a daily basis. It will just highlight the fact that 43% was more or less ignored.
Also both Diana and Kate were young women when they became involved with the royal family. Smegz was a divorcee in her 30s with experience of the press after spending years in the entertainment industry. On paper she should have been much better equipped to deal with the press and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
People are posting this on twatter in response to posts about Marlene, and her choice of African name.

No idea if it is true, it seems to come from here:

1670337893554.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Meghan and Harry are Walmart royals.

I don't understand why some people still cling to them when William and Catherine are available.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That won't make the reality shitshow, however - as it doesn't correspond with the patriarchal "Harry as the great saviour of the women" narrative he is trying to push....
Hazno has the mindset of a Victorian gent trying to 'save' fallen women. Bloke is a bleeping delusional manchild bleep. I pray for a sex-tape to emerge with Meghan getting shagged on a yacht by some rich Egyptian called Dodi, lets see how he feels about his butter-wouldn't-melt 'princess' then. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
If BLG tweet is accurate, that implies the Harkles didn't get final sign off or have I misunderstood?

We all know whatever the answer, MM will attempt to through netflix under the proverbial truth bus!
I would interpret that the other way round and Netflix didn't know they weren't genuinely about them.

Reactions: 28
The reason the game is so dirrdy (pmsl🙈) is because cock happy Henry told all his secrets to Rachel, she used every one of his vulnerabilities to snare him and now control him... and I guarantee there are videos of him in uncompromising scenarios... he's got no choice than to do as she instructs..
He's been played like an absolute fiddle.
He said too much.
She knows too much.
Both of them sold their souls to Netflix who are dry humping them something rotten...oh dear😕

Loose lips sink ships 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
People are posting this on twatter in response to posts about Marlene, and her choice of African name.

View attachment 1786568
Still at it. Someone didn't come back to tell me what their mum thought of the name. But yeah go for the Royals.

View attachment 1786568
Still at it. But yeah go for the Royals. Do they call them out in Nigerian or any African press? Shola? Are you there? Marlene? Meghan? Hilary? Michelle with her one little card for the poor children kidnapped. Bring back our girls. It was almost pretty please. They should all duck off with their staggering incomes. Podcast idea. How did you make so much money in public office?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1786568
They also make up about 10% of the population of Sierra Leone.
Or rather the Fula do, who are a subset of the Fulani.

Ergo, with the First Lady of Sierra Leone in attendance...
(As I've been banging on about)
.... it may explain the nature of the reported conversation...
And would certainly explain the checking of the name badge.

Because....
And I realise to Wakandans and World Citizens this is going to sound dreadfully RaCiSt...
but African politics is rather tribal.

Oh and if it's true that Marlene Headley has been a regular visitor at the palace...
The whole thing may have been about why she was suddenly calling herself Fulani...
and if it was an intended insult towards H. E. Fatima Maada Bio.

Sorry to be dreadfully old-fashioned...
I wouldn't like to be accused of hampering the "modern".

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel sorry for Zalenski ... I'm hoping he has some good advisors and they will advise him to pull out of this award thing. Someone from the Home Office should give him a call ... just a friendly reminder that if you lay down with dogs you get fleas. You can bet your bottom bleeping dollar Hazno and Meg will be desperate for a photo with him. The thought is already turning my bleeping stomach. Or maybe he won't be there ... I bleeping hope not.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Also, there are millions of women who would happily endure the "pain and suffering" of marrying into the Royal Family during this cost of living crisis, when many are having to compromise between heating and eating. Read the room, tit-for-brains.
I love the idea of marrying into royality. In theory.

At 19 I probably would have been stupid enough to do it, but by mid 30s and one marriage down, MM knew (or should have known) exactly what she was getting into.

They could have had a very small private wedding like some of the other Queens Granchildren, but they didnt want that. No sympathy at all, for either of them.

They wanted the money and fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh honey, no-one wants to "hear your story from you". No-one is THAT interested in you. You know that phenomenon when people drive slowly past a car crash to rubberneck? Same thing. We are curious when it comes to the downfall and misfortune of others. It doesn't mean people like or respect you.

TBH with me it's that they have the pomposity to think they can challenge a nation's constitution whilst preening themselves on grabbing as much money as they can and the access to celebrities it gives them.

They're not interested in intelligent debate, just whining about how hard done by they are and how worthy they are whilst snickering that they have got away with their raid.

I would love to see them quizzed about how the framework is structured and what they think a viable alternative would be. That would be a very dime bar moment (for those who remember the ads).

Harry fell foul at the first amendment "bonkers". I doubt he would be able to understand.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hazno has the mindset of a Victorian gent trying to 'save' fallen women. Bloke is a bleeping delusional manchild bleep. I pray for a sex-tape to emerge with Meghan getting shagged on a yacht by some rich Egyptian called Dodi, lets see how he feels about his butter-wouldn't-melt 'princess' then. 😬
There are plenty of women to save but it requires courage and money. God love the women in real slavery. The Royal women making more effort. Even Eugenie. Certainly better than the 40 nonsense.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.