Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the comments have continued under the new trailer

44 minutes ago
‘I love the part when they gratefully acknowledge the hundreds of thousands of British people who took to the streets of Windsor to celebrate their wedding - with millions more hanging bunting, throwing parties and celebrating at home - delighted to see Prince Harry settle down with his great love. That all those people changed their mind about Meghan had sweet FA to do with race and everything to do with her turning out to be an absolute weapon. I can’t wait to learn the lesson Prince Harry says we need. It will bring a grateful tear to my eye. The left one.’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Yeah, right. They know the whole truth, yes, but it's not what they are going to tell us, is it? They will, as usual, gaslight us with LIES and INNUENDOS and then pretend they are victims.

I hope this time someone takes legal action against them and NF.
Does anyone reckon this will get them the sympathy and poor me support!! It just would not surprise me if this all does a u turn

Nothing surprises me anymore with these lying,devious layabout leeches, so, what next??

Is Sophie unhappy or Catherine and the male married ins, bleeping,cunting. bastards how dare they attack is and buggar me we have got our faults in this Country but, we allow everyone to live here and do not persecute their religions or beliefs.

All gone too far now and they must be shunted aside and humiliated, hypocritical pair of whoring wasters.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Looking at the trailer :sick:, it is very clear they have either been filming from day one with the intention to always 'sell' their story, or they are reenacting events that who knows of they are true or not or just a figment of both of their very sad and delusional imagination.
İ think they re-enacted many moments, especially the kitchen shot. Think back to her mood and their faces in the car after the event - İ don't think that aligns with the shot that was taken. İt's essentially Smeg acting herself - she's in drama heaven.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Wouldn't it be delicious if on 8th December the Palace released the bullying investigation results 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Wouldn't it be delicious if on 8th December the Palace released the bullying investigation results 🤞🏻
Yes,I wish ! Time they did something rather than lie back and let the vitriol happen from the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
İ think they re-enacted many moments, especially the kitchen shot. Think back to her mood and their faces in the car after the event - İ don't think that aligns with the shot that was taken. İt's essentially Smeg acting herself - she's in drama heaven.
BIB - absolutely. And I think she thought from the beginning that this was all a drama.

Marry the prince, immediately become queen...okay I'm exaggerating slightly there but she does seem to believe she can create her own narrative.

Neither of them would know how to live an authentic life at this stage.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
“It’s a dirdy game”
duck off pube head and PS, you are both tit at acting - saaaad faces 😂😂😂
They've each got their "compo faces" on, like when a local newspaper photographs angry neighbours pointing at potholes or wheelie bins that haven't been emptied for three weeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Finally got around to watching the Crown and a scene with Diana, her brother and Bashir made me think of the Susan Hussey scandal and how "sugar logic" could be applied. In the scene Bashir is taking his leave after meeting them and Diana asks him "Where is home?". He replies "Wandsworth" but Diana clarifies her meaning with "Where originally?". "Pakistan". So invoking sugar logic (and ignoring the private dialogue from the series is entirely fictional) means that Diana is a racist because you can't ask someone obviously living in Britain where their family is from originally.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They've each got their "compo faces" on, like when a local newspaper photographs angry neighbours pointing at potholes or wheelie bins that haven't been emptied for three weeks.
Ha, whenever I see anyone miserable or with a face like a slapped arse I always say they have their Daily Mail face on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that they got a least some of the editing they wanted and are backtracking on painting POW in a negative light. Which would explain why it has been reported that they will reach out to the RF over it airs.
It makes sense now that they were originally attacking POW and were panicked HMTQ passed and could no longer protect them from William for going to far.

Can someone please count how many times he say something about “history repeating itself” in the series? I bet it’ll be enough to play a drinking game.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG the comments have continued under the new trailer
Just add my piece ... I loved the part where Harry was in Afghanistan and labelled the people as 'r*gheads', it showed a real heartfelt appreciation of native dress and customs. So much so it brought a tear to my left eye. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does anyone reckon this will get them the sympathy and poor me support!! It just would not surprise me if this all does a u turn

Nothing surprises me anymore with these lying,devious layabout leeches, so, what next??

Is Sophie unhappy or Catherine and the male married ins, bleeping,cunting. bastards how dare they attack is and buggar me we have got our faults in this Country but, we allow everyone to live here and do not persecute their religions or beliefs.

All gone too far now and they must be shunted aside and humiliated, hypocritical pair of whoring wasters.
As with the Orca interview, we must be prepared that the first wave will be victimising them. The truth, the actual facts, will eventually come out. I think in Europe - not just the UK - they are toasted. But in some woke circle in the US the fallout will be slower.

I am prepared that, until the book is out, their momentum will grow. Then, hopefully, it will fall for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Finally got around to watching the Crown and a scene with Diana, her brother and Bashir made me think of the Susan Hussey scandal and how "sugar logic" could be applied. In the scene Bashir is taking his leave after meeting them and Diana asks him "Where is home?". He replies "Wandsworth" but Diana clarifies her meaning with "Where originally?". "Pakistan". So invoking sugar logic (and ignoring the private dialogue from the series is entirely fictional) means that Diana is a racist because you can't ask someone obviously living in Britain where their family is from originally.
Since we're talking about The Crown, how much do you think she's going to negotiate to play her own role? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And back in the real world...

So have just watched this and I am absolutly heartbroken that Ginger bleep treared His gravly ill GrandMother the way He did That deserves a good kicking to begin with and then throw Him to the crowds He is an evil ginger bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.