Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I've been asked where I'm from plenty of times and I'm White British (and Female)
Hubby has been in various bands and I used to travel around the country with him. Setting up the gear etc meant we all got asked where we're from, from the regulars/staff. They mean which city. (Manchester Yay!)
If I meet Irish people and it comes up that I'm half Irish, they always want to know where my family is from in Ireland. (Dublin) It always does come up but perhaps thats just the Irish?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Nuttynana

VIP Member
All this is a load of bollocking,bastard,bitching,Fucking,cunting,titsup,mingey cock up and should have been dealt with months ago.

Well Charlie, stop scratching your royal jacksey and sort these cunts out or you will be out.

Angry,angry,angry
I
CUNTS, CUNTS CUNTS

• Heart
  • Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Well everybody's fighting with everybody else now, aren't they? Meg's a regular chaos demon.:sick:
She brings out the negativity in everyone. It’s hilarious she talks about compassion in action. I’ve never known anyone in my lifetime to create such negativity and animosity and division. She’s not just the worse thing to happen to the RF and the UK, she is honestly the worst thing to happen to humanity.

I don’t blame Ashley Cole for that, but he could have taken a hit for the team. Ashley, if you are reading this - how do you sleep at night?!

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
If they disparage the Royal Family, British public and British media in the upcoming documentary and Hazno's book they are well and truly done.

Even when Smegz kicks him to the kerb and divorces him he should not be allowed to come back. I don't care if she publicly humiliates him and he has a breakdown. The RF cannot allow him back knowing that the public despise the traitor.
The whole thing is going to be a 6 episode slag-fest of the Brits, british press, the RF, Kate and Wills (there is one still in the trailer where 2nd row assholes are seated behind Front row Kate and Wills and Kate has an unusually harsh (nastly) look on her face as she is turning towards the camera) and the courtiers. of that I have zero doubt. That photo was 100% chosen for the Kate is a Witch narrative. I wouldn't be surprised if there are digs about the Cambridge kids too. I just want Mike Tindall to fly over to Money-cheeto and punch the living shit out of Hawwy on camera. Please. That is an episode I would watch

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I don’t believe Lady S made the comment out of spite , there was no intent behind it, that Ngozi was probably vague on purpose to eek out the killer question.
No one with a brain would think otherwise. I can't get other the mindset of someone who would be so fucking spiteful. A well-adjusted person might have just said: "I'm actually offended you've asked me where I'm from ... but it's ok, let's move past that". What kind of cunt says nothing and then goes on social media / mainstream media? It's fucking bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sick

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Dan talking about ngozi email/twitter saying smeg was victim of dv from her in laws.

Dan talking about context, unlike other msm he says.

Did this woman go to the palace with an agenda
I think an agenda is EXACTLY what she went to the Palace with..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I wonder if Sistah Space is open to trans women? Do they have a website? Does it say?
To avoid accusations of racism can I ask if they would turn away a German woman in dire need ? A Chinese woman ? Or would the abused have to be black ? If this charity were set up for specifically white women, would it be described as racist? Oh, I think it might.

• Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
If a black or African woman had asked where she was from, I highly doubt her answer would have been Hackney.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
If she was born in the UK and raised here, what is she doing in African garb?

shes a black British woman..

who is now clearly doing cultural appropriation..isn’t that the bigger issue!

on a side note.. are we not allowed to ask people where they are from , show internet in their heritage .. ethniticity .. are people thag thin skinned .. that any question showing interest in their home country or family is immediate racist.

I work with In the NHS and meet people from all
Walks of life, I love telling people my story and vice versa .. no one seems to get red in the face and accuse anyone of non physician violence haha

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Likewise can’t stand this age of victim mentality and turning everything into a movement. If individuals offend you maybe it’s that individual rather than an entire genre of class or skin colour. Why weaponise every single immutable characteristic to emphasise differences? Ensures people will never see eye to eye or be able to relate to each other unless same ethnicity, gender, age, religion etc. it’s fatally intolerant and designed to inflame neighbour against neighbour etc

intention really does matter - even our legal system differentiates murder from man slaughter and the “mens rea” is essential for understanding each other.

imagine leading a life you assume everyone is baiting you, so sad and stressful and not a little pathetic!

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
OMG is she actually doing a crying scene in that trailer? Give me a break FFS - and him on the guitar ?
Lidl and Farchie let’s all sing together whilst daddy plays three blind mice 🤣

I am off to the bookies to place money on Hazzno not being any threat to Eric Clapton, Ed Sheran or Johnny (fucking) Marr 🤣🤣
To be fair to her, she's only crying because she never got Diana's ring

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
I'm assuming Lady Hussey was present at a lot of state functions and events where diplomats and representatives from all around the world have been invited. Maybe (not making excuses for her) one of the most instinctive questions is to ask people where they are from when they are dressed in traditional dress or ceremonial robes? It's not as if she just met Ngozi down Lidl and got chatting!

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
This big busted Bostonian broad is bursting with pride 😁 that fellow Bostonians have and are being SO welcoming to the Prince and Princess of Wales!!
Boston proud!! 🍀 🇺🇸

(Even though I live in the South now because shoveling snow sucks!!) 😆

Oh! And PS: Sorry about that whole tea in the harbor thing…(It wasn’t me! 😬)

And THIS!! ❤❤❤ 👇🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Once the book and NF is out - that's it - they will have shot their bolt and got their powder completely wet. Just have to wait the twits out.

• Sick
  • Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
This. You can move up the road and be an outsider. Does anyone think she would get any attention in Africa? I think her name would be called into question.
Why did this woman’s parents move here ? Presumably on the expectation of a better life. Would she have had a better life had they remained in the Caribbean ? If she hates the way we are and dislikes how she is treated, then why doesn’t she fuck off back to the place of her roots, where she’ll fit right in. Why stay somewhere you are not happy ?. Or maybe she’d like all us white britains. to fuck off, so she can have the country all to herself. Sometimes I wonder what these people want ? Shouty, for example. Would they be happy with anything ?

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Godparent you say....

Oh no!

Say it ain't so...

Not in Hackney!

Imagine Ngozi Fulani using a colour chart to decide who enters her refuge! If you're not black enough, you're not coming in? Wow! Who's the racist now sistah???

• Wow
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
The kiss and pose is exactly the same when she was with Corey. This documentary isn't really a documentary if they are only going to be showing a montage of pictures and a few words from them in fact the trailer doesn't actually show us anything about what their life is really like behind the scenes as there is no moving footage it is all pictures.
I wonder how many men she’s posed with for a version of that photo…?

• Haha
  • Sick