Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies, I probably won’t be able to catch up with this thread, but the Netflix trailer #2 comments are so much fun. It feels almost like a service duty to like these comments / comment with so many views there.

I really hope someone is archiving the golden comments with thousands of likes there.

ETA: Once it calms down, I will be back, working on my VIP level status (458 comments to go) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hopefully Bouzy proves to be rich pickings :LOL:. We'll have a lot of fun. But honestly, who runs up a debt of $10k on back rent? Can the landlord afford to have someone owe them that amount of money.
I lived in rented property when I was young, quite mad, undiagnosed and unmedicated. I ran up rent arrears but no where near like that. Like £500 or so. And I paid every single penny back. My landlords couldn't afford to have that debt and that's what woke me up to the fact that I was doing something wrong. It was a hard lesson to learn but I'm proud of myself for paying the money back and realising that I couldn't do that again.
So I don't understand that level of debt that he expects his landlord to take on. It's immoral and makes me very angry. Grrh!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hopefully Bouzy proves to be rich pickings :LOL:. We'll have a lot of fun. But honestly, who runs up a debt of $10k on back rent? Can the landlord afford to have someone owe them that amount of money.
I lived in rented property when I was young, quite mad, undiagnosed and unmedicated. I ran up rent arrears but no where near like that. Like £500 or so. And I paid every single penny back. My landlords couldn't afford to have that debt and that's what woke me up to the fact that I was doing something wrong. It was a hard lesson to learn but I'm proud of myself for paying the money back and realising that I couldn't do that again.
So I don't understand that level of debt that he expects his landlord to take on. It's immoral and makes me very angry. Grrh!
Yes, buy you did the right thing; the decent thing; and you learned something from it. xx

cunts like him never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha that moonbump shot where Smeg's setting down her Apple laptop and Haz is covering his eyes looks like a true teenage romance or teenage problem page scenario to go with a story of teen pregnancy. Only the posers are middle-aged and counting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The 10K is the default judgement against him. It was about 6 months worth of rent at something like 2,700 per month, plus Lawyers fees. So the landlord is still losing out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Haha that moonbump shot where Smeg's setting down her Apple laptop and Haz is covering his eyes looks like a true teenage romance or teenage problem page scenario to go with a story of teen pregnancy. Only the posers are middle-aged and counting.
Hahahahaaaaa 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like if Netflix drops another trailer on Thursday morning I’m just going to type….

After watching this trailer I suddenly feel like watching a Harry Potter movie.

(as an ode to their fake photography shot) If enough people catch on and replicate it could be funny. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's probably because you have it arse about face.
The Daily Heil - as you call it - has got bugger all to do with anything,in this regard.

But it's nice of you, as a Greek person, to drop in from your sculpture class at St Martin's college...
???
I’m afraid that I haven’t understood a word you said.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’ll win in America. This country still worships Diana who was obviously murdered by the BRF.
I’m not sure they will. The View has the most vile “woke” hosts and they have all said the are tired of them. Even the 2 that supported the teaser trailer are over them. While The View doesn’t represent the whole country, the fact that whole panel of hosts have had enough shows, that their repeated use of the, victim of racism narrative, has done more harm to them than good.
So unless they were able to edit and spin it as, The Royals vs. The Media instead of Them vs. The Royals, they aren’t going to win many over. Even if they do win some Americans, once the lies start being exposed AGAIN, they’ll be on the same boat as now if not worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m still failing to see what they want to achieve exactly, other than the money from it obvs! Who do they think really actually cares about their story or their truth, there’s a whole real world outside of their bubble, may be they should try living in it for a change! He still looks like he’s into her tit knee deep, I’m guessing she’ll want the divorce before he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pre-covid my sister had run $10,000 behind on her mortgage and the bank was getting ready to foreclose. I was stunned that she was that far behind and that the bank hadn't done anything before then. Still, there it was.

As for Bouzy, one of these things WILL pick up steam. He has crapped on too many people and when Elon gets through enough of the bigger issues, he'll be dealing with the smaller potatoes and their fake apps.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

And a reminder of Bubzy

Is it too much to hope that they included all these photos taken from other events in their court filings? Bad enough they are attempting to mislead the public, but misleading the Court is a whole different level of stupid.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I often say about H & M please make it make sense!!

When Megxit happened, H & M flounced off to live their best life overseas. They stated they wanted privacy, and no longer wanted to be part of ''The Firm'' or undertake any royal duties. The Queen was supportive but happy to let them go.

so was this all a complete lie?

Because otherwise why this trailer which implies that the pair of them were forced to leave the UK, under a cloud because of.......
racism......media stories that were untrue, .......and a lack of protection.....

Their truth seems to change every five minutes....... !!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I hope the viewers realise when watching it that Meghan is an actress who courts PR all the time. Fake fake fake.
I wouldn't hold your breath, people tend to believe what they want to believe to fit their own narrative in their head.

Reactions: 24
He was also cruel and abusive to his daughter who now hates him
Let's just say...
That bit of the story I question more...
As it rather smelt of the "6 week cycle" - and Yankee Wally took the bait...

Though in fairness, the podcasts she did about life in the brothel were very entertaining, and informative...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.