Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone reckon that after the Megacunts have received their award tonight that there will be any reaction or statement from the King??

Perhaps they are in with lawyers discussing their options, fuckers should burn after this latest treacherous act alongside that warped,whey faced Kennedy clone.

Robert Kennedy was highly respected for his views and actions and she is demeaning his legacy, all teeth and twaddle that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What a wonderful recap from such a lovely bear! Thanks Cass! And congrats Spring on your fred title

Seeing Sophie given the award made me think...it's not just W&C and tours that the Duo try to jump on, but it's also all the work the Royal Ladies do for violence against women.
Netflix trailers being released as Sophie is receiving this very justified and important award
Marlene overwhelming the UN Camilla-led conference
43 releasing new-old photos on susroys insta of her at an event at National Theatre while Camilla was giving a big speech for a world conference
Something came up from 43 at the same time as one of Sophie's UN speeches on the same but am too feeble to remember exactness right now

So much for 43 being for empowering of women and encouraging them to have the courage to use their voice and so on...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
@Cassandra333 can I come I am bleeping pissed of with these two, but not in the forest it's too bleeding cold😅😅😅
I'm up for some frolicking, count me in, I'll bring warm onesies for everyone, just in case we do indeed end up in the forest.
Our furthest reaches of anger and revulsion are about to be tested most severely in the coming hours.
But! We stand strong! We will not be defeated! ❤ 🐱🐶🐭🐹🐰🐻🦝🐼🦘🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐸🐵🐒🐔🐧🐤🦆🦢🦉🦜🦚🦇🐴🐑🐖🐿🦔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sophie is far too good to be around HRC. She does ACTUAL work for women.

And doesn't malign rape victims and destroy the women her husband had affairs with to further her and her husband's political ambitions. If we can thank Trump for nothing else, it's that he kept her from the Presidency

The one newspaper headline was too good not to put forth as a thread title: Harry &Meghan #274 Sussex, Lies and Videotapes

Amazing how Backgrid is there to capture their arrival in NYC. Interesting that it was cold and rainy in NY yet the photos show them in light clothes, in sunshine. Oh wait, the sun shines out of Megz ass, so she brings and spreads the light everywhere...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I guess a commercial flight like W&K took to Boston isn't good enough for Lady Muck.
It's good enough for this Lady Muck (me)!

I bet Smeg is in her absolute element being centre of attention in every newspaper, on every channel, thinking she's 'broken the internet'.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Youtube algorithm thought I might like this little nugget from Fox News.
They are scathing, SCATHING of the trailer. Looks like the Crown, pretty girl in the full photo of Haz (the one with Chelsy)..and so on. Very amusing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Private Jet hopping eco worriers
Bullying humanitarians
Tax dodging philanthropists
Lying chiefs of countering misinformation
Nazi costume wearing anti racism warrior
Royal title holding Anti hierarchist

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I basically missed a whole thread these are going as quick as during our beloved QEII funeral period.
Just had to jump on to say that my sister was texting me earlier and she is now an anti-Markle convert! She stuck with them through the O interview but has seen the light (hopefully we can burn her kids copy of the bench for Christmas)
She shared with me an Instagram acct by emiliehrh which is very PRO POW and Anti Smeg and I highly recommend it for any other Insta loving Tattlers - especially as she mentions the quote which is almost the same as the thread title!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That's a very big, square bag Smegs is carrying, looks to me like it's holding @JAR21 's Wiki!
Nice try to keep track of your lies, Smegz!
Screenshot_20221206_131143_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Another private jet trip to NYC - I do get that sometimes it’s necessary, but there is a flight every hour or so including a very comfy first class

if the documentary is focusing on the issues every women has marrying into the „senior“ royals it’s a positive sign, if they also include the struggle Kate had in her 20‘s with the media and not only focusing on Meghan

but then to do that if the person is not involved - not sure how that will work out
They are backpedalling. They know they have gone too far.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The whole thing will be an exercise in deflection as to the actual reasons why they stepped down. Their egos got overinflated by a combination of commission based advisors telling them they were potentially worth a billion and their own personality flaws in deludedly believing their own hype. They thought they were bigger than the institution. Unlike the dowdy rest of them, they had star power in lieu of actual intellect and talent and in the vacuous world of celebrity it would be sufficient. They'd been bullying staff as it was and they thought they could bully their way into getting their cake and eating it via half-in half-out from the family. Free to go all in commercially and free to come and go as they pleased to replenish their brand with the optics of royalty. It was always going to be a non-runner and dead set against what British royalty was. In parallel, Meghan, who is a nobody beyond the royal connection, was laying the manipulative groundwork from the off in order to ensure Harry was onboard with their stateside gambit. She was unhappy, the press intrusion statement, suicide ideation etc. They were politely told to f*ck off in a manner of words about half in and half out and told it was either all in or all out. When no quarter was given about their demands then that's when everything changed. They left and Covid lockdowns coincided with their leaving and the world began getting sick and tired of the very famous for being famous celebrity lifestyle the Sussexes envisaged for themselves. The Oprah interview and now this series are done to manipulate us. We're supposed to think they were right to escape, right to protect themselves, right to fight back. They need to be right and are willing to do whatever it takes to be proven so. In doing this they have tripped themselves up and any sincerity from them is drowned out by their falsehoods. This won't be a story of a man and his wife who successfully extricated themselves from a toxic environment, one which affected their mental health and one which we the audience should applaud. It will be a series with the express goal of smearing, slandering and defining as racist villains those people who have the capacity to tell the world that it is actually Harry and Meghan who are the villains. Never underestimate the lengths narcissistic people will go to in order to conceal who they truly are.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
It's good enough for this Lady Muck (me)!

I bet Smeg is in her absolute element being centre of attention in every newspaper, on every channel, thinking she's 'broken the internet'.
Despite the media frenzy, if every single netflix comment came from a different UK individual, it would mean that less than half a percent of the UK population is arsed enough to even comment.

Bots, sugars and comments from overseas 🤭 means that the total is even less.

She might think she's "broken the internet" but the internet isn't real life.

Reactions: 33
Sorry can’t quote from the other thread but there was an article saying they think the documentary is going to delve into the beginning of Wills and Catherine’s relationship. Surely seen as the show is called Harry & Meghan that’s what’s it should be about. What can either of the possibly comment on the start of someone else’s relationship. Harry I can see making a passing reference but what does she know about it?!
I can't see why they would want to bring attention to this or Diana. Both Kate and Diana were actually hounded by hordes of press, on a daily basis. It will just highlight the fact that 43% was more or less ignored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.