Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix won’t care that we hate Ginge And Whinge - just that we watch their show. In fact they might double down on the worst excesses of the narcissistic duo and make them look even more petty, vengeful and whining than ever before. What production team would allow such folly as “Little Missy, one tear, left eye…go” Rachel balling her eyes out in front of a Hermes blanket, unless they were courting controversy or wished to mock the subject ?

”When the stakes are this high…” and all that .

Reactions: 22
What's wrong with men?
I have no idea what crap she is talking about. Why presume we are all white British females. We have a diverse group on this threat including men. Yes, shock horror, there are actual men on this thread. To be clear, I am not one of those men but I do love men. All shapes, sizes, ages and colour.

I second that.

Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t think Meghan ever really passed as white even in LA. It’s clear she is mixed but because she has white passing features I’ve always just assumed Caucasian was listed on her CV for casting purposes as it would open more opportunities to get her in front of casting directors.

I swear when Darren Criss played Andrew Cunanan in the Versace murder show they had to do a whole PR thing about how he actually is half Filipino because people on the internet were starting to get upset about a white guy taking a role meant for an asian or asian american actor. They also had to explain it again for that Hollywood Netflix show he did.

I’ve been saying for the whole year I’ve been in SB after moving from LA: no one here gives a shit about them. SB area is old money (definitely snickering at logo’es Hermes blankies) & very much resent LA/Hollywood transplants for “ruining the area”.

Oh and absolutely agree that she was ashamed of her dad and family in general & looking for something to cut him off. Unless he himself is a malignant narc (doesn’t seem that way at all) there’s no good reason to be ashamed of him.

Reactions: 32
Just to say...

This Netflix deal, if it's $100m, and there are 6 episodes...
That makes it about $15m an episode.
Allowing for image rights, (CGI and green screen costs ), stock photo expenses....

Yeah that sounds reasonable.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I was raised in Santa Barbara county and your absolutely correct about the resentment of the transplants. I lived in San Diego county for a couple of years and discovered they don’t like the transplants either. From what I have observed the problem is they want to change it to suit them for example when I lived in San Diego County There was a rock quarry that had been there since the turn of the century some people moved there from L A and after 6 months started trying to get the quarry shut down. That is the kind of reason nobody likes the transplants.

Reactions: 22
My money is on her actually laughing in the Hermes blanket photo. If she is sobbing, why would a photographer be so heartless as to pick up the camera and snap in that moment? To me, the corner of her mouth that is showing looks upturned which is why I think it’s laughter. We shall see….

Reactions: 28
Is this true? WHen/where?

I think this is a bad idea. If POW gets it wrong, and to some the RF can't get it right at all, he will ruin the good press from Earthshot. It will go back and forth and the media will be making a packet.

Is he going to back that BLM funded battery.

Royal Reporters or Royal Rota

do you think KC3 will tell us that he is taking away their titles (as some press have been given a code to watch it - maybe the Palace has been briefed on the contents of the docu)
Unfortunately I think it has to do with the Ngozi woman, an apology?
But it's weird if the RR is not invited.

A comedian was not happy with the Wessex's interaction after the Royal Variety performances.
It seems everyone in the RF is getting hit at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so can’t remember exactly.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm not able to link.... But the stock Harry Potter premiere photo has made it to the DM stating that the trailer photo isn't anything to do with H&M but from the HP premiere

Apologies if already mentioned

Reactions: 23
Why did the phone change my post from BLM charity to battery.

Reactions: 7
They're absolute idiots for going for the press. If they'd just left it at the RF the media would have reported every lie. But now they're being attacked themselves, they'll ruthlessly dismantle every lie these two claim

Reactions: 12
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so can’t remember exactly.

Her? With her manners? The same ones that make hungry pigs look like genteel princesses?

Oh maybe the etiquette was regarding chicken roasting - "anything goes anywhere".

Carry on then.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.