Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be interesting if they will focus on other women‘s struggle who married into the family - Sophie, Fergie & Kate and not just on the two Diana & Meghan

also as much as I‘m sure that some parts will be the truth they are making it so hard to believe them, now with the use of a stock picture in the trailer

Reactions: 24
They've each got their "compo faces" on, like when a local newspaper photographs angry neighbours pointing at potholes or wheelie bins that haven't been emptied for three weeks.
yes your right! that's exactly the face's they are pulling!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Press and BP need to release everything now.

The dimwits have tried to have both of them under the bus, no point protecting them anymore.
Not everything. It gets diluted if you do it all at once. Slow drip release now through to his book release. Start with small revelations, and build to whatever big stuff they are sitting on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Everything they said in that is exactly the same as the OW interview!

Exactly!

Honestly, I don't know why people are outraged.

My thinking is that the memes and making fun of them all day long are the best solutions.

Outrage is misplaced here. They are literally a colossal joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Its nice to see people absolutely trashing them in the comments, they thought people would be praising them but nope!! It won't suprise me if old slag bag calls up youtube and gets them to turn the comments off on both trailers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What a way to earn a living huh? How skint must they be? Chuck your entire family under the bus for a few shekels. I hope they choke on every penny. May it never bring them a days happiness.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Also, the RF probably expected, not unreasonably, that Smeg - older and more experienced than some of her predecessors, and a professional actress with her own blog and used to doing promotion - would be better-equipped to deal with the attention than some of the others. She'd basically told them so. Ready to "hit the ground running". Didn't want to be mentored/helped by Sophie and others. Didn't want to take up the offer of carrying on with her career and easing herself gently into Royal duties. And so on.

She didn't come into the family as an unknown for whom press attention was a complete shock. There were even articles about how Haz wanted to marry a "celebrity".

Rachel and Henry should have been told. Unless you go through these training plans you cannot represent us publicly. She would have left before he married her.
#Cunts

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Re their absurd claims that stories were planted, I think this will refer to their bullying of staff. They will portray it as lies. So now is the time for victims to come forward anonymously and the report made public.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
Almost 40,000 comments and the best part is that you just know she is going to read all of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I could not believe the BBC featured this on the lunchtime news.

So many people are turning against them. Highly entitled winger, winging about how are done by he is when people are struggling to heat their homes and put food on the table.

he really is a grade one bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have to say this, and I think we'll all be finding out soon, but...putting Bouzy into the faux-U-mentary, however it unfolds, will prove to be a HUGE mistake if everything out there about him right now turns out to be true and it's proven that he and the Skank are connected. He will throw her under the bus in a NY minute, sing like a canary and do whatever he needs to, to squirm his way out of it...
Bouzy?

Oh, you mean the bloke that committed suicide...
by shooting himself six times in the back of the head with a single barrelled shotgun?

I still can't work out how he got the shotgun inside the rolled carpet...
or why the elephant trampled him.

But that's Arkansas for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I could not believe the BBC featured this on the lunchtime news.

So many people are turning against them. Highly entitled winger, winging about how are done by he is when people are struggling to heat their homes and put food on the table.

he really is a grade one bleep.
He is.
She is as well.

I hope they are rowing with each other on a daily basis. 😃😃😅😅😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m in Canada Netflix has removed the number counter for DOWNVOTES on the trailer 😂

1670251836228.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.