Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the thread title.

Recap of the last thread:

Lots of discussion re Lady Susan and whether she unknowingly walked into a set up by anti-Monarchist Marlene Headley.

William and Catherine have been to Boston for the Earthshot awards 2022. Catherine wore a green dress and 'Diana's' emeralds that are worth more than the Harkles house!

Whist the Wales' were in Boston, the Harkles dropped their Netflix trailer, which is sickening for so many reasons!

All the Netflix articles are saved in the Wiki (which can be accessed via the pink button at the top of the page) and new ones will be added as we see them:

Photos and videos are uploaded to the Media Gallery, but unfortunately there isn't a pink button for that!

Don't forget the Mods don't want posts just to thank people for opening the thread, or we end up with too many new threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Just had a wee look at the pictures of Kate in the green dress and the emerald choker. Absolutely stunning. I suspect a few smashed plates in Monteshitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Catherine and William live rent-free in Meghan's head ... I wonder how many toilets are in there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Re her "crying pics" in the trailer, funny how she covers her face with both hands, yet at HMQ's funeral she didn't. She left her face exposed so the solitary tear could be seen by all.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Re her "crying pics" in the trailer, funny how she covers her face with both hands, yet at HMQ's funeral she didn't. She left her face exposed so the solitary tear could be seen by all.
It wasn't a tear. It was eye makeup, possibly highlighter. It was all over the finger of her glove too.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
@MeInMidAmerica - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

We Brits have a very black sense of humour. The worse things are, the darker the jokes get and I'm sure you would be horrified and some of the things that have made me laugh when things have been at their bleakest.

Bare in mind that for all the nasty things the Harkles have done they are arrogant and narcissistic. They want to be worshipped so the absolute worst thing you can do (barring physically harming them, obviously) is to subject them to ridicule.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
In the still photo it just looks like she is sneezing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Love the title! ♥

I'm not playing the Spider-Man video. Far From Home's ending had already upset me enough. Don't need Sparry to destroy all my happy memories associated with the guy. 😤

About to light a prayer candle for peace and good health of us all. If you believe/can, make a wish. It is said that positive and healing vibrations are more powerful and spread farther the more people open up to them. ♥🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Was just reading that Mail article about how Harry bombarded QE2 in the last months of her life for money and KC3 saying he was not a bank.
Even when I was on my own with a young child on benefits and was literally on the bones of my arse I never once asked my parents to help out. It was not their responsibility! How can someone given everything including millions of pounds even dare to ask a sick old lady for more. It is absolutely disgusting.

Maybe that's what he's doing with all that free time? He spends his evenings fighting crime in downtown LA...

If only he could remember what Uncle Ben said "with great power comes great responsibility"
Didn't smeg say something like that to him? In one of their interviews, I remember us taking the piss

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince
(Sung to the theme tune

and apologies for huge font I cannot seem to change the title size 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I'm interested in the photo allegedly taken at BP. How the hell did they manage that?

Also the photo of them in the kitchen with him in uniform trousers... I wonder when that was taken? is it old? or was it around the funeral?

To channel Hazza, my spidey senses are tingling ;) 🕷🕷🕷🕸🕸🕸

The kitchen photo is likely from the night they dressed up in red at some military do then afterwards TW had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp in the back of the link while limp dick gazed out of the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just had a wee look at the pictures of Kate in the green dress and the emerald choker. Absolutely stunning. I suspect a few smashed plates in Monteshitshow.
Oh, I suspect anything that could be thrown and smashed is long gone. She's reduced to trying to tear apart the paper plates now. Hope they're the kind that are coated with that shiny finish that makes them harder to rip. Her head will implode.

Good.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t for a SECOND believe she’s crying in that picture! She’s laughing, but trying to make us believe she’s crying!
Okay. Well, maybe she IS crying, but it’s probably only because she just got her first dick pic text from H, and…well…she was very disappointed in the royal jewels 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.