Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you know the full truth you little tit but you're not going to tell it are you? How your ho was given privileges not offered to other royal partners, how she constantly broke protocol, dressed inappropriately on her first visit accompanying the Queen, taking photos in private royal homes, insulting foreign dignitaries, bullying staff the list goes on and on. Will you explain exactly what the RF did to harm you, apart from not letting you have your own way?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Harry & Meghan #273 You know you're in for a doozy when they wheel out Bouzy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I hope the viewers realise when watching it that Meghan is an actress who courts PR all the time. Fake fake fake.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if there was any restrictions due to Covid.
Good point when she is was supposedly pregnant with Lili we were still following COVID measures, although these were slowly getting lifted at the time so how were the camera crew allowed in when we couldn't see anyone, we had social distancing measures in place, people were ordered to stay at home and we were only permitted to leave the house for essential purposes such as buying food or for medical reasons. Yet Harry and Meghan were allowed to have a full on camera crew filming them for this documentary something doesn't add up because even though the Oprah interview was back in February/March 2021 Oprah was still following social distancing guidelines.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Trailer 2 comment

İf Netflix are proud of backing this delusional and devious pair of drama victims then the world has gone crazy. How much better for the world would it have been for NF to simply donate to worthy causes. These two will act and re-enact embellished scenes to attempt to establish their biased narrative of racism where none exists. Two volumes of manipulation, misinformation, and pulling at the heartstrings. İt will precipitate a global tsunami of vomit. Please be sure to make a follow-up using the other footage you have to expose what the Harkles are like when their phony masks slip.
They have to have a scripted show not filmed at home because they are liars. Acting out incidents that never happened etc. What is the bet they have The Queen on zoom 🤔🤔 and as mentioned before it's time to merch the kids at some point 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
They’ll win in America. This country still worships Diana who was obviously murdered by the BRF.
Diana is loved everywhere, including in Britain.

I also dont think the comparison is quite fair. Diana, by marrying the first heir, by being in a loveless marriage and by marrying when she was a very young random girl, was in a much much harder position than Meghan ever will be. And despite that she also never went full attack on the Royal Family, her interviews (and that despite being seperated) were very tame in comparison to what they have done the past year.

It would have been very easy for them to "leave" the responsibilities of the Royal Family in a classy manner. I actually think it should be your right, especially if you are anyway never going to be the King. But they chosed violence instead.

Having said that I agree that Meghan will suceed with this in the states, sceptical about the rest of the world though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

This is an interesting PDina video. She has seen first hand the women attending the İndy Conference and made some plausible conclusions about Smeg's ego-driven plan for cult leadership. İn keeping with triangulation Smeg sees herself as the Saviour of Victims who are Silenced by Oppressors and implores them to use their Voices. The doc-drama follows the same triangulation manipulation with the Harkles as Victims and Saviours with TRF positioned as evil racists.
PDina also made it to Earthshot and caught a glimpse of the PPow's leaving the building.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am not watching any of the trailers or series. Nutflux and may be even the gruesomes will be earning $$$$$ from the views.

This can't be doing James any good seeing his sister being constantly in Smeg's sight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just watched Pdina's latest Youtube video, very good as usual. But it reminded me, Meghan is essestially trying to start a cult, much in the same way Trump* did/has ... Using money and influence to coerce and hoodwink some of the most down-trodden people in society into believing their spiel. Much in the same way television evangelists do ..."Send me your money now and recieve a special prayer"; yada, yada, yada. Its not a new tactic of course but it's a pretty disgusting one.

(I'm not saying that everyone who supports Trump is down-trodden, or is angry, or feels left-behind etc. etc.).

PS. Who the actual duck is this Christopher Bouzy bleep?
He's the owner of a company called Bot Sentinel. Celebs and ppl w/money pay him to attack ppl online who speak ill of any of his clients. Think Mafioso thugs who go around breaking legs (only online and with relentless defamation and harassment.) He is currently being sued by a lawyer who is putting everything about Bouzy out there, and implicating Bouzy's associations with Smegs...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Maybe this series is Christmas come early - they are absolutely being torn to shreds on every single forum online, 😂 except one sugary hellhole where they are protected solely by Meghan's ethnicity and by extension her verified racist husband. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly, did they have videographers living with them 24/7 even back at the time of the "pregnancies"? How else did this shot come to be? Hazard is in it, so he can't be filiming.
I guess you can wear a moon bump at any time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"Those Brits need teaching a lesson."

This has really riled me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Resilience? Her? Is that an Urban Dictionary term? Because resilience as explained in normal dictionaries does not describe her at all.

FFS, Tattlers, get every dictionary you can find. Oxford, Merriam Webster, even Hindi-English shabd kosh. Anything. Any language. We're throwing those at these people. This is exactly why considering humanities/arts/languages subjects as less than is so dangerous. People no longer know what words mean 🤦
Resilience is what the Iranian climber is showing. She has just had her family home knocked down after she removed her headscarf in a competition. These two are the most spoilt, entitled wretches on the planet. I wish they would grow up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.