Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing he CAN do. Parliament can revoke their titles. Charles can only do so much and that's what he has already done - grey rock them and cut off their money tap which has made them even more furious and decisive at trying to ruin his father's life.

They have won American media over 110%. Nobody will ever question them here except in certain circles. They've got the (sadly very left-wing) American media conglomerates in their corner because the cry of racism.
I disagree about them winning over America. They won over the 2nd string of VIPs. The Also-rans. The night b4 the rfk- ripple of farts awards, the real Kennedy awards were given out to George Clooney, Amy Grant, U2, Gladys Knight and thst ceremony is bring broadcast on CBS Dec. 28th. When are the ripples being shown?
they are awarded the BS awards, by BS organizations for BS reasons.
I believe most of America sees the Tedius Turds as they do Housewives, Kardashians, DuckHunters, and all those other trash tv celebrities. Most of us see them as running off from the real Rockstars (RF) to join the circus of American Reality Stars. We wish they were the Kardashians, that tit’s funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she does that deliberately.

Same as her patting at her stomach while on camera as she walked into the queen's funeral ceremony, before the candle did it's duty and blocked her from view. 🤣
The candle is still one of the funniest things - watching the funeral, all sad and then the candle blocking her completely- v fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.