Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her.The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they're shipping off people to Rwanda.
You know nothing about our Country.
' Dr' ( and that's highly debatable) shola is a race-baiting cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I assume she wants someone really wealthy like Bezos or Musk but neither would be interested in marrying her. A billionaire from a more traditional culture won't be looking for a much married disrespectful of elders blabbermouth like Markle.

Harry was never really rich enough for her, the money in the RF is tied up tight and passes down the line of the heirs.
I’m… not sure.
Narcissists are chameleonic. They can adapt themselves, like water flowing around a rock and emerging braided and patterned: they can become whomever the Narc’s Mark wants them to be.
Markle’s first (or second - who the hell knows) husband spoke of the ‘bewitching period’. Then she coolly left, took the blender, posted the rings: his star wasn’t shining bright enough, his talents and leverage unsufficient to catapault her beyond the stardom she craved. Then it was the chef. Conveniently enough, she loved cooking, so he was a prime mark - but a disposable one. When she was set up with Harry (having tried the Ashley Cole WAG approach), and asked ‘is he kind?’:sick:, she moulded herself around his interests. He’d worked in Africa and set up Sentabele - so of course she brought her charitable work in Africa to the fore. He was naively interested in the plight of disempowered POCs, so she renounced her Caucasity (with which evidently she’d identified strongly enough to put said label on her driver’s license) and became the face of the hippy, Kathmandu trail wokeness he professed. Then followed the daily yoga and chi classes, in her getting into his none-to-quick brain and convincing him that a California life would be best and they could forge their own path. (Of course Little Mr Ego, with his track record of beating up prostitutes, followed eagerly.) When she dumps him she will shapeshift chameleonically again into whatever a billionaire wants her to be.
After all, she convinced all those elderly gentlemen, on whose lap she was photographed, that she wanted them and them alone - right?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Knitwit

VIP Member
The title was a play on words. There was no racial bias.

Sex work is the oldest profession in the world and sex workers come from all genders, races, and social classes. Like any other profession most sex workers do the job they do to provide for their families, it's a job. Unlike Meghan and Harry who have decided their job is to destroy his family. While I prefer the term sex worker, hooker is more than apt in this case. I have more respect for honest sex workers than these two lying fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 47

el_coochita

She's always had a fantasy of being mobbed by paparazzi. Unfortunately for the girl It's never happened despite her best efforts. She's no other choice but to fall back on plan B, rewriting history with her "truth". Even if she has to borrow ideas from Harry Potter
Bingo. I was watching one of the Diana episodes of Crown recently (I know, I know, don't throw things... I'm a sucker for a high-production-value melodrama with a good soundtrack, OK?) where she's being mobbed by photographers, and it occurred to me that as much as it must have been hellish for her - and Catherine years later - it was probably Meghan's dearest narcissistic fantasy to be treated that way. Dozens of people crowded around, more cameras than she could make eye contact with simultaneously, everyone shouting her name and vying desperately for her magnanimous, momentary attention... it only increased my contempt for her, really.

At heart, Megs is just a middle-aged version of an obnoxious child who's just mastered a new party trick and is standing beside a table of happily chatting adults; trying to catch their attention by jumping up and down, demanding they all look at her now, now, NOW and stamping her bunioned hooves like the oversized, coddled pageant child she is.

• Heart
  • Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I think we’ll soon find this ‘giant of her field’ Marlene Headley AKA Ngozi Fulani, being Meghan Narckle’s sacrificial lamb. And I wonder how many shits Meghan will give when she’s being investigated by the Charity Commision and HMRC.

Bookwormonthecase:
B94613ED-6DE0-4618-911B-5E38D05CFCDE.jpeg

☕
If you’re not proud to be British, then you’re not British.

• Sick
  • Angry
Was just reading that Mail article about how Harry bombarded QE2 in the last months of her life for money and KC3 saying he was not a bank.
Even when I was on my own with a young child on benefits and was literally on the bones of my arse I never once asked my parents to help out. It was not their responsibility! How can someone given everything including millions of pounds even dare to ask a sick old lady for more. It is absolutely disgusting.

Didn't smeg say something like that to him? In one of their interviews, I remember us taking the piss
So what you're saying is... She's got a thing for spandex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Sparry-Man, Sparry-Man
Chicken worrier Sparry-man
Dying queen
He ignored
Smeggy's venom his reward
Look out
Here comes the Sparry-Man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46