Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. Will we make 300 by Christmas? :)

Sorry can’t quote from the other thread but there was an article saying they think the documentary is going to delve into the beginning of Wills and Catherine’s relationship. Surely seen as the show is called Harry & Meghan that’s what’s it should be about. What can either of the possibly comment on the start of someone else’s relationship. Harry I can see making a passing reference but what does she know about it?!
What's it got to do with the Gruesomes anyway? Catherine wasn't a divorcee in her 30s who'd ended her previous marriage by returning the rings by post. She was a young, single teenager at the same uni, and she had zero Royal privileges until she got engaged. The Queen didn't even meet her until 2008. And that was only at Peter and Autumn's wedding, when she represented William, who was working.

At the St Andrews graduation, according to Tina Brown, the Middletons were even told not to approach the Royals.

Kate had to pull out of her all-womens cross-Channel charity rowing event because she'd just got back with William and apparently TQ didn't like the publicity.

But a tacky Vanity Fair cover while only a girlfriend? No problem. Bring out the welcome mat.

If Smeg's going to compare herself to Catherine's situation and/or whine about "different" treatment, bring it on!

She'll look even more idiotic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
As an aside, What nationality is Netflix? (is it American?)

Im just wondering why an overseas company is quite so interested in current stories about the British head of state (eg the King or Queen) and the rest of the royal family? Why are Netflix so obsessed by the British Royal family?

Is there any balance in their coverage? Are they putting out loads of programming pulling Donald Trump and his family apart, or the Trudeau family from Canada, or any other European or other heads of state, and their families?

We have this latest Harry and Meghan documentary, loads of programmes about Princess Diana, All the episodes of ''The Crown'' All 7 or 8 series. Would anyone in the British press or media or even the government, like to ask Netflix why they are picking on the British head of state, and their family and not doing the same for any other country?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
copying a quote from elsewhere!!!

The latest H & M doc should be called ''The only way is Sussex''!!! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I cannot believe that they are actually receiving an award for ‘fighting racism’.
How the duck are they doing that? What have they done from their ivory tower? Harry is the only documented racist in the contemporary royal family ffs. You couldn’t make this tit up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’ve watched both trailers (not on NF or NF YouTube as can’t bring it in myself to give them one singular view) and it strikes me that she is overly tactile to the point of possession. Were she a dog she’d likely pee around H to mark her territory. He on the other hand - nothing. Hugs are perfunctory, she cries - he stares gormlessly at her. I cry, my husband drops everything and comforts me. It’s really strange to watch. He can’t moan about KC3’s treatment of Diana when he mirrors it in his own treatment of M.

And they took another private jet - these two are so disingenuous it’s unreal. They must wonder why people don’t take them seriously

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Have we ever seen this pic before? It's hilarious, we know for a fact that ain't his flat!
Screenshot_20221206-133233_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Just one thing I’d like to address…and it is the idea in some posts that there is this huge America…filled with Americans that ALL have the same values, politics, etc that will fall for this nonsense. Please do not believe our Woke media speaks for all of us…anymore than the BBC speaks for every single person in the UK.

My America is very different than NYC America or LA America. When I see posts or articles saying…”Oh Americans love them” or “They are winning the battle for America's heart“…it such a crock. First of all, there is no battle. And I will tell you why. There are so many real problems in this country, that two wealthy idiots crying in their mansion doesn’t make the cut. Second, we are very VERY divided politically. Thirdly, they have Karadashian-ed themselves.

This is what I mean by that. Yesterday I took a daytrip up to see a famous Gingerbread House contest. I was on a bus, owned by our Club, with 14 other neighbors. We all know each other very well. There was one Democrat among us…so nobody talked politics in the long drive. Our neighborhood overwhelmingly voted Republican and/or Trump. And outside our gates, with the locals…it is really red RED country. If anyone watches H&M, it will not ‘win any hearts’ around here…they are just another Woke babble team.

But there are other subtle things my neighbors don‘t talk about…like…Reality shows. They really aren’t something anyone I know wants to admit to watching…even if they do. H&M are now in a category with Jersey Shore, Ice-Road Truckers, Sister Wives etc. (I have watched some Sister Wives but that information is only for you Tattlers) I don’t think Markle has quite realized yet what damage that has done for their Brand.

The show is also airing at the Holiday season. There are a lot of parties, Christmas parades, church pageants, scattered in the next few weeks. Also wonderful Christmas programming…feel-good traditional stuff available only now. And FOOTBALL! Lots of important games!

Into this mix, come these two attention addicts…with their tragic tale of getting too much attention…crying into the Hermes blanket…when some single Mom is trying to find a way to make Santa come for her little one.

Nevertheless, the show will do well for Netflix. But it will not ”win hearts” here in America. Even Blue America is split. Hillary has already distanced herself. Biden made the side trip to meet PW. And did you see all the shots of the Clooneys at the REAL Kennedy spectacular? Funny who wasn’t invited…Second Row Kennedy event for them.

”Two poor players who strut and fret their hour upon the stage and are (hopefullly) heard of no more. T’is a tale told by (two) idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Two private jet trips back and forth in the space of a week is really weird, particularly after William's Earth Shot event. They just don't give a duck anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 58
I can't see why they would want to bring attention to this or Diana. Both Kate and Diana were actually hounded by hordes of press, on a daily basis. It will just highlight the fact that 43% was more or less ignored.
And that's part of the problem, isn't it? She was more or less ignored and she could not accept that. So they have manufactured it using footage of Diana and Catherine, Princess of Wales. What assholes to think people would not pick up on it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Another private jet trip to NYC - I do get that sometimes it’s necessary, but there is a flight every hour or so including a very comfy first class

if the documentary is focusing on the issues every women has marrying into the „senior“ royals it’s a positive sign, if they also include the struggle Kate had in her 20‘s with the media and not only focusing on Meghan

but then to do that if the person is not involved - not sure how that will work out
Who is he to speak on behalf of others though? It seems to me he is just trying to ‘puff out’ this docu. with things that are none of his business TBH. Is he now going to add another string to his bow and be the spokesperson for woman too? Quite frankly this has nothing to do with their ‘luff story’ that I can see. So he is just grasping at straws bringing others, who do not / cannot defend themselves, to ensure all his vitriol is spread around everyone and anyone he has an issue with/about.
Will he name Eug and Bea’s husbands as non royals? Nope he wont. Will he discuss PA? doubt that too.
It is seeming more to me that he sees this as his last chance to get his anger out and spew everything in one lump. Gawd knows what will be left for the bookie wookie - more of the same with more Diana references. Then he will be done. Bye bye loser 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am wondering.

"Look how bad all the royal ladies were treated. My dad allowed it to happen to mum & Camilla, My uncles allowed it to happen to Sarah & Sophie. My brother allowed it to happen to Catherine."

"I am the good one. I am not letting it happen to my wife" (even though it is what she really really wants!).

Boy did she duck up hitching herself to his paranoia.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Two private jet trips back and forth in the space of a week is really weird, particularly after William's Earth Shot event. They just don't give a duck anymore
why should they care?! as long as there are entitled idiots giving them awards, paying to watch her speak her gibberish, why should they stop being hypocrites if they are getting away with it?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Do you think they actually sign off on the trailers? With so many embarrassing errors … Harry and the paps, nope Harry Porter and the paps 😂

and good old Katie Price making a mention with video outside her trial. Bet Mackle must love that association 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
if the documentary is focusing on the issues every women has marrying into the „senior“ royals it’s a positive sign, if they also include the struggle Kate had in her 20‘s with the media and not only focusing on Meghan
The worst thing Catherine has faced, was being publicly accused of making Marriott Meg cry in front of millions of viewers worldwide as that wanker Harry sat there complicit.
That won't make the reality shitshow, however - as it doesn't correspond with the patriarchal "Harry as the great saviour of the women" narrative he is trying to push....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.