Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that she says she doesn't know where she's from because they didn't leave any records but when Lady S says 'Oh you're from the Caribbean then' she immediately retorts, 'no I'm from Africa'. So she did know where she was from??? :unsure:
Her name is unusual considering she's of Caribbean heritage. Her parents had 'English' names as does nearly everyone I've ever met of Caribbean ancestry. Did she change her name to an African name? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Ngozi Fulani must have a really excellent memory to be able to remember the 'conversation' word for word like that. Just sayin...

• Sick
Reactions: 68
On gb news, Dan said they will be discussing today's events re Lady Hussey and that he has info or insider info. Also at 10.40 Samantha Markle who will reveal who her country will be backing re W and H

Reactions: 31
Imagine if we could all be a bit more like QEII and assume good intent on the part of people in situations like this instead of instantly going for the throat. There's a profit motive here so naturally it was a no-win scenario but people out there really do jump the gun too quickly when these things happen. The punishments are too lasting, too extreme and people are too quick to be too angry.
My Son is mixed race, years ago we were travelling back to Miami (believe it or not, mixed race children in Miami were pretty unusual 27 years ago) and the (black) porter said my son looked like he had black in him and how did that happen, now I could've been highly offended and put in a complaint but what I actually did as I'm a reasonable person and it was clear that he was just making conversation was to retort 'how do you think it happened'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The alleged threat was that someone tried to stab megabitch in the stomach to prove that she was not pregnant. I’d better not say anything because I’ll be suspended (seeing through the facade perhaps)
It’s all a bit sus that it’s all coming out now…
Well,well why now lying fuckers and all they would have found is a round padded lump, this goes beyond ridiculous, is lying acceptable now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just copied this extract of the conversation from BBC news,
Here is the full conversation, as recounted by Ms Fulani:
Lady SH: Where are you from?
Me: Sistah Space.
SH: No, where do you come from?
Me: We're based in Hackney.
SH: No, what part of Africa are you from?
Me: I don't know, they didn't leave any records.
SH: Well, you must know where you're from, I spent time in France. Where are you from?
Me: Here, the UK.
SH: No, but what nationality are you?
Me: I am born here and am British.
SH: No, but where do you really come from, where do your people come from?
Me: 'My people', lady, what is this?
SH: Oh I can see I am going to have a challenge getting you to say where you're from. When did you first come here?
Me: Lady! I am a British national, my parents came here in the 50s when...
SH: Oh, I knew we'd get there in the end, you're Caribbean!
Me: No lady, I am of African heritage, Caribbean descent and British nationality.
SH: Oh so you're from...

Might I also add whether, as the charity states that it focuses on reaching those women especially from African & Caribbean heritage that Lady SH might have been referring to which of these heritages Ms Fulani descended from?

I think she, Lady SH, has been doing this mingling gig far too long so her only reasoning was to genuinely try and show a deeper interest in the charities foundation and roots.

I'll be honest I'm treading on eggshells for fear of using the wrong word for fear of not being up to speed on the most pc phrasing!
It appears the person who took offence had previously accused the RF of racism and was a supporter of markle.
This sounds like a set up.
Someone on twitter asked her why she went to the event when she hated the royal family so much.

I can’t help but feel this was a set up. We only have this person’s interpretation of the questions.
Also; I don’t know about you, but I always give the older generation some leeway with comments which might appear inappropriate. You correct them, but you don’t take umbridge.
I know an elderly gentleman who uses the P term ‘but that is where they are from’ he protests!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Interesting that the lady doesn't want to name the person who offended her but is focusing in on the " system needing changed" presumably this is the system of monarchy. It suggests a bias as it was not the system of monarchy or the family who caused the offence to her. A member of staff has resigned so effectively "outed herself". The staff members place of work I.e the monarch's Palace has condemned racism says it has no place. All these bots sorry I mean people blaming the family for racism when she is not a family member and they have stated it has no place is just bonkers.

Does it mean everyone can call a certain someone racist as her spouse wore offensive costume and made offensive remarks? Guilty by relation that's how it works right?

It's all crumbling down.

They didn't want to explicitly name her so that rumours would first fly about who it was—more speculation just like the baby's skin colour comments.

They didn't think the BRF would react so quickly and so wonderfully, so now whenever the story comes up it says the person has resigned and everyone has apologised and condemned their actions.

There is nowhere left for the story to go, except for tit stirrers to do their thing.

They have been handled.

Reactions: 60
OMG that woman's speech was heartbreaking 😢 why is the world so bleeping ghastly now?

Civilisation is moving backwards this century. People are so divided everywhere, it's terrible 😪
Plus ca change...

That said, I'm not sure I fancy seeing those events with VR googles.

Reactions: 16
I used to volunteer at my cathedral. During a ticketed event, one of the other volunteers who had been there for 20 years, asked the visitor waiting next in line for her ‘Christian’ name. I was born in 1983 and remember ‘christian name’ commonly being used, and later outmoded and replaced with forename. The women she asked hit the the roof, going on about this being racist and prejudiced. Look around you luv. You’re in a bleeping cathedral!!! A lot of the volunteers are of an age and are Christians. Take that on board.
Had this person been reasonable and socially sophisticated, she could have asked herself - ‘well, I am in a cathedral, speaking no doubt to a lady of the Christian faith, who looks to be in her advanced ages. There’s no need to take offence in that. There is no malice or malicious intent behind it.’

This thing of feigning outrage and acting like a victim of some oppressive sinister regime is really weaselly and obnoxious. I have no time for it.
This woman went to that palace hoping to encounter some slight so she could rush to social media and tell her tall tale from her POV. She has jeopardised the integrity of her charity for this.
Is there any particular reason why she couldn’t have realised what this lady was getting at (in a rather clumsy way) regarding her ethnic origin and been the better person and just answered the question.
Also, replying to someone as ‘woman’ is pretty aggressive and doesn’t seem like the mark of a particularly polite person. She shouldn’t be acting like she has the moral high ground here. It sounds like a conversation of two women who are socially inept.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Right so now in addition to the
- OW interview
- Harry’s book
- podcasts
- magazine interviews
- Netflix documentary

we have someone interviewing her for a book on racism in the royal family

would it not drive you wild if your brother’s wife continuously traded on YOU his family to fund A decadent lifestyle whilst preaching about equality and linked not ranked….
Wills saw her coming a mile off.
Smeg is so malicious she’s never going to stop because it makes her feel important. Really despise her…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Do we have a bingo card for this week? So far we've had the Farkie photo drop, pap picture, video drop and RF racist claims. Strange so much has happened in 24 hours when they're usually so quiet. Is something happening this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Older folks love a bit of banter and I think SH was attempting a bit of banter on this miserable b*stard of a woman with a chip on her shoulder. Good god, lighten up! Bantering with older folks is a lot of fun if you take the stick out of your arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's all crumbling down.

They didn't want to explicitly name her so that rumours would first fly about who it was—more speculation just like the baby's skin colour comments.

They didn't think the BRF would react so quickly and so wonderfully, so now whenever the story comes up it says the person has resigned and everyone has apologised and condemned their actions.

There is nowhere left for the story to go, except for tit stirrers to do their thing.

They have been handled.
I think this is part of the wider plan to smear Queen Camilla. They managed to get her to speak to her during the event and I'd bet mu house Mr "I'll never name the racist " will name Queen Camilla in his book

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.