Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't link but Taz posted on twitter that another of the pap footage bits is from Katie Prices court appearance- howling! Absolutely convinced netflix are done with them and trying to discredit their integrity, they knew this footage would be found out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’m not sure they will. The View has the most vile “woke” hosts and they have all said the are tired of them. Even the 2 that supported the teaser trailer are over them. While The View doesn’t represent the whole country, the fact that whole panel of hosts have had enough shows, that their repeated use of the, victim of racism narrative, has done more harm to them than good.
So unless they were able to edit and spin it as, The Royals vs. The Media instead of Them vs. The Royals, they aren’t going to win many over. Even if they do win some Americans, once the lies start being exposed AGAIN, they’ll be on the same boat as now if not worse.
The types who went to the Marriott and the race baiters will stay in their corner. I don't think the rest of America is thinking about this much if at all. I'm a unique case as someone who has watched the BRF for quite some time and as a former Diana stan who is interested in facts. Everything that Harry has done has put me off of Diana because I have learned things that I otherwise never would have known or sought out. I have Diana dolls and I can't look at them. The dolls make me sick, H&M make me sick, the BRF's seeming lack of will to do what needs to be done here makes me sick, ALL of it.

All I ever wanted to do was look at the princesses wearing nice stuff to evening events, watch the princes hunting grouse and look at history. Maybe watching Princess Anne hunting morons, too. I'd pay for that. I didn't want to see the tabloid photos of Diana at the gym and I didn't want to hear H&M crying over piles of money hip deep claiming that they were victims. EVERYONE involved in this has been a MASSIVE bleeping DISAPPOINTMENT. The press, the BRF, H&M, the ignorant politicians everywhere, and most of all MYSELF for ever thinking that there could ever be peace anywhere on earth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I feel quite emotional for the RF having to go through this, as well as while they're still grieving their beloved HMQ. It's downright cruel. Beyond cruel.
I genuinely don't think I've witnessed such disgusting, venal, behaviour from a person, two people in all my life. Really.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I’m still failing to see what they want to achieve exactly, other than the money from it obvs! Who do they think really actually cares about their story or their truth, there’s a whole real world outside of their bubble, may be they should try living in it for a change! He still looks like he’s into her tit knee deep, I’m guessing she’ll want the divorce before he does.
Diana called being King "the top job."
Harry wants the top job.
They want to depose the monarch and his direct heirs so they can become King and Queen in their place.
They still think they are more popular and that this is a popularity contest.

They can't usurp the throne as in ancient times, so they use more modern means such as social media, PR etc.
When someone like him wants something that someone else has, they try to discredit that person and take their place.

This is what they are trying to do.

They have been trying to set up a rival "court" in the USA and have failed. This is why they are now saying they want to "reach out" to the family again.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Another reporter has hit back at Netflix by talking about the South Africa photo that was used in the trailer. I have to say I think the gloves are definitely off now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
ooooh I forgot to mention I reported shouty shola on twitter last night for hate speech and race baiting will let you know if there is any out come
I have reported her tweets & her account, so far nothing has been upheld but I will keep at it! I think I reported her twice today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nice pic Meghan.. 😂😂
I found the line ad under Smeg's picture appropriate.
They are frauds.

They must think this heap on the RF and the UK, and in turn the peoples, will have the people of the USA backing them again like after the Orca interview.

They hate the UK why doesn't H get a green card or apply for residency, oh that's right no titles.
JCMH my arse.

I guess when the media start doing extracts from the series we will find out if TB and some of us tattlers were right and they were going to leave from the start (well Smeg probably).

There is definitely wickedness towards his family. The firm as a whole seem to be in his sights and won't be happy until there is total annihilation.

Even if the monarchy are no more there is nothing to stop the gruesomes being prince and princess in la la land. The woke there will still call them by their titles.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I wonder which bits of the docuseries they wanted to cut out! They were having high level discussions with Netflops and wanted the series to drop in 2023 and to edit a number of parts. I think the fact that Netflops hasn't let them do it means they want to sensationalise the series, they don't care about the flack and hate these two are getting. They want their pound of flesh for all this mega bucks they've wasted.

Didn't she start saying" we had a chance to tell our story, although it isn't actually through our lens"?? She was trying to ostracise herself from it before it was even aired. Honestly what a feckin shite show.

I feel sorry for Catherine mostly, who is caught up in the middle of this. She's a genuinely , kind person in my opinion and I think even though she has nerves of steel, it must be upsetting. And that nasty woman knows the hurt she causes. Truly TW has a black soul indeed, and there's no excuse for ignorance or stupidly so the TOS is a truly nasty fucker and I hope the pair disappear into oblivion and rue the day they ever started this vengeful hatefest. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
But honestly, who runs up a debt of $10k on back rent? Can the landlord afford to have someone owe them that amount of money.
Who moves in...
Doesn't pay the rent, because the property doesn't have broadband...
Organizes a rent strike with the other tenants to get broadband...
Accuses the landlord of racism, when they point out their were no problems with the other tenants before you moved in.
Gets their partner to file for bankrupcy to delay eviction...
Sends the partner into bankrupcy.
Then files for personal bankrupcy, to again avoid eviction...
Omits to include all relevant information...
Avoids all court summons...
Somehow manages to have the actual debt rounded down....
And still defaults...
But is somehow in the right?

I can't think who it reminds me of.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
In my dreams I have KC3 making a statement on TV tonight, before it all kicks off, to the effect that The Gruesomes have being trying to extract money from him for a considerable time. They have tried to blackmail him with threats of TV performances in which they will say the RF is racist and tell other stories which everyone will believe, whether true or not. He will admit that he has not given into these threats and he will not be blackmailed and that the Nutflux series and H's book are the result of the Gruesomes not getting what they demanded. The public should watch these programs and make up their own minds now knowing the background and the reason why these programs have been made.

A statement which cannot be proven or replied to, just as they have made so many statements themselves which cannot be proven,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
You know what looks really bad for Harry. We just had this current image of William standing alone with the aged President Biden. William without an overcoat, the President with one. William from years of practice looks like the epitome of respect while looking more like the future. Taller, fit, appropriate, never a word or step out of place.

William is now holding a place in an institution people suddenly realize how much they admire and need. Harry looks so petty in this climate. Queen Elizabeth crafted her Monarchy to stand with the crowd in good times and in bad. An amazing feat. William seamlessly personifies this by his very body language. Oh Harry you are so stupid to take William on you lose on body language alone. You petty little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Calling all megxiteers. This video by Avid Gardener says she thinks all the early youtubers such as YW, Murky Meg, Taz and Sue Smith will be mentioned in the shitshow and could then be targeted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I wonder which bits of the docuseries they wanted to cut out! They were having high level discussions with Netflops and wanted the series to drop in 2023 and to edit a number of parts. I think the fact that Netflops hasn't let them do it means they want to sensationalise the series, they don't care about the flack and hate these two are getting. They want their pound of flesh for all this mega bucks they've wasted.

Didn't she start saying" we had a chance to tell our story, although it isn't actually through our lens"?? She was trying to ostracise herself from it before it was even aired. Honestly what a feckin shite show.
To me the fact that Netflix are releasing the documentary so quickly tells me that they just want it over and done with because I thought that the episodes would be over 6 weeks seeing as there are 6 episodes, however with 3 episodes on Thursday and the last 3 episodes next Thursday they want it over with as they know that producing this show has badly damaged their reputation.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We've seen this before but Angela Levin has retweeted it! Hope it's all coming out now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
One positive from all the ongoing commentary on SM, YouTube etc, is that the Sugars are losing in their battle to keep people onside. The justified sarcasm and negativity about their ‘beloved idols’ is drowning them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Calling all megxiteers. This video by Avid Gardener says she thinks all the early youtubers such as YW, Murky Meg, Taz and Sue Smith will be mentioned in the shitshow and could then be targeted.

I am really starting to like Avid Gardener

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.